Paper Products Falling Apart?

I ordered some paper products, which came in the mail today. The PaperNol sheets came already separated. the powder between the sheets is still attached to each side (a little on each side, but it’s all there). Is there any way to reseal the sheets? Perhaps get them wet or something and let it set up? Any suggestions would be appreciated. As of now I’m just going with paperclips and going to cut off one dose at a time, which is a pain in the ass.

JC

Who did you get it from?
You dont have to post the full info just a clue or PM me.

This is very strange, because my paper products are very well put together. I actually don’t even use a sizzor to cut them, I just rip off a couple of squares as I need them- and still, no powder falls out, or anything.

My PaperVar separates only when the individual squares are cut in half (making 5mg doses). But other than that - the big sheet stays together perfectly.

I got them from RediCat. Apparently I should have taken my business elsewhere? It might have been the humidity during the shipping.

JC

I also got some PaperVar, which held together nicely. I haven’t tried to rip or cut any off, I just got them today and won’t be using them until next week.

JC

You can purchase gelatin capsules at a health-food store and put your doses in them. If you cut them over a cut mat you can see if anything is falling out.

If you report this to the source, can you let us know how they reply?

Is it just me, or is the price for papervar really expensive? Base price works out to $2.50 for each 10mg square. Isn’t this an absurd price? Not planning on ordering any, but just wondering what the deal is. Paying for higher probability of getting them? Why pay so much when IP minitabs are $1 each???

[quote]James Cain wrote:
I got them from RediCat. Apparently I should have taken my business elsewhere? It might have been the humidity during the shipping.

JC[/quote]

It must be a one-off, because I’ve got about 500 sheets of Paper sitting here, and like I said, I literally rip them (I don’t use sizzors) and there’s never any powder falling out.

Honestly, I think his orals to be of the highest quality and safety. I doubt it was humidity during shipping, because they came wrapped in something to prevent that, no?

I’ll ask RC what he thinks.

[quote]Big Willie Style wrote:
Is it just me, or is the price for papervar really expensive? Base price works out to $2.50 for each 10mg square. Isn’t this an absurd price? Not planning on ordering any, but just wondering what the deal is. Paying for higher probability of getting them? Why pay so much when IP minitabs are $1 each??? [/quote]

You’re paying for the shipping safety, not the actual chemical in this case.

Also, I don’t know if this is still the case, but he overdosed most of his products by 10% a few years back.

RC says he still overdosing. He was very adamant about not using more than 15mg (we are only using 10mg max) of his var on a female because he could not guarantee that the actual dose would not be over 20mg.

[quote]James Cain wrote:
I ordered some paper products, which came in the mail today. The PaperNol sheets came already separated. the powder between the sheets is still attached to each side (a little on each side, but it’s all there). Is there any way to reseal the sheets? Perhaps get them wet or something and let it set up? Any suggestions would be appreciated. As of now I’m just going with paperclips and going to cut off one dose at a time, which is a pain in the ass.

JC

[/quote]

Hi JC,

In answer to your question regarding Paper separation, as is written on the Introduction to Paper Anabolics page over at our website.

?When reading through the testimonials (many of which can be found on the respective testimonial pages here on our site, while numerous others can be found on scores of discussion boards across the net) made in reference to our Paper Products it is plain to see that the vast majority of those that have used and continue to use Redi Cat’s Paper Anabolics are more than happy with the benefits and results.

With that in mind and even though all lab tests conducted on ?Redi Cat’s? Paper Products have always shown that we use only genuine Grade A chemicals, fact remains that no matter how hard we try we are not able to dose each square with 100% accuracy.

In light of this, and Redi Cat’s desire to constantly improve the quality of our products and the value of our services to our customers, at the beginning of 2003 we decided to up the dosage of each sheet of Paper Products by 10% - in this way, while there will almost certainly still be slight discrepancies between squares measured under laboratory conditions, from now on the chances are much greater that each square will come as close to the stated amount as possible.

Another reason that prompted us toward this course of action was that although the majority of active ingredient is absorbed into the paper itself some of the active ingredient remains in powder form and some residue may fall away when the squares are cut. We believe the 10% extra should more than compensate for this factor.

At this point we would like to emphasize the fact that many of the testimonials and positive reports posted on the boards were written prior to 2003; in other words, in the minds of the multitude Redi Cat’s Paper Anabolics were already working wonders and, therefore, a truly excellent product ??? well now they’re 10% better!?

A little further down that same page we also add:

?SPLITTING ? While the reports we receive from customers stating that a particular Paper Product split either upon arrival or when cutting individual doses constitutes an extremely small percentage of Paper Product orders sent out, there remains a possibility of this happening nevertheless.

There isn’t really any specific way to re-attach the sheets in the event of them splitting and, although this may sound like stating the obvious, in the rare event of any of our Paper Products separating to any degree it’s best to use a sharp cutting tool and a metal rule to cut with care the individual doses, as opposed to a pair of scissors.

