Panic Attacks After Injections Again

You are still in the storm bro, just hold out a little longer. You already admitted things are getting better.

1 Like

@systemlord Gotcha, are there any telltale signs of the shutdown? I wonder if that’s what’s happening. I never had shutdown symptoms on my first run with TRT. I felt like the man just hours after my very first shot and until my E2 got too high 6 months later.

@anon10035199 Trying to keep it together man. Today was just a particularly hard day. Thanks for the support.

This was my firs sign that things were coming back to normal. Then it gradually just got less and less intense.

2 Likes

It definitely surprised me but in my stream of negative thinking I would tell myself “probably just a fluke.”

Does anyone have knowledge in regards to thyroid issues? My pcp noted that my thyroid blood work seemed weird, so did Defy. Here it is for reference:

Thyroid:

Reverse t3: 20.7 Range 8-25
T3 free: 3.7 Range 2.3-4.2
T4 free: 1.77 Range .89-1.76 HIGH
TSH: .536 Range .55-4.76. LOW
Thyroid Peroxidase abs: 28.0 Range <60
Thyroglobulin abs: 23.4 Range <60

I’m having labs drawn again in a couple weeks in regards to this but wanted to know if hyperthyroidism is a possibility.

Look like hyperthyroidism since TSH is bottomed out in an attempt to lower thyroid hormones, it isn’t working. My TSH hovers around .68-.9 and I eat like an alligator.

Anyone has antibodies even if it doesn’t show up on testing as old cells are targeted for destruction as new cells are created.

I wonder if your panic attacks are related to your thyroid.

I was thinking the same thing about my anxiety and panic attacks.

My hair also started falling out, I noticed it while showering the last two weeks. My appetite swings wildly, last week I couldn’t stop eating, the last two days I’ve had no desire for food.

The more I look into it the more symptoms I have.

There are some men whose hair thins and hair is lost after starting TRT. I lost hair when my testosterone was near Total T 677 and my Free T 29 pg/mL which is 1.5 times the reference ranges. I was a greasy mess and had huge ache on top of my head so bad it didn’t disappear until I dropped my dosage, all hair lost grew back.

This could be a sign your dosage is too high.

It’s possible the hormones aren’t helping things but this hair loss started the week before I resumed treatment. I thought it was odd because I’ve always had a full head of hair and have never seen hair in my hands while showering.

I will say though, I am a greasy mess and have a couple pimples on my face for the first time in months.

Estradiol Sensitive returned as 23pg/ml, Ref Range 0-40.

Guess it’s just the adjustment period causing symptoms, possibly thyroid.

You could have tested E2 when it was in flux, it’s constantly moving and not static.

If a guy draws labs and the result are 850 ng/dL, it’s not going to be 850 ng/dL 8-12 hours later, the point is your testosterone and estrogen are “always” changing, what we try to do is shorten those fluctuations as much as possible.

Big fluctuations, more negative symptoms. Think of a woman on her period.

Man, there’s so much to this stuff it’s overwhelming. When you’re feeling like garbage the “wait and see” approach is a tough pill to swallow, especially with a type A personality like mine.

I think it’s disappointing too thinking back on my first round of TRT and how great I felt. I’m waiting for that feeling. I know it’s only been 1 1/2 weeks and I’m just griping. Guess I gotta keep in mind my hormones were in the toilet for close to a year.

I just restarted a 10mg daily protocol today, already muscles are burning and twitch from the loss of testosterone. Daily protocol can be more difficult to adjust to since your testosterone peaks are much smaller and don’t last as long.

I have no choice but to go forward or return to the state I was in before I went on TRT.

Why?

20mg EOD produced too much estrogen, the AI is making my life miserable.

damn man. I hope this works for you or at least makes you feel better.:muscle:

So THAT’S what that lactic acid like burn is? I’ve been experiencing that on and off for months.

I’m sorry to hear you about your AI experience. Based on my history I might be in for the same battle eventually. Never taken EOD shots so we’ll see…

We’re all in this together it seems. I would have never thought you were feeling that way with the amount of support you provide on this website.

Thank for the kind words charlie. I don’t know how but I did manage to return to pre-TRT SHBG levels (22 nmol/L).

we all want the same thing - Health, energy, libido and hard dicks!

You may have just solved a cough that I seem to get whenever I decrease my dosage, I wonder if this process happening in the muscle could explain this cough…

The muscle burn and this cough are always present together, as I get nearer to 6 weeks (stable state) both start to subside.

If there a medication or supplement I can take to compensate for this lactic acid process?