T Nation

Paris on Letterman

Personally, I felt bad for Paris 1/2 way through when she had the courage to tell him off. No one is perfect, she is no poster child by any means, and Dave’s job is to be “funny”, but I couldn’t really laugh at Paris’s expense.

I don’t care at all about her, but what do you guys think about it?
Funny?
Dickhead?
Doing his job?

She didn’t exactly go off on him, but anyway…

I thought it was pretty good. Always nice to see someone, or a whole studio full of people, having a good laugh at the expense of that useless bag of shit/ bones.

He was only mildly entertaining while being a dick, but as loathe as I am to admit it, Paris really did react well. I’d have tell him off about halfway through. Letterman stopped being fun years ago.

BTW, what’s with drinking the perfume?

Hilarious. He should have gone a lot farther.

I really didn’t find it entertaining. He was just asking questions; no real jokes to be had.

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:
He was only mildly entertaining while being a dick, but as loathe as I am to admit it, Paris really did react well. I’d have tell him off about halfway through. Letterman stopped being fun years ago.

BTW, what’s with drinking the perfume?

[/quote]

obviously exchanged the perfume with water…

I can’t view the video here. I will say that Letterman has come off as a dick in the past. If she stood up for herself, props to her.

Hilarious.

Honestly, to me Paris Hilton is a worthless peice of garbage and she should be deported. The fact that she’s somehow famous (for all the wrong reasons, of course: she’s rich, spoiled, drinks and parties, and has sex with random guys and leaks the tapes) boggles my mind.

I think, as famous as she’s become, she is a terrible influence on young women, and she should be stopped. She has absolutely no talent at anything, and yet she’s treated like a godess.

So, in closing: good for Letterman and the audience for laughing at her, I would have booed her when she came on the set and laughed my ass off as Letterman was making fun of her.

[quote]Hambone1818 wrote:
Honestly, to me Paris Hilton is a worthless peice of garbage and she should be deported. The fact that she’s somehow famous (for all the wrong reasons, of course: she’s rich, spoiled, drinks and parties, and has sex with random guys and leaks the tapes) boggles my mind.

I think, as famous as she’s become, she is a terrible influence on young women, and she should be stopped. She has absolutely no talent at anything, and yet she’s treated like a godess.

So, in closing: good for Letterman and the audience for laughing at her, I would have booed her when she came on the set and laughed my ass off as Letterman was making fun of her. [/quote]

Wow, bitter much? I never knew being a spoiled drunk slut was grounds for deportation. Say what you will, but she knows how to market herself. Her name generates revenue, if only for all the wrong reasons.

I’m no Paris fan, but Letterman is a dick.

I kind of like Paris. If you compare her to someone like Lindsey Lohan she is far better. She’s cute and sweet, instead of being a total bitch drama queen like some others. Hating her for being rich, and therefore famous, is just jealousy.

fan: “i love you paris”
paris: “love you too”
david: “is that someone you met in jail”

hilarious

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
Hating her for being rich, and therefore famous, is just jealousy. [/quote]

Agreed. Hate her for driving drunk instead.

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
Thomas Gabriel wrote:
Hating her for being rich, and therefore famous, is just jealousy.

Agreed. Hate her for driving drunk instead.[/quote]

Or hate her for giving me herpes.

[quote]Epimetheus wrote:
I really didn’t find it entertaining. He was just asking questions; no real jokes to be had. [/quote]

She was the joke. Lettermans hilarious. He cracks jokes when necessary and plays funny situations for what they are.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
Thomas Gabriel wrote:
Hating her for being rich, and therefore famous, is just jealousy.

Agreed. Hate her for driving drunk instead.

Or hate her for giving me herpes.[/quote]

You should have known you would being leaving with a few dick friends.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
Thomas Gabriel wrote:
Hating her for being rich, and therefore famous, is just jealousy.

Agreed. Hate her for driving drunk instead.

Or hate her for giving me herpes.[/quote]

Donut does spit take, wipes off laptop

He was just asking honest questions about her life. It’s her own damn fault it’s so embarassing.

And really, she should have known.