T Nation

Paper Seized

Has anyone ever had papers seized? ordered some paperbol from Thai and a little worried if they scan the envelope.

I live in Canada to so I heard they’re a bit more stict on imports.

[quote]bboybean wrote:
Has anyone ever had papers seized? ordered some paperbol from Thai and a little worried if they scan the envelope.

I live in Canada to so I heard they’re a bit more stict on imports.[/quote]

i have ordered once from Redicat and have no problem
the envelope is “well” packaged :slight_smile:

Thanks Cadev , hows your cycle going?

I can’t imagine the “letter” sticking out to customs but then again it is coming from Thailand. Do any canuks have any experiance.

F.Y.I checked out a local source for some UGL gear hoping to get a good deal. $200 for 10ml Test Enth !!! nutty … just plain nutty .

Bean

I know a guy whose ordered several times without issue. Sometimes it takes longer than others. I’ve not heard of a paper seizure and my friend will not order anything from overseas except paper.

FYI the letter should not come from Thailand.
The letter should come from Europe.

The money is sent to Thailand, but the remailer is in Europe.

I got my order from Redicat and I live in Canada.

?

Sorry can you explain.

I don’t know, but maybe discussing shipping techniques would be better saved for pms

[quote]Diablo9845 wrote:
The money is sent to Thailand, but the remailer is in Europe.

I got my order from Redicat and I live in Canada.[/quote]

Oh thanks, thats what I did’nt understand .

Thanks also Slim

[quote]bboybean wrote:

I can’t imagine the “letter” sticking out to customs but then again it is coming from Thailand. Do any canuks have any experiance.

F.Y.I checked out a local source for some UGL gear hoping to get a good deal. $200 for 10ml Test Enth !!! nutty … just plain nutty .

Bean[/quote]

$200 Holy Crap! You can get it for 1/3 that price if you ask around.

STU

[quote]Sturat wrote:
$200 Holy Crap! You can get it for 1/3 that price if you ask around.

STU[/quote]

ya, and that’s the good UG stuff, the crap is even cheaper.

Oh well , I have no problem with using tested ( even some untested ) internet sites. But It would be nice to have someone local ( who doesnt also sell crack ) .

[quote]bboybean wrote:
[/quote]

really good :slight_smile: big strenght… general “power” and weight gain :slight_smile:
thx :slight_smile:

Holy sheepshit, I was thinkin’ from the title of this thread that someone’s paper had actually been seized. I’m glad it was not so.

Hey guys I have ordered from redi on several occasions into Canada without any problkems even once with the IM gear.
Not having any luck with other suppliers tho… kind of pissed abotu that.
So ya I woudl recommend him. No drama’s.