Pancakes or Waffle: Choose or Die

Ginger is ugly.

And pancakes rock my pallet!

Pancakes are not for white trash; it is a fine art of making the perfect pancake and cooking it to the right amount of light brown done-ness.

Its even harder to cook them correctly when your using whole grain flour and its already brown.

REAL maple syrup too; none of that Ms. Butterworth shit, that slut.

Pancakes…but only with milk…otherwise the extreme goodness is too intense

Waffles

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Like Puffy’s Vote or Die campaign, you’re either gonna choose Pancakes or you will DIE! (Blame Christine. She poked the sleeping bear)

Pancakes[/quote]

Agree, waffles are more high maintenance, ie, a waffle maker. Pancakes can have chocolate chips, blueberries, nets etc.

[quote]Otep wrote:
Waffles.

x150[/quote]

Otep, I like you…but you forgot the 0, so I took the liberty of correcting that for you, if you don’t mind?

WAFFLES!

Waffles, syrup traps are where it�??s at.

Waffles. With blueberry compote.

That’s not a choice anyone should have to make.

PANCAKES!!! PANKAKAS!

My friend works at the waffle slut house and he made me a “chicken waffle” which was a variation of his “grilled waffle”. He chopped up a piece of grilled chicken and threw it in some waffle mix which he took out of the waffle maker while it was still gooey. He then threw “butter sauce” on both sides and grilled it on the skillet with a metal cover. Needless to say it was delicious.

But it just ruined waffles for me forever!

I want both

sometimes I want waffles, sometimes I want pancakes, sometimes I want them both at the same time.

don’t deny me

[quote]MsM wrote:
Otep wrote:
Waffles.

x150

Otep, I like you…but you forgot the 0, so I took the liberty of correcting that for you, if you don’t mind?

[/quote]

Make that x1500…
Waffles Baby…

Impossible choice…too many variables. I like my pancakes thin and cripy on the edges…only my mom can do it right.

I like to make corn pancakes, so those might beat out a plain jane waffle.

I love pecan waffles, those might beat out a plain jane pancake from ihop.

Its all relative. The la quintas here make texas shaped waffles, that nearly beats any other food imaginable…

Im about to have a panic attack just thinking about having to decide…

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

I want both

sometimes I want waffles, sometimes I want pancakes, sometimes I want them both at the same time.

don’t deny me

[/quote]

lol

Is this for real? Waffles own pancakes, any day of the week.

[quote]Christine wrote:
How many times must the benefits of syrup traps be explained to you?

Pancakes are preferred by those who live in trailer parks. Waffles are for those with a more sophisticated pallet.
[/quote]

Listen, bitch. Waffles are foo-foo food, for candy ass pansy girls and nancy boys. So you and your pretty boys go drink your champagne and eat your waffles someplace else.

Me and my tattooed, pierced trailer park homeboys and bitches will stay right here and enjoy our pancakes and beer. And I can carry my own damn keg of Pabst Blue Ribbon off the pickup and set it down over by the busted up lawn chairs. It’s breakfast time at the trailer park. Pass the syrup.

Another one for waffles because they store more syrup.

give me waffles or give me death!!

[quote]MsM wrote:
Otep wrote:
Waffles.

x150

[/quote]

Yeah, good catching my mistake.

I really don’t see how this can be a debate. I have kept silent but can’t any longer. When you make a waffle right, the tops of the ridges will be a little golden-er and a little more done than the squares. When you add the butter and syrup, the ridges stay crispy and waffley-tasting, and the “syrup traps” will be soft and butter-syrup-soaked.

So you have an entire array of textures and tastes all in one big, succulent waffle-orgy upon your tongue. THAT is why waffles are far superior to pancakes. Pancakes get soaked with syrup and mushy and disgusting. Yo Momma needs a keg with them because unless you’re likkered there’s no way they can be enjoyable.

(ducks and waits for kegs to be thrown at my head as homeboys and bitches unload their shotguns on my candy ass)