Pants No Longer Fit

[quote]conner wrote:
texasguy wrote:
Professor X wrote:
chillpzico wrote:
If I go up a pant size I look like a white rapper and if I stay where I am now I’m going to rip a seam!

Any advice?

Buying pants in a size that actually fits makes you look like a rapper who happens to be caucasian?

Follow the logic in his post. It is ok to read between the lines.

1. His pants are too tight for his legs.

2. going up a size to fit his legs makes his waist too loose.

3. His pants sag because of it.

I was going to suggest a belt right around here, but that would be absolutely ridiculous.

1. Rappers are notorious for sagging pants.

2. We can assume he is white.

3. He would look like a white rapper.

Now I know that took six steps to process, but they should be a fairly easy six steps.

be smarter.

anyways, try a baggy fit. the waist should stay the same, but the baggy legs should give you room.

[/quote]

a belt would be great, but that still doesn’t change the failure to follow logic.

It’s odd how even in a seemingly innocuous post about someone getting BIGGER Prof X can still find a way to be a dick.

such a strange world.

looking forward to his response.

[quote]chillpzico wrote:
It’s odd how even in a seemingly innocuous post about someone getting BIGGER Prof X can still find a way to be a dick.

such a strange world.

looking forward to his response.[/quote]
It’s odd that he drops logic and simple reasoning skills to do so as well. he doesn’t even make sense. what good is it to be a senseless dick?

[quote]texasguy wrote:
Professor X wrote:
chillpzico wrote:
If I go up a pant size I look like a white rapper and if I stay where I am now I’m going to rip a seam!

Any advice?

Buying pants in a size that actually fits makes you look like a rapper who happens to be caucasian?

4. Rappers are notorious for sagging pants.

5. We can assume he is white.

6. He would look like a white rapper.

Now I know that took six steps to process, but they should be a fairly easy six steps.

be smarter.

anyways, try a baggy fit. the waist should stay the same, but the baggy legs should give you room. [/quote]

For someone like you to type out, “be smarter” to anyone else on this board is a joke in itself.

As far as the comment, I was highlighting how retarded it was to sit in pants that don’t fit well because you are convinced that larger pants than specifically what your waist size is equals “baggy” (let alone relate that to rappers who apparently all dress the same). Further that with the fact that someone actually had to ask advice on what to do in such a situation and I am left shaking my head at this entire thread.

Is anyone else in the dark about needing larger pants when their legs get too big for the ones they currently own? Advice?

The first response in this thread should have ended it. The fact that there are quite a few “white rappers” making the race distinction completely unnecessary was another reason for the response.

Do we need to list them all here or is this post enough?

Congrats, looks like your “squats and milk” actually work.

Wait until the next phase - bursting the seams of otherwise perfectly good jeans.

[quote]chillpzico wrote:
WTF!?! I’ve gained about 15 lbs of muscle over the past few months and it seems like its all been in the legs![/quote]

Yeah, that’s just tragic.
(sarcasm)

[quote]Professor X wrote:
texasguy wrote:
Professor X wrote:
chillpzico wrote:

Any advice?

be smarter.

anyways, try a baggy fit. the waist should stay the same, but the baggy legs should give you room.

For someone like you to type out, “be smarter” to anyone else on this board is a joke in itself.

As far as the comment, I was highlighting how retarded it was to sit in pants that don’t fit well because you are convinced that larger pants than specifically what your waist size is equals “baggy” (let alone relate that to rappers who apparently all dress the same). Further that with the fact that someone actually had to ask advice on what to do in such a situation and I am left shaking my head at this entire thread.

Is anyone else in the dark about needing larger pants when their legs get too big for the ones they currently own? Advice?

The first response in this thread should have ended it. The fact that there are quite a few “white rappers” making the race distinction completely unnecessary was another reason for the response.

Do we need to list them all here or is this post enough?[/quote]
“For someone like you to type out, “be smarter” to anyone else on this board is a joke in itself.”

why? because hockey sucks? I think a 155 lb bench press considered ripping it up is funny? i’m rich? neither opinions nor financial status, however obtained, have anything to do with intelligence. if you aren’t sure how to use a dictionary, i’d be happy to spell that out for you as well.

the guy stated a simple problem. you made a retarded comment, attempted a philosophical argument about rappers and baggy pants and dug for a maliciously racist intent behind a comment where there was not one. end of story.

be smarter.

and just for you:

when you are done discovering the meaning of intelligence, look up baggy.

keep in mind that pants larger than necessary do fit loosely and sag as you read the definition.

