Part 2: What Naturals are Truly Capable Of

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]JoabSonOfZeruiah wrote:
Edit: Hopefully this will be a good thread.
@jeanmich I do think some of those guys you posted are big considering how lean they are. Being huge is a look, not whether one exceeds 200 pounds on the scale.

PX you should put up some pics of naturals that you think that are huge since you think jeanmich examples aren’t good ones.[/quote]

What honestly is with many of you switching up what has been said before?

Massiveguns asked who had a really high body weight and muscularity who never bulked up.

Posting pictures of guys under 180lbs doesn’t seem to fit the bill…and yes, I always was led to believe that it takes way less time for someone that short to fill out their physique.

I am not speaking of guys in contest shape so why would I need to post picture of “naturals” in that condition when there is no way to prove who is or isn’t.

I don’t think anyone but some of you care that much about who is natural and who isn’t.[/quote]

A guy at 5’5 shredded 160 is pretty big guaranteed in person he looks amazing.

I will also wait for pics of a natty that is large to you

[quote]LoRez wrote:

Massiveguns asked who had a really high body weight and muscularity who never bulked up.

Posting pictures of guys under 180lbs doesn’t seem to fit the bill…and yes, I always was led to believe that it takes way less time for someone that short to fill out their physique.[/quote]

Can you post guys who bulked up and then cut, that are natural, and that are bigger than the guys posted? Just to get a comparison.

Do those guys weigh more than 180lbs at the same or similar heights?[/quote]

LOL!!

I posted my own pictures at 285lbs before…did you think I was carrying less muscle?

Why pick guys this short when the whole issue was someone carrying a high body weight…implying more size.

This is a never ending battle.
The lean guys will never be “as big” as the #fullhousers.
They are carrying dramaticly different levels of bodyfat.
You cannot compare the two.

[quote]LoRez wrote:

Posting pictures of guys under 180lbs doesn’t seem to fit the bill…and yes, I always was led to believe that it takes way less time for someone that short to fill out their physique.[/quote]

Can you post guys who bulked up and then cut, that are natural, and that are bigger than the guys posted? Just to get a comparison.

LOL!!

I posted my own pictures at 285lbs before…did you think I was carrying less muscle?

Why pick guys this short when the whole issue was someone carrying a high body weight…implying more size.[/quote]

I thought we were talking about 10-15% or less bodyfat.

[quote]LoRez wrote:

LOL!!

Why pick guys this short when the whole issue was someone carrying a high body weight…implying more size.[/quote]

You seem to be the only one who cannot comprehend that high body weight does not mean looks the biggest

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

LOL!!

You seem to be the only one who cannot comprehend that high body weight does not mean looks the biggest
[/quote]

??? Uhm, if someone 285lbs is standing next to the 180lbs guy, who looks bigger?

The shorter guy may look HUGE by himself…but not at 5’5" standing next to someone that big.

WTF?

If size is all that matters, that 900lb guy makes X look tiny.

[quote]LoRez wrote:

I thought we were talking about 10-15% or less bodyfat.[/quote]

Why? I can tell how muscular someone is at “gasp 16% gasp”.

[quote]LoRez wrote:
If size is all that matters, that 900lb guy makes X look tiny.[/quote]

LOL!!!

Because someone is either 10-15% or “massively obese”?!!

LOL!

Yeah, they couldn’t be “17%” and look good.

[quote]LoRez wrote:

I thought we were talking about 10-15% or less bodyfat.[/quote]

Why? I can tell how muscular someone is at “gasp 16% gasp”.[/quote]

Why?

Because one of these days I’d like to be a much larger version of myself, at 10-15% bodyfat.

I want to know whether I’ll get there faster via the “lean gains” approach or the “bulk and cut” approach.

I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one.

But that’s why I care.

Can we PLEASE stop responding to Princess Xeah.
His buns are wrapped too tightly.
This will keep going around and around in pointless circles.
Just stick to the original topic and lets skip over the blatant attempts to turn this into a thread littered with 2 year old pictures of your royal highness.

[quote]LoRez wrote:

LOL!!

285 and you said you were around 20-25 percent body fat?

if you were to even lean down to lets say 12 percent you’d be at 240-260 lb lean .

lol

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

LOL!!

[/quote]

??? Uhm, if someone 285lbs is standing next to the 180lbs guy, who lookls bigger?

The shorter guy may look HUGE by himself…but not at 5’5" standing next to someone that big.

WTF?[/quote]

Purely taking up space sure. The blob will be much less Impressive though

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

LOL!!

[/quote]

??? Uhm, if someone 285lbs is standing next to the 180lbs guy, who lookls bigger?

WTF?[/quote]

[/quote]

But definitely bigger measurements.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

LOL!!

[/quote]

WTF?[/quote]

[/quote]
Detazathoth the Hutt makes him look tiny

the picture to the left is not more impressive than the picture to the right.

[quote]TheDon12 wrote:

[/quote]
But he’s BIGGER!!!
If they stood next to each other with shirts on who would LOOK bigger?!?!?

dont know what you’re thinking.

[quote]Smashingweights wrote:

[quote]TheDon12 wrote:

[/quote]
But he’s BIGGER!!!
If they stood next to each other with shirts on who would LOOK bigger?!?!?[/quote]

Well, in a barroom brawl, I’d go with the guy on the left.

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]Smashingweights wrote:

[quote]TheDon12 wrote:

[/quote]
But he’s BIGGER!!!
If they stood next to each other with shirts on who would LOOK bigger?!?!?[/quote]

Well, in a barroom brawl, I’d go with the guy on the left.[/quote]
Your right.
The fatter,slower, less mobile guy with worse conditioning is definitely going to be a better fighter.