Part 2: What Naturals are Truly Capable Of

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:
If you compare the glycemic index of dairy, with its insulin index, you will find that it is indeed insulinogenic. Its insulin index is double its glycemic index and is, I think, the only food where the difference is that high. There is a shitload of information out there on this.

You can argue with me about nutrient timing till we are both blue in the face, but many people sleep better after carbs. Carbs raise feel good neurotransmitter levels which is why people sleep better.

For reference: High-glycemic-index carbohydrate meals shorten sleep onset - PubMed

My thoughts on oats are my personal opinion. But as a disclaimer, if you think that the food you eat consists soley of the macros and nothing else biologically active, then you are sorely mistaken.

The reason you sleep at night is because your body has evolved to protect the sensitive mechanism of DNA replication from UV light, hence the vast majority of cell differentiation and protein synthesis occur at night. Bro.

If you train at night then you may well be carb depleted before you go to bed. I did not state what you wrote anywhere, but I can see how you could that read into what I wrote.[/quote]

MG, I replied to your earlier post in the other thread, here’s a direct link to my response: