Paraplegic, Need TRT Info

Hey guys, was wanting to get a little information from some of the experts here. I am 30 years old and 4 years ago i was in an accident that caused me to become paralyzed from the stomach down. I exercise 4-5 times per week and eat a mainly carnivore/keto diet. I have been dealing with low motivation, tired, anxiety and shitty mood for the past 2 years and have tried changing my diet, sleeping patterns, meditation, the whole 9 yards, so now I am looking into hormones. I have attached my bloodwork, I am using Dr. Curt from West Palm Beach, FL. He prescribed me 200mg test c and HCG. I was going to start out with 100 mg of Test broken down into 2 shots per week and 250iu of hcg EOD. Not starting on an AI because my estridiol level looked good for now. Please let me know what you think and if my dosage sounds good to start off with.

I realize that not many people here will know about someone with a spinal cord injury (paraplegia), but I cannot walk or move anything from my stomach down. I dont care about being a body builder, I just want to be in optimal health and condition due to me already being at a disadvantage because of my disability. Yes, I use a wheelchair. I weigh around 150 lbs, 6 foot tall, erections are not that good, but could also be because of my injury, I have a problem with wanting to wake up in the morning, even after 8-9 hours of sleep, also have to piss about every hour, can only hold about 300 ml in my bladder.

I assume hCG is to maintain fertility.

Your test dose could be less, and you could start out with weekly injections, to see how you feel. However, it’s nothing crazy, just a start and you can always adjust dosing going forward.

1 Like

so are there no other benefits of taking the HCG?

Cosmetic, avoiding testicular atrophy.

shittttt small nuts will make the root look bigger

but in all seriousness, did you recommend 1 shot a week due to high sbgh levels? even though i didnt get that test it would seem that way due to low free t.

Yes.