T Nation

Paper AAS, Intro. and Explanation

There’s been alot of talk on Paper Anabolics here on T-Nation, and I feel that the following information would be helpful. This was written by Redicat, and is an introduction to paper anabolics as well as his thoughts on them, from the originator:

Perhaps part of the legacy left to us by the late steroid guru Dan Duchaine was the role he played planting the seed that has since been developed into what we now know as Paper Anabolics.

The basic idea was simple; to find a method by which certain anabolic steroids could be transported globally in such a way as to increase a customer’s chances of receiving their order safely.

Picture two envelopes:

Envelope “A” contains 1000 tablets of Anabol 5mg (i.e. 5000mg Methandienone)

Envelope “B” contains a sheet (500 squares) of PaperBol 10mg (i.e. 5000mg Methandienone)

Imagine the feel of Envelope “A”; the weight, the thickness, the uneven feel of the grooves and dips between each tab, not to mention what may or may not show up should the envelope pass through x-ray.

Now visualize picking up Envelope “B” that has possibly a tenth of the weight; thin as a regular letter, and flat as a pancake.

If your job was to randomly select and scrutinize mail, which envelope would you be more likely to question, Envelope “A” or Envelope “B”?

If you were looking to order Methandienone through the post, which one would you feel more at ease waiting on, Envelope “A” or Envelope “B”?

It’s unlikely that any method of sending AS will ever be totally foolproof (as long as certain governments continue to prohibit our freedom of choice in this area), all the same, if Dan is looking down from that great gymnasium in the sky we’re more than confident that he would just as pleased as countless others are at having safely received their orders of Paper Products :^>

GOING THE EXTRA MILE
AS OF 2003

When reading through the testimonials (many of which can be found on the respective testimonial pages here on our site, while numerous others can be found on scores of discussion boards across the net) made in reference to our Paper Products it is plain to see that the vast majority of those that have used and continue to use Redi Cat’s Paper Anabolics are more than happy with the benefits and results.

With that in mind and even though all lab tests conducted on “Redi Cat’s” Paper Products have always shown that we use only genuine Grade A chemicals, fact remains that no matter how hard we try we are not able to dose each square with 100% accuracy.

In light of this, and Redi Cat’s desire to constantly improve the quality of our products and the value of our services to our customers, at the beginning of 2003 we decided to up the dosage of each sheet of Paper Products by 10% - in this way, while there will almost certainly still be slight discrepancies between squares measured under laboratory conditions, from now on the chances are much greater that each square will come as close to the stated amount as possible.

Another reason that prompted us toward this course of action was that although the majority of active ingredient is absorbed into the paper itself some of the active ingredient remains in powder form and some residue may fall away when the squares are cut. We believe the 10% extra should more than compensate for this factor.

At this point we would like to emphasize the fact that many of the testimonials and positive reports posted on the boards were written prior to 2003; in other words, in the minds of the multitude Redi Cat’s Paper Anabolics were already working wonders and, therefore, a truly excellent product … well now they’re 10% better! :^>

PAPER PRODUCT TIPS

PREPARATION - The active ingredients in Paper Anabolics are both absorbed into the Paper as well as in part sandwiched between the sheets, therefore, Paper Products are not meant to be peeled or stripped but taken whole; carefully cut the required dose from your sheet/strip with sharp scissors or a cutting blade.

INJESTING - As with tablets the squares can be swallowed down with water although some users subscribe to a school of thought that suggests better absorption occurs by keeping them held under the tongue for a while before swallowing.

STORAGE - Paper Anabolics will keep for at least a year or two although probably best kept out of direct sunlight or air-conditioned environments and away from extreme heat. For convenience you can cut your daily dosage and slip it in your wallet while the rest would do well stored in a zip-lock/jiffy bag then in a cool, dark place.

SPLITTING - While the reports we receive from customers stating that a particular Paper Product split either upon arrival or when cutting individual doses constitutes an extremely small percentage of Paper Product orders sent out, there remains a possibility of this happening nevertheless.

There isn’t really any specific way to re-attach the sheets in the event of them splitting and, although this may sound like stating the obvious, in the rare event of any of our Paper Products separating to any degree it’s best to use a sharp cutting tool and a metal rule to cut with care the individual doses, as opposed to a pair of scissors.

