Paris Hilton Going to Jail?

This made my day!

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007May05/0,4670,ParisHilton,00.html

Don’t get too excited, they might make a reality tv show out of it.

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
This made my day![/quote]

I applaud the judge for his stance. Any 26 year old that is still out there acting like an out of control teenager needs some harsh discipline. My dad always said that kids will eventually learn discipline. Some learn it at home. Others learn it from a Drill Sergeant.

An unfortunate few receive their instruction from “Bubba” in prison. Sounds like Paris gets to meet her “Bubba Jean”. This may turn out to be the best thing for her.

I wonder if she’ll be saying “that’s hawt” when her cell mate is throwing feces at the guards during a cell search.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
I hate to wreck all of the fun that those who seem to hate for the sake of it get from things like this. But, she will most likely not be spending any time with other inmates. She will probably be held in some sort of minimum security county facility.

8 hours behind bars sleeping. 8 hours doing some sort of menial job. Another 8 hours spent in recreation. 45 days later free again.

Just a guess but I’d bet on it.

Does that hurt some of feelings out there? LOL[/quote]

yea, i remember seeing footage of christian slater when he got locked up for domestic abuse…that shit wasnt jail, it was a hiatus from their normal glame life.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
I hate to wreck all of the fun that those who seem to hate for the sake of it get from things like this.
[/quote]
Does this mean you endorse driving drunk or are you simply trying to stir some shit with this statement? If it’s the latter, please continue… :wink:

Anyway, I don’t hate her. I don’t really care. Nobody is above the law, though. It’s just nice to see justice being done and if the recipient is a stubborn, toffee-nosed brat, which according to the article obviously is the case, all the better…

[quote]
But, she will most likely not be spending any time with other inmates. She will probably be held in some sort of minimum security county facility.

8 hours behind bars sleeping. 8 hours doing some sort of menial job. Another 8 hours spent in recreation. 45 days later free again.

Just a guess but I’d bet on it.

Does that hurt some of feelings out there? LOL[/quote]

As for the facility…

[i]"Should she report to the Century Regional Detention Center, Hilton will be living in a one- or two-person cell as a high-profile inmate, segregated from the general population for her own safety.

Her cell would be spartan: 12-by-8 feet with a toilet, sink and a window 6 inches wide, said Capt. Alice Scott, who oversees the 2,200-inmate facility she describes as “a very nice place.”

Hilton can expect to receive three low-sodium meals a day, with dinner the only hot meal.

Inmates in segregation are allowed outside their cells for at least an hour each day to shower, watch television in the day room, participate in outdoor recreation or talk on the telephone, Scott said. There are a bank of phones that use prepaid phone cards _ cellular telephones and Blackberries aren’t allowed."[/i]

Sounds good enough to me.

Hell, a low cost country club would seem like prison to her rail ass. Just nice to see money not being able to pay its way out of stupidity… LOL.

I can’t believe that sweet thing has to go to jail.

A letter writing campaign may be in order to keep Paris free.

[quote]Go-Rilla wrote:

A letter writing campaign may be in order to keep Paris free. [/quote]

“I ask you, is this the face of a criminal?”

Go-Rilla wrote:

“I ask you, is this the face of a criminal?”[/quote]

No, it is the face of plastic surgery, an over-privileged life, and a really stupid waste of space bimbo. Behold, the real Paris prior to the work.

Another example.

Go-Rilla wrote:

“I ask you, is this the face of a criminal?”[/quote]

No! And any judge that would even consider for a minute sending that sweet thing to jail should lose his/her robe and potentially his/her license to even practice law!

Sorry bastards…

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
Go-Rilla wrote:

No, it is the face of plastic surgery, an over-privileged life, and a really stupid waste of space bimbo. Behold, the real Paris prior to the work.

[/quote]

Holy shit! I seriously didn’t know this.

[quote]Go-Rilla wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
Go-Rilla wrote:

No! And any judge that would even consider for a minute sending that sweet thing to jail should lose his/her robe and potentially his/her license to even practice law!

Sorry bastards…

[/quote]

“Sweet Thing”? Jail will do her good. She needs a reality check. Does anyone actually think she’s hot? She looks like a 12 year old boy to me.

[quote]PGJ wrote:
Go-Rilla wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
Go-Rilla wrote:

Sorry bastards…

“Sweet Thing”? Jail will do her good. She needs a reality check. Does anyone actually think she’s hot? She looks like a 12 year old boy to me.
[/quote]

Another celebrity got 60 days in jail and they let her go in 2 hours. I doubt Paris will be there more than a couple days.

Wow, she actually looked better before, in my opinion…

Hilton can expect to receive three low-sodium meals a day, with dinner the only hot meal.
[/quote]

Odds are going off at 500:1 she gains 30 lbs.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Don’t get too excited, they might make a reality tv show out of it.[/quote]

don’t say that, not even joking! lol

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
Another example. [/quote]

Way prettier before… after she looks like a stupid slut (wait… she IS a stupid slut). The before shot looks a bit like the norwegian millionesse:

http://www.kameraregisteret.no/bildegalleri/images/95711.jpg

Celine(a?) Middelfart