T Nation

Paris Hilton Going to Jail?

[quote]mazevedo wrote:
Petedacook wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
Go-Rilla wrote:
I can’t believe that sweet thing has to go to jail.

A letter writing campaign may be in order to keep Paris free.

“I ask you, is this the face of a criminal?”

No, it is the face of plastic surgery, an over-privileged life, and a really stupid waste of space bimbo. Behold, the real Paris prior to the work.

Holy shit! I seriously didn’t know this.[/quote]

DANG!!! Me neither!

Today’s figure competitor resembles a significantly hotter Paris Hilton. With a friendlier face.

my $.02:

  1. indeed, she does look alot like a teenage boy, esp. in the body.

  2. looked way better before the surgery and borderline anorexia.

  3. i feel about as sorry for her as I did for Anna Nicole Smith. anything that gets people like this off my radar is a good thing by me, whether it be jail or death.

  4. if the average Joe behaved like Smith or Hilton and died or went to jail, hardly anyone would notice or care. I’m tired of the special treatment and attention “celebs” get.

  5. perhaps this could all be a wake up call for all the wannabes out there. If fame comes your way because you are a talented musician, actor, athlete, whatever…that’s one thing. I’m so tired of these people who are getting famous just for being famous or for their “reality” show, or their marginal talent.

[quote]jm89074 wrote:

  1. if the average Joe behaved like Smith or Hilton and died or went to jail, hardly anyone would notice or care. I’m tired of the special treatment and attention “celebs” get.

  2. perhaps this could all be a wake up call for all the wannabes out there. If fame comes your way because you are a talented musician, actor, athlete, whatever…that’s one thing. I’m so tired of these people who are getting famous just for being famous or for their “reality” show, or their marginal talent.

[/quote]

No shit man. What the heck did Paris do besides get born, be stupid, drink too much, and behave like a skank?

I don’t really have an opinion of Paris per se. But I DO think she should go to jail because if it were any one of us in that position we wouldn’t be shown mercy, why should she be any different?

Along these lines, in a rich suburb of DC there are constant speeders on the street, yet I only ever see working class stiffs getting pulled over. I never see BMW’s, Mercedes etc… being pulled over. It makes me sick.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
jm89074 wrote:

  1. if the average Joe behaved like Smith or Hilton and died or went to jail, hardly anyone would notice or care. I’m tired of the special treatment and attention “celebs” get.

  2. perhaps this could all be a wake up call for all the wannabes out there. If fame comes your way because you are a talented musician, actor, athlete, whatever…that’s one thing. I’m so tired of these people who are getting famous just for being famous or for their “reality” show, or their marginal talent.

No shit man. What the heck did Paris do besides get born, be stupid, drink too much, and behave like a skank?

[/quote]

nada. here is a funny wikipedia page about people famous just for being famous:

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
jm89074 wrote:
No shit man. What the heck did Paris do besides get born, be stupid, drink too much, and behave like a skank?

[/quote]

Come on Petedacook, you know you love her. You’d hit that in a New York minute if you had the chance.

She’s just a sweet, misunderstood young lady who was caught in an unfortunate series of events.

should have gotten a chest and/or ass when she got her other surgery.

I’d hit it just so I could give her a dirty sanchez.

I’d then submerge myself in a vat of anti-microbial solution for four hours to ensure she didn’t give me anything back.

C’mon, guys!

This is AMERICA!

“Jail” will only enhance her celebrity and fame. Chances are she’ll start hanging out with 50cent and Floyd Maywhether Jr., and most likely will do a sex tape with them.

Any bets?

Mufasa

[quote]Go-Rilla wrote:
Petedacook wrote:
jm89074 wrote:
No shit man. What the heck did Paris do besides get born, be stupid, drink too much, and behave like a skank?

Come on Petedacook, you know you love her. You’d hit that in a New York minute if you had the chance.

She’s just a sweet, misunderstood young lady who was caught in an unfortunate series of events.

[/quote]

No. I would not hit it. I am actually quite discriminating, and she disgusts me in more ways than just appearance. Another tragic flaw is that I cannot stand stupid people, and I know if I hit it I would inevitably have to talk to her, and I could not handle that.

One time I saw an upskirt photo of her beaver and it looked like this photo.

Here is a link to what I think that photo may have been:

The thing that turns me off about her the most is that she really thinks she is special and way above other people.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
Go-Rilla wrote:
Petedacook wrote:
jm89074 wrote:
No shit man. What the heck did Paris do besides get born, be stupid, drink too much, and behave like a skank?

Come on Petedacook, you know you love her. You’d hit that in a New York minute if you had the chance.

She’s just a sweet, misunderstood young lady who was caught in an unfortunate series of events.

No. I would not hit it. I am actually quite discriminating, and she disgusts me in more ways than just appearance. Another tragic flaw is that I cannot stand stupid people, and I know if I hit it I would inevitably have to talk to her, and I could not handle that.

One time I saw an upskirt photo of her beaver and it looked like this photo.

Here is a link to what I think that photo may have been:

http://www.cepiol.com/dir/paris_hilton/images/a22/paris_hilton_nude.jpg

The thing that turns me off about her the most is that she really thinks she is special and way above other people.

[/quote]

good god, what IS that thing? it doesn’t even look like there is a vagina there! as I suspected all along, she, along with Martha Stewart, is a sexless mutant.

I’d like to see her spoiled ass in a cell, with a big nasty named Bertha, making her eat her pink pudding, 24/7.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Chances are she’ll start hanging out with 50cent and Floyd Maywhether Jr., and most likely will do a sex tape with them.

Mufasa[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA. best post.

[quote]unforgiven2 wrote:
I’d like to see her spoiled ass in a cell, with a big nasty named Bertha, making her eat her pink pudding, 24/7.[/quote]

Actually, she’d probably just have it taped and enjoy every minute of it.

let’s see.

She was caught yesterday driving, pics are all over the net.

Some retards started a petition to ask Arnie to pardon her, some other people started a counter-petition, guess which one has the most signatures?

She just got a different attorney.

Man, I really hope the dumb slut goes to jail.

What a joke…

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/07/paris.hilton/index.html

yep she is out now, 2 days, she didn’t like it so out she goes.

… and justice for all …

wonder what they would have done if she DUI into a family car and knocked off a few kids etc…

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
What a joke…

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/07/paris.hilton/index.html[/quote]

mike, it was bound to happen… its so stupid, it makes me wanna punt a kitten

[quote]Magarhe wrote:
yep she is out now, 2 days, she didn’t like it so out she goes.

… and justice for all …

wonder what they would have done if she DUI into a family car and knocked off a few kids etc…

[/quote]

Vehicular manslaughter…dude she would have been screwed on that one. One week in jail, and about 10 hours of community service would set her ass straight. She’d think twice about killing anybody with her car again.