Having said all this, going by continued feedback and repeat orders from the very same customers that wrote in to report of Paper splitting it’s apparent that even in these cases our Paper Products still prove to be every bit as effective as when ingested whole.

Reasons Why Paper Anabolics Continue to Grow in Popularity and Why Many Have Converted Over From Tablets

QUALITY and CONSISTENCY - The active ingredients in each of our Paper Products have always been and always will be of the highest grade.

SECURITY and PEACE of MIND - Whether it be your first time ordering AS or your 100th undoubtedly you want as much assurance as possible that your order will reach you safely as opposed to falling into the wrong hands. In more than 3 years of sending Paper Products from Western Europe we have yet to receive a single confirmation of an order seized.

CONVENIENCE and PEACE of MIND - For many people the idea of carrying around a stash of tablets (should they be splitting their daily doses and unable to return home during the day, or perhaps while traveling) is a risk they would rather do without, therefore, the idea of being able to carry on one’s person, or carried in one’s baggage, innocuous-looking pieces or paper adds yet another value.

SIDE EFFECTS (or THE LACK OF) - While one would expect that most side effects experienced come by way of the active chemical, the cause of some side effects are acutally brought about by the binders and fillers that hold the tablets together. One main example of this is with most tablet forms of Methandienone; some users seem to have adverse abdominal reactions.

Have you ever wondered why two different brands of the same chemical may come in very different tablet sizes even though the stated dose on both is, say, 10mg? The reason for this is that the greater part of each tablet (often up to 95%!) is in fact nothing more than binders and fillers used to hold the active ingredient together.

Seeing as the paper is the main tangible holding our Paper Products together we have effectively been able to reduce the number of other substances you’d normally be ingesting with tablets to a bare minimum, this would probably account for the reports we’ve read of users normally unable to take Methandienone in tablet form reporting their delight in discovering PaperBol as an alternative.

SPLITTING DOSES - While not all tablets are built the same, some appear to be a lot more difficult to break in halves or quarters than others, due to their unique sizes and density. By contrast, as you might imagine, it’s a whole lot easier cutting squares of paper into equal parts should your cycle require splitting your daily doses.

VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY - While there will no doubt always be a number that will prefer to ingest orals in the old-fashioned way, i.e. in tablet form, generally speaking they will be paying a lot more for them than the alternative in Paper format, as Paper Products are purposely priced at exceptionally competitive rates again making Paper Anabolics the seemingly more logical choice for the discerning and customer irrespective of whether they are working with a tight budget or not.

*** BUYER BEWARE!!! ***

It has come to our attention that there are a number of copy-cats - if you’ll forgive the pun ;^> - that are attempting to produce their own versions of Redi Cat’s Paper Products, in some cases trying to pass them off as original Redi Cat stocks :^< while others are simply trying to break into the market under their own name.

Competition is a natural progression where rising demand for a unique product is concerned, this we fully understand and appreciate. What we would like to make perfectly clear though is that the only Paper Products that have been tried, tested and consistently found to be superior products since their inception in 2000 are Redi Cat originals.

While new kids on the block may indeed be producing quality products it should go without saying that Redi Cat will not be endorsing any form of Paper Anabolics than our own.

We have a gradually growing number of alternative suppliers that are purchasing Redi Cat’s Paper Anabolics to sell onto their own clientele - for reasons stated above and to protect innocent parties we have added a Check Your Supplier feature to our website, in which you can type in the email address or the URL to their website to verify whether or not they are an authentic supplier of Redi Cat’s Paper Products; the genuine article.

Thanks for this article AR. I have been wondering about paper anabolics for some time now.

My source currently carries almost exclusively British Dragon products, however no paperbolics.

I am not a fan of receiving a package with vials, or pills in it, and paperbol seem to make much more sense. As far as my safety from the judicial system is concerned.

Thanks again for a fantastic post!

Thanks AR. Good post. It was very informative to me.

-T-M@tt

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:
There’s been alot of talk on Paper Anabolics here on T-Nation, and I feel that the following information would be helpful. This was written by Redicat, and is an introduction to paper anabolics as well as his thoughts on them, from the originator:

[/quote]

Many thanks once again Anthony, this time for posting our Introduction to Paper Anabolics page up here in this forum; should certainly go some way toward answer a few questions that others may have, much appreciated :^>

As always, wishing you all the very best of things ahead, from your ever-appreciative feline friend :^> RC

[quote]jcharles wrote:
Thanks for this article AR. I have been wondering about paper anabolics for some time now.