Having said all this, going by continued feedback and repeat orders from the very same customers that wrote in to report of Paper splitting it’s apparent that even in these cases our Paper Products still prove to be every bit as effective as when ingested whole.?

Something I confident you will find to be the case too :^>

Kind regards, RC

Hey Big Willie Style,

I think you?ll find you?re quoting prices from our old list my friend ;^>

If you check out our newly updated website you will find that PaperVar 10mg starts at US$2 per square and gradually decreases in price to US$1.5 if you order 500 squares+.

And while I don?t think it would be ethical for me to make comparison to IP?s alternative, I would like to remind you that, as stated above in my last post, we actually overdose all our Paper Products by 10% of the respective active ingredient; so there?s even more quality product for your buck ;^>

Not to make too fine a point of it, but if you were to take the time to review any number of the scores of written testimonials sent in by first-hand users of our Paper Anabolics over on our website, or do some history searches on scores of other AAS discussion boards I think you?ll be rather impressed with what you find, oh, an virtually all of those reports are from people who purchased our Paper Products at the old prices.

Wishing you all the very best :^> RC

Is it just me, or is the price for papervar really expensive? Base price works out to $2.50 for each 10mg square. Isn’t this an absurd price? Not planning on ordering any, but just wondering what the deal is. Paying for higher probability of getting them? Why pay so much when IP minitabs are $1 each??? [/quote]

Hey Big Willie Style,

I think you?ll find you?re quoting prices from our old list my friend ;^>

If you check out our newly updated website you will find that PaperVar 10mg starts at US$2 per square and gradually decreases in price with higher unit orders to US$1.5 if you order 500 squares+.

And while I don?t think it would be ethical for me to make comparison to IP?s alternative, I would like to underline, as stated above in my last post, we actually overdose all our Paper Products by 10% of the respective active ingredient; so there?s even more quality product for your buck ;^>

Not to make too fine a point of it, but if you were to take the time to review any number of the scores of written testimonials sent in by first-hand users of our Paper Anabolics over on our website, or do some history searches on scores of other AAS discussion boards I think you?ll be suitably impressed with what you find, oh, and virtually all of those reports are from people who purchased our Paper Products at the old prices.

Wishing you all the very best :^> RC

Just checked out the newly redesigned site. Thanks RC.

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:
James Cain wrote:

JC

It must be a one-off, because I’ve got about 500 sheets of Paper sitting here, and like I said, I literally rip them (I don’t use sizzors) and there’s never any powder falling out.

Honestly, I think his orals to be of the highest quality and safety. I doubt it was humidity during shipping, because they came wrapped in something to prevent that, no?

I’ll ask RC what he thinks.[/quote]

Yeah, they came wrapped in plastic. And to reply to RediCat’s post: The dosing isn’t an issue, but thanks for the update. It’s good to know I’m getting a high-quality product. I just wondered if the splitting of the sheets would result in any product loss or decreased integrity of the active ingredient. I’ll go with your advice of carefully cutting each dose and see how that works. Thanks for the info.

JC

Like AR said, you pay for quality and assured shipping. I’ve heard great things about the Cat and decided to order through him. As far as Anavar always being very expensive: I would never buy it for myself. My girlfriend wants a little extra boost for a leaning-up cycle since summer is coming along. I’m thinking 10mg/day for four weeks. Any other suggestions? Also, no sure if anyone is familiar with females and gear… how quickly would any virilization be noticible if she reacts adversely to the dose? I would also imagine there’s no need for any type of PCT for her when she’s done? I’ve read about taking some time off for women to recover, but the reasons behind this and the mechanisms of any suggested recovery are not clear. Needless to say there isn’t a whole lot of info about females and steroids out there. Thanks for any help.

JC

James Cain
By the time I got back here you got your answers, and from the real experts.

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:
James Cain wrote:

JC

I’ll ask RC what he thinks.[/quote]

Hey Anthony,

Thanks for bringing this one to my attention buddy, much appreciated :^>

BTW, you got some more long-ass mail - LOL ;^>

All the best for now :^> RC

[quote]rainjack wrote:
RC says he still overdosing. He was very adamant about not using more than 15mg (we are only using 10mg max) of his var on a female because he could not guarantee that the actual dose would not be over 20mg. [/quote]

Hey Rainjack,

Great to see you over here too my friend and many thanks for also helping to keep things in check until I had an opportunity to address the subject more fully :^>

Hope all is going well with the lady’s PaperVar cycle and looking forward to chatting with you again in the not too distant future, meantime, wishing you all the very best :^> RC

Just checked out the newly redesigned site. Thanks RC.[/quote]

Hey Big Willie Style,

No worries my friend and hope that you liked the new look of our site and found our prices to be at least a little more acceptable to you ;^>

Best regards :^> RC