Parents Are Starving Me!

not really a serious post but since i've come home to visit my parents for the holidays i have LOST 8 lbs, yeah, LOST weight over the holidays. i feel flabbier and weaker. on top of that i busted up my wrist and i cant do any sort of pressing movements. man this pisses me off.

there NO food in this damn house, its literally just all carbohydrates. i ate all the meat already and im down to downing a fistfull of BCAA’s and a chug of flax oil for a meal now. i have to get out of this place before i wither up and die!

peace out, taking the bus downtown to cram some pitas down my throat before i pass out

Whole milk my friend, whole milk.

What do your parents live off of? Take out or fast food?

Kill then and eat their flesh along with whats left in their house, pets included. That should be enough until you go back. Not sure what your gonna do when the neighbours notice.

Go to a super market.

I always face the same situation when I go home. So, I call my mom a few days ahead of time and get her to stock up on tuna, cottage cheese and Bunker Hill Beef, this shit is delicious straight out the can.

Buy a few lbs of ground beef and some tomato paste and make a bigass pot of chili.

[quote]2lb Monkey wrote:
Kill then and eat their flesh along with whats left in their house, pets included. That should be enough until you go back. Not sure what your gonna do when the neighbours notice.[/quote]

Eat them too?

Simmer down, french fry.

Go buy some eggs. Problem solved.

heh thats weird most gain a bit of extra weight after the holidays-not good weight-

Anyways just got to get back in the swing of things and you’ll be fine.

ummm go shopping? I’m sure your big enough to do that.

on a side note: so do my parents, nothing but carbs. So, I take 20 bucks, I go buy some extra meat, some sausage, some peanut butter… etc…

sad thing is, I’ve gone from 185 to like 193-194. Oy, and I gotta diet for competition. Damn holidays

You’re a big whining baby.

Old enough to post, old enough to shop.

Seriously, you say that your parents won’t buy you eggs, milk or meat?
And what about the carbohydrates? Are they evil? Will they ruin your super-high-tech-nutrition plans?

Get real,
Schwarzfahrer

WTF is your turkey? I’ve been eating turkey and roast for the past week and somehow forgot about things such as vegetables and fruits.

Go to the fucking store?

A) Buy your own damn food.
B) Tell your parents to buy you food.

Yeah my parent were the same.

Never gave me the food I needed.

So I fired them.

Now I have the kind of parents I always wanted. They’re always trying to get me to eat more food.

It’s the best.

[quote]sphaw wrote:
Go to the fucking store?[/quote]

Easy enough, and not so much mess. LOL.

Go to the nearest shopping center and hold up a sign that says “will work for lean protein, complex carbohydrates, fruits, vegetables, and omega 3 fats”.

If you see an elderly woman with a marble rye, take it from her and run.

eggs are cheap, and theres always drywall…delicious
…delicious…drywall.

Schultzie, where in Ontario are you at? Maybe if you are in the same city as me I can donate some food to you, :). Seriously though, it would be cool to find a T member in Kitchener. If there was a T member in Kitchener that would make two people in my entire city that actually squat to parallel.