Party?....I'm Conflicted

I have been invited to a toga party tommorow night. 200+ people and kegs out the wazoo. But I have have work the next day at 9:00am. I want to go to this party but i fear that i will not be able to function properly at work the next day. So what should I do? Go to the party and try to be productive at my shitty retail job the next day or should i just stay in so i can be productive at work.

What a huge conflict… so important that you posted to get some advice. :slight_smile: If it’s a toga party you’re obviously young and should do stupid irresponsible things while you can. I think toga parties suck ass, but you’ve obviously never experienced the joy of working with a killer hangover, so go for it.

Do you need us to tie your shoes and hold your hand as you cross the street too? Call in sick, toga’s are awesome, especially when girls get drunk and there toga’s start drooping!

Ummm, well if it’s not a life long career and you aren’t doing brain surgery, or mixing toxcic chemicals, I’d so go to the party, drink reasonably, and if you have Spike, pop one or two when you wake up.
Otherwise, a big glass of water and a couple advil generally do the trick for me.

Yeah thanks for the advice. i think what was really holding me back was the fact that im going to have to wear a fucking sheet. But anyway I will go and take part the debauchery(sp?) that will no doubt be going on all night.

See my thread Alcohol 101…

[quote]Proteinpowda wrote:
See my thread Alcohol 101…[/quote]

you know, you’re supposed to wait for someone else to plug your stuff, powda. It’s cheesy if you blow your own horn.

yes… go with the choice youll remember longer.

Hahahahaha. It seems like everywhere PP posts, like 2 seconds later Joe Weider rips on him for whatever he says.

Its like hes got a “Proteinpowda saying stupid shit” pager.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

“What?! No! Proteinpowda is trying to give people advice on picking up chicks with your dog! The -Nation needs me!”

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Ummm, well if it’s not a life long career and you aren’t doing brain surgery, or mixing toxcic chemicals, I’d so go to the party, drink reasonably, and if you have spike, pop one or two when you wake up.
Otherwise, a big glass of water and a couple advil generally do the trick for me.[/quote]

Skip the advil. Regularly mixing alcohol with ibuprofen can cause ulcers and stomach bleeding. Just deal with the headache, or don’t drink so much.

As much water as you can before bed and 2 multivitamins will make you feel much better.

[quote]chrismcl wrote:
Hahahahaha. It seems like everywhere PP posts, like 2 seconds later Joe Weider rips on him for whatever he says.

Its like hes got a “Proteinpowda saying stupid shit” pager.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

“What?! No! Proteinpowda is trying to give people advice on picking up chicks with your dog! The -Nation needs me!”[/quote]

Dude, you owe me for a new keyboard and monitor…I was drinking water while scrolling down.
POW even out the nose…
LOL!

[quote]RIT Jared wrote:
Vegita wrote:
Ummm, well if it’s not a life long career and you aren’t doing brain surgery, or mixing toxcic chemicals, I’d so go to the party, drink reasonably, and if you have spike, pop one or two when you wake up.
Otherwise, a big glass of water and a couple advil generally do the trick for me.

Skip the advil. Regularly mixing alcohol with ibuprofen can cause ulcers and stomach bleeding. Just deal with the headache, or don’t drink so much.

As much water as you can before bed and 2 multivitamins will make you feel much better.[/quote]

Right, I wasn’t clear, but take the advil the next mornig. Don’t drink with it.

Go party…it’s just one day…:wink:

Is that your picture michelle. If so will you marry me. J/K

I say michelle is an Alpha Female. look at the way she answered this post…and look at the immediate result…She is pure genius! I rest my case. You take over michelle.

Go man! U only live once & I went to one & they’re great!