Panic Attacks After Injections Again

Have you had your lungs checked? Last time I had that lactic acid burn at it’s most severe I had fluid in my lungs, was prescribed a Z-pac. I have a cough right now too but my PCP said it was probably due to acid reflux.

I recently saw an doctor that deals in pulmonology and he thinks it silent reflux, when I eat the cough is insane but still present when not eating. Seeing a both pulmonology doctor and respiratory doctor on the 24th of October.

Accurate haha

Have you tried omeprazole? I took it for 90 days last year and I was reflux free for months afterward until I started taking antibiotics for ear infections. Any trigger foods that you can detect? Maybe not since yours is silent.

As far as supplements or medications for the muscle burn I’m at a loss. You could try glutamine or citrulline malate as these have worked for me before in exercise related contexts but I’m not sure if this burn is lactic acid or not. Creatine monohydrate has helped in the past too but lately it’s been giving me anxiety (a lot of things have been) for some unknown reason.

Did you ever try DIM?? If Adex affects you so strongly maybe DIM would be enough.

Piggybacking on the above post. I saw in another thread that @physioLojik mentioned that zinc was a powerful AI.

I was wondering how powerful myself because I took 50mg of it on and off for years. Sometimes it would make me feel amazing and other times I’d feel like trash. In my ignorance over the years I’ve taken different vitamins in isolation, not compensating for their competitive effects on other vitamins/minerals. Had no idea about the zinc/copper balance for instance.

Need some advice here guys. I’ve been feeling much better for the past 4 days. No more anxiety, intrusive thoughts or depressed feelings (knock on wood).

However, I’m concerned about my level of aggression. I’m getting extremely angry at people on the road, last night was bad. I took my wife to the mall and was about to turn into a parking spot when this guy swooped in and took the spot. I went to find another spot but couldn’t let go of the incident and actually went looking for the guy until I came to my senses. This sort of thing happened in my teenage years but it’s not who I am today and is concerning.

Anyone else have this happen to them? Should I be reaching out to Defy and having them pull labs?

I feel like this on and off after starting a new protocol, just yesterday I was aggressive, today I’m calmer.

Running labs everytime you feel aggressive can get expensive.

1 Like

You’re right about the labs, but I haven’t felt this level of aggression in over a decade. Thanks for the reassurance that this is just another part of the process.

Yeah mine ebbs and flows too. Gets better as time goes on it seems as long as youre consistent with your dosing.

I mean you got 2 extremes. You find him and fuck him up. Or you find and hug him and say it’s ok.

Imo it’s ok your initial reaction is manly and a bit agressive. Looking for trouble is another story.

1 Like

This is something you just need to control. I agree that I am more aggressive, and less willing to “let things go”. I don’t think its the testosterone, I think its the testosterone, amplifying my personality.

I noticed it got WAY worse when my e2 was low. My wife even made comments like “I feel like you have no estrogen right now” and she was right. I could see how people would confuse THAT with roid rage. I was NOT myself, at all. Easily agitated and then I would blow up. Never physical.

When my e2 was low as the only time I ever “noticed” myself being more aggressive in a mean way.

Sums up how I’ve been feeling. First it just felt assertive, but yesterday it turned aggressive.

I haven’t been in a physical fight since college and even in those times I’d have to be pushed to the edge. Last night really bothered me because my wife got upset. Said she hadn’t seen me like that in a long time.

I LOVE it when that happens; makes me feel ALIIIIIVE!!! :muscle:

1 Like

Are you taking anything for e2 control?

Lmao

Not at the moment, holding off on AI until I get 8 week labs done. Two weeks ago E2 Sensitive was 23.

1 Like

I have experienced this when my T gets a bit too high for a period of time.
I get flashbacks of my late teens and early 20’s. Back when my little head ran my big head.
Now that you are older if you can recognize this is happening you can remind yourself this is just an another shitty side effect of high T. Hopefully that will let you control your feeling. Don’t let the high T win you are not that stupid 20 year old anymore.
Did that help?

1 Like

I’ve been feeling this way for a few days. I used the term “second puberty” in another thread and that’s exactly what I feel like. It’s like my body is remembering those days through the introduction of exogenous hormones.

Thanks for advice man.

1 Like

Hi systemlord, wanted pick your brain about moving to ED dosing. I think my E2 might be getting too high, been symptomatic for a few days, this morning was bad.

You like the daily injections more, right? You said in the quote above that daily can be more difficult to adjust to due to low test peaks. How are you dealing with this or are you completely past it? Also, you said your E2 got much lower on the protocol?