My source currently carries almost exclusively British Dragon products, however no paperbolics.

I am not a fan of receiving a package with vials, or pills in it, and paperbol seem to make much more sense. As far as my safety from the judicial system is concerned.

Thanks again for a fantastic post![/quote]

Hey JCharles,

More than happy to hear from you as and when :^>

All the best for now :^> RC

[quote]T-Matt wrote:
Thanks AR. Good post. It was very informative to me.

-T-M@tt[/quote]

Hey T-Matt,

Um, hope you don?t think this impertinent of me, but I can?t help wondering whether the mesmerizing young lady in your avatar is actually some sort of new self-winding Barbie doll and, if so, how long it takes for the kinetic energy to build to a point where she?s able to do something else ??? LMAO ;^p

Jes? playin? witcha? my friend; great avatar :^>

RC

[quote]RediCat wrote:
Jes? playin? witcha? my friend; great avatar :^>

RC[/quote]

The girl’s name in the Avatar is Sydney Moon.

So I’ve been told…

I have since re-named her Motourboat… It’s French, can’t you tell by the ‘u’?

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu… I think that’s how you spell the motorboat noise…

And yes, I can only begin to imagine the kinetic energy being generated by her delightful tactics of hypnosis… :slight_smile:

-T-M@tt

Anthony,

Since I can’t read your book yet. If you had to sum up knee rehab in one drug, preferablly one that helps cartilidge, which would it be? Since redi-cat was found and all… :slight_smile:

thank you anthony.

i second beebuddy’s question.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
Anthony,

Since I can’t read your book yet. If you had to sum up knee rehab in one drug, preferablly one that helps cartilidge, which would it be? Since redi-cat was found and all… :)[/quote]

This has nothing to do with paper anabolics, but I’d use Deca.

Also, I previously stated that paper anabolics were marked off in rectangles, then said that they were actually now squares.

I have papermest and it seems that they are rectangles, and I have papervar, which would seem to be squares. I think maybe you need well over 100 squares to see that the minute difference that one side has in length over another.

So when I had thought that I was mistatken in saying they were squares now- I was actually mistaken for trying to correct myself…i.e., I was correct the first time…if that makes sense.

““This has nothing to do with paper anabolics,””

It’s impossible to get you to answer a question on the appropriate thread!! :slight_smile:

And, the idea is that Redi Cat seems trustworthy, so it has a little to do with the paper.

I’m never the type of person to stir up bullshit for no reason, but I was recently informed of something I thought many of you would like to know.

Now, I’ve never done business with Redicat or even know someone personally who has done business with Redicat, but my source, whom I have done business with for years had plenty to say about Redicat. None of it was good. He first went on to say that many of his buyers went to Redicat for various orals when he was out of them. He tells me that they were ALL very unhappy, that not only were the paperbolics severely under-dosed, but some of the more pricey anabolics (oxandrolone (anavar) in particular) were, in reality, methandrostenolone (dbol).

Now, I know if I was a beginner and bought some anavar but really bought dbol, I’d end up thinking anavar is the best thing since sliced bread. Anavar is known to be a mild anabolic and is normally used in conjunction with a restricted calorie diet. Dbol also aids in the mobilization of fat, but is also highly androgenic and anabolic. So, of course, after an extremely successful cycle, I’d purchase more ‘anavar’ (at a substantially higher price than dbol) from the same guy.

On the other hand, if I was an elite bodybuilder/highly experienced recreational steroid user and I bought some anavar and didn’t get anything close to anavar, I’d be FUCKING PISSED… Apparently, there are some people out there who think like I do…

My source also said that this took place a while back and that he cannot accurately comment on the present-day state of Redicat’s goods. He also went on to say that it could have very well been an honest mistake. I have no clue, because, like I said, I have never done business.

I, personally, tried to talk to Redicat about making a purchase from him to see for myself, I even offered him an encrypted email address to reach me and he has yet to contact me in 3 weeks time.

