Paranoid or Will I Be Okay? First Cycle

Im starting a 12 week cycle lifting for about 4 years low sodium diet about 4-6k calories a day. Low bf maybe around 15% thats highballing.
My cycle is
W1-w2 ( test prop 100mg eod)
W1-w12 ( test E 250mg twice a week )
For the first two weeks of prop should I be taking less test E ? And can I start them both on the same day?
Also the only the I have been able to get my hands on for pct was tamoxifen( nolvadex)
Can I take 20mg nolva everyday on cycle as replacement for amiridex?
And then when cycle is over use nolva as a pct 40mg first two weeks then 20mg next two weeks? And would I stop taking nolva when my cycle ends? And if so how long do I wait to start taking it as pct?

You’re using the prop to kickstart the cycle I take? Not a problem to stat both at the same time. The test E should start to kick a week and a half first dose, sooner for some. If I were you I’d run the entire cycle a little longer. Maybe 16+wks. If you haven’t started the test E yet, stay on the prop for 3 or 4 more weeks then time in your testE. May even want to bump the test prop up to 125EOD. With a test only cycle either Nolvadex or Clomid. Follow protocol. DEFINITELY allways have letro or arimidex on hand just in case. At the doses your you’re running I’ve never had gyno issues, but I’m not you. Just be prepared. If it eases your mind you can run an AI throughout. Hope this helps.

Is it necessary to have an al throughout my cycle ? Or am I okay just taking the test and I have nolva on hand incase of gyno symptoms. Or do you think I could use nolva 20mg everyday throughout my whole cycle and higher dose as pct when I get off of it?

And would it be the same to use clomid during the cycle to reduce gyno symptoms ?

[quote]AlexD99 wrote:
Is it necessary to have an al throughout my cycle ? Or am I okay just taking the test and I have nolva on hand incase of gyno symptoms. Or do you think I could use nolva 20mg everyday throughout my whole cycle and higher dose as pct when I get off of it?

And would it be the same to use clomid during the cycle to reduce gyno symptoms ?[/quote]
Take arimidex 0.25 mg EOD.
Nolva and clomid for PCT.

Found some arimidex but if I cant get my habds on clomid can I just pct with nolva alone ?

[quote]AlexD99 wrote:
Found some arimidex but if I cant get my habds on clomid can I just pct with nolva alone ?[/quote]
Than stack nolva with aromasin.
Also check this thread for more info