T Nation

Pancake Contest Kills


Here’s one for all the pancake eaters out there.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090310/twl-pancake-eating-contest-winner-chokes-3fd0ae9.html

LR

“You never hear about a waffle eater dying. Looks like we just [have] more self control than you flimsy, pancake eaters. Waffles FTW!”

  • a friend of mine

Quick!! We need legislation to ban ‘easily available pancakes’ and ‘automatic pancake making utilities’, and create a ‘pancake registry’ of those who produce and acquire pancakes. I would also hope for a background check and 3 day waiting period before acquisition of a pancake, or ingredients to make pancakes.

Send that man a Darwin Award.

Pancakes = 1
Steeroidz = 0

:wink:

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
“You never hear about a waffle eater dying. Looks like we just [have] more self control than you flimsy, pancake eaters. Waffles FTW!”

  • a friend of mine[/quote]

Your friend sounds very, very, very smart!

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
“You never hear about a waffle eater dying. Looks like we just [have] more self control than you flimsy, pancake eaters. Waffles FTW!”

  • a friend of mine

Your friend sounds very, very, very smart![/quote]

/Sarcasm.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
“You never hear about a waffle eater dying. Looks like we just [have] more self control than you flimsy, pancake eaters. Waffles FTW!”

  • a friend of mine

Your friend sounds very, very, very smart!

/Sarcasm.[/quote]

No, that was a serious statement.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
“You never hear about a waffle eater dying. Looks like we just [have] more self control than you flimsy, pancake eaters. Waffles FTW!”

  • a friend of mine

Your friend sounds very, very, very smart!

/Sarcasm.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA.

No, he is very, very, very smart. And incredibly handsome. And ferociously strong.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
“You never hear about a waffle eater dying. Looks like we just [have] more self control than you flimsy, pancake eaters. Waffles FTW!”

  • a friend of mine

Your friend sounds very, very, very smart!

/Sarcasm.

HAHAHAHAHA.

No, he is very, very, very smart. And incredibly handsome. And ferociously strong.[/quote]

His name doesn’t happen to be “RRJC’s cock” does it?

The foaming of the mouth was awesomeness. True story. Once you have too much awesomeness in you, you usually die. Elvis, James Dean, Jesus…All had too much awesomeness and left us early…Only the awesome die young. (this was the original title before billy joel got to it)

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
“You never hear about a waffle eater dying. Looks like we just [have] more self control than you flimsy, pancake eaters. Waffles FTW!”

  • a friend of mine

Your friend sounds very, very, very smart!

/Sarcasm.

HAHAHAHAHA.

No, he is very, very, very smart. And incredibly handsome. And ferociously strong.

His name doesn’t happen to be “RRJC’s cock” does it?[/quote]

Nope. From what I’ve heard, RRJC’s cock isn’t very smart.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
“You never hear about a waffle eater dying. Looks like we just [have] more self control than you flimsy, pancake eaters. Waffles FTW!”

  • a friend of mine

Your friend sounds very, very, very smart!

/Sarcasm.

HAHAHAHAHA.

No, he is very, very, very smart. And incredibly handsome. And ferociously strong.

His name doesn’t happen to be “RRJC’s cock” does it?

Nope. From what I’ve heard, RRJC’s cock isn’t very smart.[/quote]

It’s not.

Don’t ask.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
“You never hear about a waffle eater dying. Looks like we just [have] more self control than you flimsy, pancake eaters. Waffles FTW!”

  • a friend of mine

Your friend sounds very, very, very smart!

/Sarcasm.

HAHAHAHAHA.

No, he is very, very, very smart. And incredibly handsome. And ferociously strong.

His name doesn’t happen to be “RRJC’s cock” does it?

Nope. From what I’ve heard, RRJC’s cock isn’t very smart.

It’s not.

Don’t ask.[/quote]

LMAO.

Touche, fuckers.

Fucking amateur.

Only shows that waffles are superior.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Only shows that waffles are superior.[/quote]

Or one of you “waffle-heads” sent a spy into our beloved pancakes celebrations to stage the whole thing!

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Only shows that waffles are superior.[/quote]

No, it only shows that the person must’ve been a closet waffle lover and too stupid to eat a pancake.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
jchenky wrote:
Only shows that waffles are superior.

No, it only shows that the person must’ve been a closet waffle lover and too stupid to eat a pancake.[/quote]

To eat a waffle is more complex than to eat a pancake. A waffle eater has mastered the beautiful art of eating waffles. Therefore, having NO problem eating a simple boring pancake.

Pancake eater’s aren’t known for their intelligence.

Really, does this surprise anyone?