Parabolan / Parabolan

I am looking into my next order and still have a bottle of tren left over. I was just wondering about parabolan and parabolan. Has any one here tried it? waht were the sides if any? what were your gains and water retention. I will be stacking with test so I don’t kill my sex drive.

parabolan is tren hex IIRC… similar ester to enanthate…

test won’t help your ED from tren as the ED from tren comes from raised prolactin… hopefully you aren’t very susceptible to it

to be honest I don’t know. That’s why I want to stay away from deca. as I heard stories about deca dick lasting long after you stop. That’s about the main thing that bothers me. esp when I am juicing I like pounding it a little more.

well fortunately for you, I do know. If you are really that concerned, get a dopamine agonist like caber or prami

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
well fortunately for you, I do know. If you are really that concerned, get a dopamine agonist like caber or prami[/quote]

Does cabergoline have the “reducing or eliminating the male refractory period, thereby allowing men to experience multiple ejaculatory orgasms in rapid succession, and at least one scientific study supports those speculations” capability mentioned in wiki?

I read it may be used to combat alcoholism:

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
well fortunately for you, I do know. If you are really that concerned, get a dopamine agonist like caber or prami[/quote]

Does cabergoline have the “reducing or eliminating the male refractory period, thereby allowing men to experience multiple ejaculatory orgasms in rapid succession, and at least one scientific study supports those speculations” capability mentioned in wiki?

I read it may be used to combat alcoholism:

[/quote]

this has been my experience yes. it seems to be a lasting effect as I have not taken caber in over a year

so would it be ok to run it alone. Or would it be better to still stack with test.

you will gain more with test

thanks. the gains is what it’s all about.