T Nation

Pamela

Curls and shrugs wouldn’t hurt her

Anderson? Her arms were quite skinny at times

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Anderson? Her arms were quite skinny at times[/quote]

Yea

On edge posted a picture of her and her arms were so so skinny.

With all the sad threads on here right now; Push’s son’s mangled hand, PX losing his dog etc, I thought I’d post a picture of Pam from her jaw-dropping gorgeous days. Pre-augmentation and all that. The picture is rated PG Disney yet the mods for some reason deleted it.

Anyway, PM me if you want to see the picture. It won’t change the direction of you life or anything like that but it is a very beautiful image.

She was gorgeous. Beautiful natural boobs.

I’d still fuck her now.

I’ve been attracted to women in their 40s lately. There’s something about them that makes me want to try naughty stuff with them.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

I’d still fuck her now.

I’ve been attracted to women in their 40s lately. There’s something about them that makes me want to try naughty stuff with them.[/quote]
I’m a woman in my forties. Early forties.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

I’d still fuck her now.

I’ve been attracted to women in their 40s lately. There’s something about them that makes me want to try naughty stuff with them.[/quote]
I’m a woman in my forties. Early forties.[/quote]

Are you into freaky stuff during sex?

Why do I even ask? Of course you are…

I don’t belove women in their 40s exist.

They’re like myths meant to scare people like the boogeymang.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

I’d still fuck her now.

lol

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[/quote]

Boo!

[quote]roybot wrote:

[/quote]

Boo![/quote]

I’d still hit it.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

I’d still fuck her now.

Are you into freaky stuff during sex?

Why do I even ask? Of course you are…[/quote]

Does postnatal depression count?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Does postnatal depression count?[/quote]

No.

I do crazy but not that type of crazy.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[/quote]

Boo![/quote]

I so eskeered

Put it away put it away

Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

I’d still fuck her now.

I actually never really considered her beautiful, Jenny McCarthy on the other hand was/is beautiful.

[quote]Eazy wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

I’d still fuck her now.

I actually never really considered her beautiful, Jenny McCarthy on the other hand was/is beautiful.
[/quote]

Jenny was my first beat off…

I remember watching spring break on MTV in like 94

Damn she was how as he’ll and I absolutely hate blondes.

[quote]Eazy wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

I’d still fuck her now.

[/quote]
I agree about Pam. She was attractive in the sense that, no matter how famous she got or whatever, I always had the strong feeling that she was trashy and slutty enough where even I would have a chance with her after she got a few drinks in her. There’s always an elevated level attraction above what there normally would be when there is an explicit chance you could fuck her. All of a sudden, a famous woman who is a 6 is an 8, and so on. Pamela Anderson’s level of trashiness and her obviously indiscriminate choice in men elevates her to an 11 in my mind.

Jenny McCarthy on the other hand…ehh. Never really did it for me. She’s too loud and obnoxious and ignorant. She’d be a good corpse to fuck, especially if you happen to be the one lucky enough to turn her into a corpse in the first place.

A woman in her forties who I find extremely attractive is Stephanie Seymour. Her rumored predilection for booze and cocaine combined with the fact that she was engaged to Axl Rose at one point makes me think I would have no problem fucking her in the ass if I happened to show up one day with some high-octane Bolivian marching powder and a twelve-pack of Sierra Nevada pale ale. She’s easily a 14 on a scale of 1-10.

[quote]Eazy wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

I’d still fuck her now.

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL, mine too, good old internet

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

[quote]Eazy wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

I’d still fuck her now.

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL, mine too, good old internet
[/quote]

Are you saying I can find the spring break episodes with her somewhere on these nets?

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[/quote]

Boo![/quote]

I’d still hit it… with a 2x4 to the back of the head.
[/quote]