I understand that AR is basically his marketing department, and AR has a reputation to uphold, so, I would love to hear an explanation. If I could get, even the slightest bit of an honest answer from him, and not some scientific explanation (even though he’s not even a doctor), I’d grow some respect. Just because you’ve tried every drug combination and you can copy and paste pharmacology reports, that doesn’t make you an expert…

I would have let this slide had I not just caught up with the ‘Scamone’ comment. It’s one thing to state how great your own product is, but it’s quite another to accuse your competition of being a fraud without any evidence whatsoever…

I just want some answers or, at the very least, the bullshit hearsay shit to fucking stop. We are all in this together… This is fucking T-Nation… We don’t talk shit about our fellow men. We find out the truth (if one exists), live out it out, and help each other out when needed. We are all here for our own reasons. Anyone who reads T-Nation on a regular basis has to consider himself above average. If we’re going to hold ourselves up to a higher standard, we can’t be pointing fingers and talking shit about the mom and pop companies who supply us with ‘research chemicals.’ Shit, most of you guys know DAMN WELL, that if it were not for these mom and pop companies you’d all have either a BAD case of gyno or testes the size of raisins… So, let’s all just remember why we’re really here…

T-M@tt

[quote]T-Matt wrote:
I’m never the type of person to stir up bullshit for no reason, but I was recently informed of something I thought many of you would like to know.

Now, I’ve never done business with Redicat or even know someone personally who has done business with Redicat, but my source, whom I have done business with for years had plenty to say about Redicat. None of it was good. He first went on to say that many of his buyers went to Redicat for various orals when he was out of them. He tells me that they were ALL very unhappy, that not only were the paperbolics severely under-dosed, but some of the more pricey anabolics (oxandrolone (anavar) in particular) were, in reality, methandrostenolone (dbol).

T-M@tt[/quote]

First of all, I’m nobodies marketing department. So get that straight right now.

Secondly, name your source. How can anyone even reply, when you are saying “I was told by someone who I won’t name”…?

Third, produce lab reports showing the validity of those claims. If someone says that “Anavar was really Dbol” then I want to see lab reports.

You can’t take a person’s opinion and advice, not name them, provide nothing of substance, and then say “now, I want the truth about this matter”- You aren’t giving us anything to work with here.

As for "anyone can do what AR does "…yeah…anyone…if you’re one of the 5-10 people in the world who make a living at it.

If anyone can do it, and I’m not an expert, then quit your job today, and get a book published on anabolics. Anyone can do it, right? You don’t need to be an expert, right. Then Prove it.

[quote]T-Matt wrote:

I would have let this slide had I not just caught up with the ‘Scamone’ comment. It’s one thing to state how great your own product is, but it’s quite another to accuse your competition of being a fraud without any evidence whatsoever…

T-M@tt[/quote]

As I said, I made that comment when I had received reports that their Clenbuterol was a scam. They later ADMITTED that the batch had manufacturing problems, and they admitted their clen from that batch to be bad. What the fuck is so hard ot understand. They produced a bad product, I called it a scam, they admitted the product was bad, and offered compensation.

Get it?

The entire staff of ChemOne, if you are interested, is listed as Redicat’s references on his website. In other words, the entire staff of the company you are trying to back, supports Redicat, who you are trying to attack.

You support one group, who supports Redicat, yet you claim he isn’t good.

By proxy, aren’t you calling into suspicion the first group? You are stating a contradiction here.

If “ChemOne” is trustworthy, and they ALL say that redicat produces good products, and you are sayin that Redicat doesn’t, then aren’t you contradicting yourself right now?

I think you are. And I think I just proved how absurd your comments are.

You trust people (ChemOne) who says that another person (RediCat) is trustworthy- yet you say he isn’t.

Contradiction. Good one.

[quote]T-Matt wrote:
I understand that AR is basically his marketing department, and AR has a reputation to uphold, so, I would love to hear an explanation. If I could get, even the slightest bit of an honest answer from him, and not some scientific explanation (even though he’s not even a doctor), I’d grow some respect. Just because you’ve tried every drug combination and you can copy and paste pharmacology reports, that doesn’t make you an expert…

T-M@tt[/quote]

How about you substantiate your claims, before you ask for an explanation of any kind? As for your growing some respect for me, shove it, I couldn’t care less.

And I’m glad that I’m “not even a doctor”…when’s the last time a doctor produced a bigger, stronger, faster athlete?

Doctors get you back to health. Modern medicine doesn’t recognize anything beyond being healthy. I write and work in performance enhancement, not repair.

