T Nation

Pancakes or Waffle: Choose or Die

French toast!

pancakes

[quote]gregron wrote:
pancakes [/quote]

pancakes! even kitties like them…

I choose Flapjacks…

WAFFLES.

THEY HAVE BUTTER AND SYRUP CUPS BUILT IN.

FIN.

What in the blue fuck is this?! Are you serious,DJHT?

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
What in the blue fuck is this?! Are you serious,DJHT?[/quote]

The blue f* comment reminded me of these blue maze pancakes I had, super deliciousnessity.

http://www.aquicalmex.com/menu/images/breakfast_pancakes.jpg

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
What in the blue fuck is this?! Are you serious,DJHT?[/quote]

hahahahahaahahahahaahaha couldnt help it, JLo was asking what this was about, I tried to bump the thread and it was maxed hout. :slight_smile:

I know I know I still need to get the mic and black ops, been busy with work.

let’s get ready to ruuummmble…

cookies.

[quote]JLO73 wrote:
let’s get ready to ruuummmble…[/quote]
damn, pic didnt load…

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
WAFFLES.

THEY HAVE BUTTER AND SYRUP CUPS BUILT IN.

FIN.[/quote]

I like whatever wonder woman likes.

pancakes.

No - Waffles.

No, pancakes.

NO! Waffles -

pancakes…waffles…pancakes…waffles PANCAKES! WAFFLES!!

Shit!

I can’t decide.

fuckit -

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
What in the blue fuck is this?! Are you serious,DJHT?[/quote]

hahahahahaahahahahaahaha couldnt help it, JLo was asking what this was about, I tried to bump the thread and it was maxed hout. :slight_smile:

I know I know I still need to get the mic and black ops, been busy with work. [/quote]

I settled this damn debate 3 years ago. Pancakes won! This thread is blasphemy.

Blasphemy.

Waffles. Pancakes are like remedial waffles- for people that can’t yet handle the wafflefulness.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
What in the blue fuck is this?! Are you serious,DJHT?[/quote]

hahahahahaahahahahaahaha couldnt help it, JLo was asking what this was about, I tried to bump the thread and it was maxed hout. :slight_smile:

I know I know I still need to get the mic and black ops, been busy with work. [/quote]

I settled this damn debate 3 years ago. Pancakes won! This thread is blasphemy.

Blasphemy. [/quote]

They’re the same thing!!!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
What in the blue fuck is this?! Are you serious,DJHT?[/quote]

hahahahahaahahahahaahaha couldnt help it, JLo was asking what this was about, I tried to bump the thread and it was maxed hout. :slight_smile:

I know I know I still need to get the mic and black ops, been busy with work. [/quote]

I settled this damn debate 3 years ago. Pancakes won! This thread is blasphemy.

Blasphemy. [/quote]

You got owned in that debate 3 years ago. Waffles destroyed pancakes. And if you love pancakes so much why did you open your own Waffle House?