Paranormal Activity Movie

My gf is into paranormal stuff like no tomorrow. I want to see it but I doubt it will come to my town. Theater has a greater effect on making it scary however, not when people act like tards during.

saw the movie two days ago. Not scary at all. The girl i went with didn’t think it was scary either. luckily i had two free passes and i didn’t waste any money on this movie. Honestly, only about 20 total minutes in the movie was decent at all, everything else was boring/funny but definitely not scary.

And i slept like a baby after words.

but, to be honest, scary movies have never really freaked me out. I think i am just a little apathetic when it comes to that type of thing.

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
saw the movie two days ago. Not scary at all. The girl i went with didn’t think it was scary either. luckily i had two free passes and i didn’t waste any money on this movie. Honestly, only about 20 total minutes in the movie was decent at all, everything else was boring/funny but definitely not scary.

And i slept like a baby after words.[/quote]

This is the Paranormal Activity Movie thread not Couples Retreat.

Just playing man but yeah I guess some people aren’t scared of that kind of stuff? Or was it not that scary overall.

Edit: didn’t see your 2nd post

Saw it stoned. Don’t think it would have been as scary sober. Still wasn’t that scary, though.

hahaha, i bet i will actually like Couples Retreat.

But in defense of Paranormal Activity, a lot of people in the theatre were very vocal during certain scenes of the movie that made it obvious they thought the movie was scary.