I just want some answers or, at the very least, the bullshit hearsay shit to fucking stop. We are all in this together… This is fucking T-Nation… We don’t talk shit about our fellow men. We find out the truth (if one exists), live out it out, and help each other out when needed. We are all here for our own reasons. Anyone who reads T-Nation on a regular basis has to consider himself above average. If we’re going to hold ourselves up to a higher standard, we can’t be pointing fingers and talking shit about the mom and pop companies who supply us with ‘research chemicals.’ Shit, most of you guys know DAMN WELL, that if it were not for these mom and pop companies you’d all have either a BAD case of gyno or testes the size of raisins… So, let’s all just remember why we’re really here…

T-M@tt

Read that one more time… Therein lies my point…

Look, we could sit here all day and say he said you suck but this other guy says you’re great and blah blah blah blah… My whole point is it all needs to stop… I displayed my example of some bullshit… Of course I don’t have a labreport, I’m not going to waste my money testing your papershit just to find out that you underdosed some dbol sheets by a quarter of a milligram… I have no firsthand physical proof, just like you didn’t… I didn’t personally call Redicat shit, I said that there were several complaints out there… Yet, I still took it upon myself to attempt to find out [the truth], however, I was unable to because he didn’t return my messages…

I purchased some ChemOne products just the other day just to find out for myself if they have quality stuff and I have to say that their cialis is top notch. I’ll soon be trying out the femara…

Come on man, you and Redicat are like tag team partners… He’s got something to sell, you’ve got your name… You knew that once you mentioned his name you’d get thousands of PMs about how to get in contact and purchase some of Redicat’s products…

Again, I am not personally claiming anything against him. I’d like to see for myself the quality so I could write a 1000 word response to these claims and actually praise him…

Look… Money is not an issue with me, I make 6 figures, but you know what, I’d rather have a good reputation and a good word than make 7 figures… I’m in a rough business just like you are… I’m a financial advisor… We’re looked at almost as bad as used-car salesmen… I try out every lender and every Life Insurance company before I make a claim… Now, if I hear a lot of complaints about a particular company and my client STILL wants their product, I’m going to let my client know about these complaints… Such is the case here…

One last time… WE ARE ALL HERE TOGETHER… We all help each other out… No more bullshit… Damn…
T-M@tt

As far as you not being a doctor… Look, in order to LEGALLY give ANY drug advice you have to be LICENSED… Just like I have to be LICENSED to say anything to a client about a Life Insurance Policy…

So, technically, aren’t you just another Greg Anderson? A personal trainer/AAS broker… Please tell me you have 1 personal training certification or something… NASM?? Do you even have your CSCS? I know those certificates mean jack shit, but it’s the fucking law… It’s a stepping stone in life to acquire a state of greatness… Once you go through a system completely and legally, you can become so powerful that you are able to rewrite the script on how to get there… Look at all the people who have come before you… Where are they at? What kind of life do they live?

Personally, I admire you for what you do, AR… Shit, I know I couldn’t do that… I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night knowing that thousands of people know that I know a lot of AAS suppliers…Knowingly allowing illegal activities to occur beneath your umbrella is just as bad as actually doing them…

Shit man… A lot of what you have to say is fucking awesome… You’re very intelligent in and out of the steroid community… You showed me what a great combo masteron/test is and I feel like a million bucks right now b/c of that…

I feel that if I were to meet you in real life you be very unfriendly… That, no one could teach you anything–almost like you have something against the world…

Yeah, it fucking sucks the way people view steroids… Yeah, it’s bullshit that MLB bans steroids and calls anyone who uses them ‘cheaters’ and then turns around and has NO SALARY CAP… How is that fair?!? A lot of things in life sucks…

You know what’s great about life? What’s great about life is when you meet someone who is a fucking genious… you start talking to this person about his/her profession and he’s knowledgable, honest (telling you what you NEED to hear and not what you WANT to hear), and FRIENDLY… Think about all the great leaders of our past… what did they all have in common? compassion… You get a little of that and I guarantee you that your life will change for the better immediately…

-T-M@tt

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I just received a PM from several people who claim that Redicat offers fantastic products… Good, I’m genuinely glad to hear that from these two people. Both of these individuals are regular posters on here and I greatly value their comments and suggestions…

I definitely value these gentlemen’s comments more than my source, as, my source is a competitor… Not to mention these two individuals are here for the same reason I am… To help others, be helped, and learn and grow a bond with fellow men who choose not to be infected with the disease ‘normalism’…

-T-M@tt