Papers vs. Pills

okay i’m fixing to puchase probably some paper anadrol and was wonder if i have to worry about the liver effects as if i had taken pills, i also want to know if anyone can suggest a two item combo that i can mix with winny get get some size, hardness and some shredding. any info is appreciated i will be dealing with that dude " cat " so i’d appreciatted some who has used it and has opinions.

EDIT

Are you a cop?

[quote]InCorporeSano wrote:
EDIT

Are you a cop? [/quote]

no i’m not a cop just thought i knew abit about gear and realizing i dont’, so i was just looking for some advice. i’m an oilfield worker in the gulf of mexico!!! ARE YOU A COP!!!

I’m not a cop.

I will say this: clearly you need to do more research. If you don’t know that orals are orals regardless of the delivery method, that’s a big indication that you need to do more research. Also, if you need help understanding how compounds stack together, you need to read a lot more. A LOT. Read every thread in this forum that seems remotely helpful, to start. Spend some time educating yourself!

[quote]bone711 wrote:
okay i’m fixing to puchase probably some paper anadrol and was wonder if i have to worry about the liver effects as if i had taken pills, i also want to know if anyone can suggest a two item combo that i can mix with winny get get some size, hardness and some shredding. any info is appreciated i will be dealing with that dude " cat " so i’d appreciatted some who has used it and has opinions. [/quote]

lol…ok hes not a cop.what are your stats?
age, height, weight, and years lifting?

winny is not used for mass when taken orally. you can harden up and get shredded while putting on some mass by using winny with a fast acting testosterone like test prop or suspension. also combine it with something like primobolan or tren ace. adding proviron can really help with the hardening.

even at doses like this, make sure you have a-dex on hand or at least nolvadex.

depending on how long you run a cycle like this will affect pct

if you run it for about 8 weeks you wont need hcg but if you go to about 12 weeks you need hcg to recover in pct.

example cycle (hardening, shredding)

test prop 50mg ed
tren ace 50mg ed
winny 25mg ed
proviron 25-50mg ed

example cycle(mass)run test longer than deca.

test cyp or enanthate 500mg week
deca 600mg week
winny (injection) 50mg ed

this mass cycle doesnt even need an oral.

[quote]pankie wrote:
bone711 wrote:
okay i’m fixing to puchase probably some paper anadrol and was wonder if i have to worry about the liver effects as if i had taken pills, i also want to know if anyone can suggest a two item combo that i can mix with winny get get some size, hardness and some shredding. any info is appreciated i will be dealing with that dude " cat " so i’d appreciatted some who has used it and has opinions.

lol…ok hes not a cop.what are your stats?
age, height, weight, and years lifting?

winny is not used for mass when taken orally. you can harden up and get shredded while putting on some mass by using winny with a fast acting testosterone like test prop or suspension. also combine it with something like primobolan or tren ace. adding proviron can really help with the hardening.

even at doses like this, make sure you have a-dex on hand or at least nolvadex.

depending on how long you run a cycle like this will affect pct

if you run it for about 8 weeks you wont need hcg but if you go to about 12 weeks you need hcg to recover in pct.

example cycle (hardening, shredding)

test prop 50mg ed
tren ace 50mg ed
winny 25mg ed
proviron 25-50mg ed

example cycle(mass)run test longer than deca.

test cyp or enanthate 500mg week
deca 600mg week
winny (injection) 50mg ed

this mass cycle doesnt even need an oral.

[/quote]
i weight 222, 33yrs of age, 5’9", 2.5 years of serious lifting, really looking for a good combo of winny and one other thing to start with, i’d like to gain a little but mostly looking to harden and shred.

[quote]bone711 wrote:

i weight 222, 33yrs of age, 5’9", 2.5 years of serious lifting, really looking for a good combo of winny and one other thing to start with, i’d like to gain a little but mostly looking to harden and shred.
[/quote]

winny as some nasty side effects on your joints. so you should avoid it or add to some other compound that help joints stay healthy (sp?)

for example a-bomb (cause you want to avoid IM)

intresting stack can be based on VAR or DBOL
but with just oral you miss the point. you bet on the wrong horse, i mean, great sides small gains…

I hate to rain on anyones parade but from what i have read anadrol is one of the worst steroids you can take for side effects (even heart palipatations sp*). But dont take my word for it talk to someone smart like p22 (i have read this but he would know better than i). My advice would be to stick to something simple like dbol+anavar or winny. Dont forget nolva or some AI

[quote]bone711 wrote:
InCorporeSano wrote:
EDIT

Are you a cop?

no i’m not a cop just thought i knew abit about gear and realizing i dont’, so i was just looking for some advice. i’m an oilfield worker in the gulf of mexico!!! ARE YOU A COP!!![/quote]

Just curious, but if you’re working in the Gulf of exico, couldn’t you just cross the border and grab soe gear down there?

[quote]slimjim wrote:
bone711 wrote:
InCorporeSano wrote:
EDIT

Are you a cop?

no i’m not a cop just thought i knew abit about gear and realizing i dont’, so i was just looking for some advice. i’m an oilfield worker in the gulf of mexico!!! ARE YOU A COP!!!

Just curious, but if you’re working in the Gulf of exico, couldn’t you just cross the border and grab soe gear down there?[/quote]

I’m going to guess he works on an Oil Rig. So unless he can walk on water he has to go back to the port he left from.
Phileaux