Pamela

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

Clearly he wants the double chocolate dip…

TAG TEAM[/quote]

It’d be awesome if the girlfriend could join all of us too… I’ll let her play with my titties…[/quote]

Yes…to everything.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

TAG TEAM[/quote]

It’d be awesome if the girlfriend could join all of us too… I’ll let her play with my titties…[/quote]

Id sit on his face and let my balls cover his nose so he suffocates [/quote]

Well, this one kind of just snuck in. No. Although, I could rip your sack off with my teeth and turn this bitch into a blood orgy.

[quote]kothreat wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

TAG TEAM[/quote]

Id sit on his face and let my balls cover his nose so he suffocates [/quote]

Well, this one kind of just snuck in. No. Although, I could rip your sack off with my teeth and turn this bitch into a blood orgy.
[/quote]

Heck yea

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

TAG TEAM[/quote]

I don’t believe you’re really a woman. PM me pictures to prove it.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
She was gorgeous. Beautiful natural boobs.

I’d still fuck her now.

I’ve been attracted to women in their 40s lately. There’s something about them that makes me want to try naughty stuff with them.[/quote]

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Are you into freaky stuff during sex?
[/quote]

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
I like Monica Belluci.

I can’t stand Vincent Cassel and I’d love to make love - not fuck – his wife before him just to show him how it should be done.

I’d make her scream and moan, and cum hard, as he watched, tied to a chair with a raging hard on.

Next on my list will be Jillian Michaels.

[/quote]

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

I think I’m having a heart attack.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I don’t believe you’re really a woman. PM me pictures to prove it.[/quote]

I don’t believe you’re really a woman in her early 40s. PM me pics to prove it and then I’ll see what I can do for you.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I don’t believe you’re really a woman in her early 40s. PM me pics to prove it and then I’ll see what I can do for you.[/quote]
I sent you a picture of my cock, uh…I mean my very large clitoral hood, in a PM last month. I can’t PM shit to anyone anymore and I’ll be surprised if this post even makes it up.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I don’t believe you’re really a woman in her early 40s. PM me pics to prove it and then I’ll see what I can do for you.[/quote]
I sent you a picture of my cock, uh…I mean my very large clitoral hood, in a PM last month. I can’t PM shit to anyone anymore and I’ll be surprised if this post even makes it up.[/quote]

You probably pmed my level 4 account. That explains it.

Anyway, email me that very large clitoral hood of yours… then we can talk.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I sent you a picture of my cock, uh…I mean my very large clitoral hood, in a PM last month. I can’t PM shit to anyone anymore and I’ll be surprised if this post even makes it up.[/quote]

You probably pmed my level 4 account. That explains it.

Anyway, email me that very large clitoral hood of yours… then we can talk.[/quote]
I just hope your clitoral hood isn’t bigger than mine…

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I just hope your clitoral hood isn’t bigger than mine…[/quote]

Bigger enough for you to choke on it…

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Anderson? Her arms were quite skinny at times[/quote]

Yea

On edge posted a picture of her and her arms were so so skinny.[/quote]

Shouldn’t you be happy?>

When you compare your cock to her arm she will be like “:open_mouth: oh my gawd!”

this is a really good thread

[quote]dirtman wrote:
Hope you guys know she is HEP C positive LOL --(no cure)

If you love your liver I would stay away. [/quote]

Yeah. She said she contracted hep C after sharing a needle with Tommy Lee for those wedding band tats they hsd. Some frakking wedding present that turned out to be…