Paper Products Falling Apart?

[quote]James Cain wrote:
Anthony Roberts wrote:
James Cain wrote:
I got them from RediCat. Apparently I should have taken my business elsewhere? It might have been the humidity during the shipping.

JC

It must be a one-off, because I’ve got about 500 sheets of Paper sitting here, and like I said, I literally rip them (I don’t use sizzors) and there’s never any powder falling out.

Honestly, I think his orals to be of the highest quality and safety. I doubt it was humidity during shipping, because they came wrapped in something to prevent that, no?

I’ll ask RC what he thinks.

Yeah, they came wrapped in plastic. And to reply to RediCat’s post: The dosing isn’t an issue, but thanks for the update. It’s good to know I’m getting a high-quality product. I just wondered if the splitting of the sheets would result in any product loss or decreased integrity of the active ingredient. I’ll go with your advice of carefully cutting each dose and see how that works. Thanks for the info.

JC[/quote]

Hey JC,

No worries my friend and looking forward to hearing some positive feedback from you on our Paper Products once you’re satisfied with the quality from first-hand experience - wishing you all the very best with your current cycle and training :^> RC

im a little late and although redi said its rare, my papernol came halfway split too… Although it doesnt seem to be an immediate problem as the powder hasn’t began to fall out it does worry me as i have seen paper products from other ppl that seem very intact. I trust redi’s contents, I just wish it looked nicer i guess

My paper products arrived today, and like the original poster, my PaperNol was completely split. I wrapped it back up and I’m going to have to figure out how to cut it safely.

Like the OP, the PaperVar is intact.