Parker Days Strongman

I decided I will do my first strongman competition and this one will be it. It’s in Parker,CO. It’s on June 9th, which gives me some time to practice some of the events. Any one else going to compete?

PMPM might be there, as well as she may even compete.

[quote]print wrote:
PMPM might be there, as well as she may even compete.[/quote]

I was thinking that too, but she is the only one I know of on here that lives in CO.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:

[quote]print wrote:
PMPM might be there, as well as she may even compete.[/quote]

I was thinking that too, but she is the only one I know of on here that lives in CO.[/quote]

I think Oroboro and arachne12 live in CO also~

^ Oroboro is Canadian.

PMPM, Brute, Arachne, Snap, and Kimba are all in Colorado.

It is a beautiful state. I’m hoping to spend a good part of August in Durango.

I’m sure there are some men who lift there, but I don’t know any.

Hopefully, some of them will be there at that meet. It looks like it’s going to be fun.

This should be a good show. I know Sarah (the state chair) has worked very hard to improve the contests here in Colorado.

I am hurt and still rehabbing an injury and don’t think anyone from our crew is going. That said, Colorado actually has a pretty good base of strength athletes.

Of the top of my head I can think of about 4 groups in different parts of the state and I’m sure there are more. Good luck to you and everyone else competing at Parker Days.

Monopoly

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:
This should be a good show. I know Sarah (the state chair) has worked very hard to improve the contests here in Colorado.

I am hurt and still rehabbing an injury and don’t think anyone from our crew is going. That said, Colorado actually has a pretty good base of strength athletes.

Of the top of my head I can think of about 4 groups in different parts of the state and I’m sure there are more. Good luck to you and everyone else competing at Parker Days.

Monopoly[/quote]

Thanks. I’ll have to wear a Testosterone shirt just to see whom I can meet.

DUDE! i just moved to parker for the summer to work with my uncle and hang with my grandpa, and im right down the road from where Parker Days happens… but noone told me , i only got 5 days lol

Looks like I won’t be able to do it anymore because work requires me to be there Mon-Sat. However, good luck to those competing.