[quote]texasguy wrote:

the guy stated a simple problem. you made a retarded comment, attempted a philosophical argument about rappers and baggy pants and dug for a maliciously racist intent behind a comment where there was not one. end of story. [/quote]

Maliciously racist? Hardly. Racially (and possibly socially) ignorant? Definitely.

[quote]
when you are done discovering the meaning of intelligence, look up baggy.

keep in mind that pants larger than necessary do fit loosely and sag as you read the definition. [/quote]

Dumbass, pants large enough to fit your now larger leg muscles that got that way from weight lifting are not “baggy”. They FIT.

For the record, your apparent inherited wealth (due to your grandfather’s supposed hard work) has nothing to do with why you aren’t respected. Your keyboard takes care of that all by itself.

A list of a few White rappers just for those who didn’t know:

3rd Bass
6th Sense
Aesop Rock
Beastie Boys
Bloodhound Gang
Bubba Sparxxx
Some would include Blondie considering some consider “Rapture” one of the first
Eminem
House of Pain / Everlast
Insane Clown Posse
Kid Rock
Marky Mark
Paul Wall
Rehab
Snow (I think his only hit was Informer)
Stereo MCs
Terror X Crew
MC Chris

[quote]texasguy wrote:
Professor X wrote:
chillpzico wrote:

Any advice?

be smarter.

anyways, try a baggy fit. the waist should stay the same, but the baggy legs should give you room. [/quote]

Follow this logic:

You gain weight, you need bigger clothes.

It may be a difficult concept for some people to grasp, but it can be done - you just have to think “outside the box”.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Follow this logic:

You gain weight, you need bigger clothes.

It may be a difficult concept for some people to grasp, but it can be done - you just have to think “outside the box”.[/quote]

Get out!?

There’s no way that can be right. It makes TOO good of sense.

BEST WHITE RAPPER SOUTH OF EMINEM IS HAYSTACK. CHECK HIM OUT.

Buy Carpenter style pants, they have more open leg widths. Was nice when I had to slide the waist over my thigh even with them opened :). Tight on the thighs going up, but nice fit around waist and nice and loose on thighs after on. But then came the bulk made me get a larger waist !!.

I am completely amazed how such an innocent thread could be hijacked so quickly by only one asshole.

Wow! Bigger pants! I never thought of that. I especially didn’t think of it when I tried on the next size up in both kakis and jeans and the waist was too large and the leg width made me look like a white MC Hammer (oops I said I was white again).

Problem → I have a 36 inch waist. 36’s too tight around the thigh and fine around the waist/38’s sag WAY too much and billow like sails.

Answer I was looking for: Hey dude, yea I’ve tried this fit and it works out great. Or try this store they have a cut more for guys who move heavy shit.

Answer I didn’t expect: Wow, dumb-ass way to be racially and socially ignorant not to mention flat out stupid! I didn’t actually read your post but if your pants are too tight BUY BIGGER ONES! Jeesh. Did I mention you should disregard w/e I say because I’m a thread hijacking asshole who picks on noobs to make himself feel better? I’m going to go hit the hammer machines but I need to rag on a couple more noobs first.

texasguy: Winning friends and influencing people.

One big problem is your legs rubbing together, it can hurt your skin and also, wear out your pants much faster than normal, which is a pain in the (ass?)

To answer the question, try levis, 550’s and 560’s for jeans. They are baggy in the legs but the waist is “normal”.

[quote]ShaneM686 wrote:
ya my inner thighs started rubbing against eachother… i really like the under-armor ‘under-wear’ type stuff… its tight all the way to mid-thigh and i just wear shorts that are a few inches longer[/quote]

Quoted for truth.

Walking around in the summer without those bad boys on is asking for trouble.

[quote]pat36 wrote:
The first person to even mention race is you.
[/quote]

You should learn to read more carefully. The first person to bring up race was the orignal poster in the very first post. Re-read it very slowly. You might see it.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
A list of a few White rappers just for those who didn’t know:

3rd Bass
6th Sense
Aesop Rock
Beastie Boys
Bloodhound Gang
Bubba Sparxxx
Some would include Blondie considering some consider “Rapture” one of the first
Eminem
House of Pain / Everlast
Insane Clown Posse
Kid Rock
Marky Mark
Paul Wall
Rehab
Snow (I think his only hit was Informer)
Stereo MCs
Terror X Crew
MC Chris
[/quote]

Since this thread is garbage anyway, a few more:

Slug
Cage
RA the Rugged Man
Vinnie Paz
El-P
DZK
Young Black Teenagers
Joe Scudda

And to completely flip things around, here are some black country artists:

Charley Pride
Rufe Payne
Cowboy Troy

Umm, yeah, the list is significantly shorter.