T Nation

PARADECA XS357

Does anyone know any thing including side effects off this product?
Thankyou all.
jff

It will cause your wallet to shrink. That product and company have about the worst reputation in the business. They make shit for uneducated teenagers who don’t know any better. See T-mag’s “Dirty Tricks” article if you haven’t read it yet.

Cranial contusions are another side-effect. 98.6% of the people who use this product get them because of all the time they spend smacking themselves upside the head after wasting money on this company’s products. (The other 1.4% are widely reported to be brain-dead to begin with.)