Pancake Lump (No Head After 72 Hours)

Experiencing second lump on opposite glute after deeper injection. It’s been 5 days since the injection, lump appeared a day and a half later, so 3.5 days. it does not take on a red appearance, but it does seem, very slightly, larger as of late.

I’ve heard of lumps, non-abscess types, but the lump has become noticeably exothermic. If I get another abscess it’s time to put a helmet on and hire a bus and driver. Finger’s crossed as I’m on heavy anti-biotic treatment for the previous one. Should I attempt to aspirate the new hard lump? Thanks for any wisdom shared.

Go to the doctor man. Don’t even risk it. Because of what happened to you already, it’s more than possible that you’re either doing something wrong or that your gear may be dirty. Please get it checked out asap. I don’t know your physician but in general, it’s better that you go to the ER. They test more thoroughly and you can be completely open with them and not care what they think. Plus you get tests back faster. Keep us updated buddy

Either your:

Injecting yourself with some dirty ass needle with your skin covered in dirt

OR

Your gear is dirty.

As I presume you do shower occasionally and don’t ask a heroin user for his needles… I’d go for Option B.

Throw that shit away, see the guy who gave it to you and smack him HARD.

[quote]Taylor1990 wrote:
Queef, Im glad to see I’ve really gotten under your skin. It’s gonna be nice to see you follow me wherever I post, follow me like you’re one of my little bitches. And King Dick appreciates his bitches.[/quote]

Go away.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Your gear is fuc*ed, no doubt about it in my mind, AT ALL.

Jesus, you should probably have ditched it after the first go, or at least only injected a tiny amount subQ to see if anything develops.

GET TO THE DOCTOR NOW.

Unfortunately, by getting this injection ‘right’ in terms of depth etc, you may require surgical debridment and that can cost you a LOT of muscle tissue.

Or you could beg them to site inject anti-biotics perhaps.

Actually here is an idea… Once you HAVE BEEN TO THE DOCTOR, and they have debrided the shit out of you, open up an antibiotic capsule and empty the powder into the wound. That should take care of any possible secondary infection, but CHECK WITH THE DOC FIRST.

Jesus, I feel bad telling you this now, but infected abcesses ONLY (IMO) occur with dirty gear, not from surface contamination, etc.

I just hope you don’t end up with a lump cut out of you.

Please keep us informed.

BBB[/quote]

Appreciated, and yes I’ve fallen behind on information regarding the second lump. The second lump subsided, I’m guessing the antibiotics helped with much of it. But honestly I think it again was a depth issue, just not shallow enough to reside only in fatty adipose tissue. Took about 5 days to subside, but is completely gone at this time. I switched back to quads, despite the pain, and upped my warming/sterility/jab speed and depth protocols and everything so far has been near painless aside form soreness following days without movement for long periods of time.

My lack of following proper method with depth, and I think a bit to do with jab speed (I was a little on the “damn I’m a bitch about injections” side when inserting into any injection site). I recently switched to 25g pins, with a 5cc barrel for better control (large hands). My injection, 1mL per at 250mg/mL of the UGL Test E has slowed, and control has improved. The 25g’s are 1.5inch, allowing me to draw shallower over a ninety second plunge, giving more space for volumes of oil to spread before coming close to fatty tissue. Heating the oil to great extent has helped immensely, and only after fifteen minutes of the quad under a heating pad as well. stretching has been implemented before and after injections as well. I am unsure as to what exactly has helped (other than more depth, that for sure was an issue), due to too many variables in change of practice over the past three-to-four injections.

Regardless of the research, drive, or information you might think you have, there is always a beginner stage. i think it’s best from here on out to consider it the idiot stage, seeing how I was convinced I had it under control. Aside from self-preservation, the sites more intelligent threads helped to convince me this was an issue that needed to be handled outside of the DIY realm.

In other news, the night sweats are in full swing, the woman walks funny every morning and night, acne is under control, and letro does wonders for water it seems. i explained to issue to my supplier and he was more than happy to issue a refund, andhas asked for information as it is received as to my health. he reported no other issues and swears by his source. i trust him, and the gear. But to be sure he changed it out for another batch, and I that much happier I was taken care of regardless. He destroyed the vials in front of me, and threw in some oral t-bol, avavar, and letro with my new order of letro, test e, d-bol, and nolva.

The concern is greatly appreciated. The anti-b’s did a great job at cleaning me up, including my now non-existent digestive system, lol. Follow up appointment was stellar, and still no questions by the doc. He even stated that if I should run into the issue again in the near future to shoot him an email and he will run another scrip for me no questions asked, as long as I visit the ER for a lancing. The best part, my new doc is about 225lbs, 5’10", and about 9% BF. Good to see some knowledge is on it’s way. The incision is almost completely closed off, with only minor hard tissue underneath. I’m supposed to massage it over the next few months to help break it down. No major muscle damage to report thus far. (Regardless this will help to kick my ass into lower body building, as I’m definitely in the isolated state as of now).