Palumboism - Causes and Case Studies

Fast forward to 8:00 - There are no words to describe that “physique”.

Fuck me, that’s just sad.

Why was there no audio for his posing?

why in the fuck would you even get up there looking like that, holy hell

I think something is wrong with that guy. I mean physically. He reminds me of a guy I used to see in the gym that had muscular dystrophy. He couldn’t move exactly right but he was in the gym anyway. Pretty inspiring. But he had a huge gut just like that and had trouble moving like that guy.

[quote]SwedishMacgyver wrote:
Fast forward to 8:00 - There are no words to describe that “physique”.

Wow … I used to be a cop, and was always amazed by the skinny alcoholics who had huge guts just like that…

Cirrhosis of the liver?

If he’s just a hardcore juicer, looks like he got all of the side effects without any of the mass … Sad

Intriguing post … You almost expect it in the pros - that just freaks me out on all levels

Idk how much this relates, but pros prepping people doesn’t seem to help things.

A guy at my gym got prepped by Justin Compton, and despite having never used before ended up on over a gram of combined gear while using every hormone I’ve heard of. No concept of minimum effective dosage, and no attention paid to training variables. Compton blasted a massive amount in his first usage, so that’s how he handles people.

And dude came into an untested show at around 10%, then was turned to the wolves and had no concept of reverse dieting. He’s already gained 25 pounds in two weeks and looks a lot fatter.

So what do you think his strategy will be next time? Utd, I would bet. So there, it does relate :slight_smile:

If this is where bodybuilding is going long live Men’s Physique !!!

That video of Big Lenny made me cry inside a lot.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:
From my anecdotal evidence and speaking to guys who are in the know, it seems plumboism is coming about from EXTREMELY high doses of GH and prolonged insulin use. I have it on decent authority that Kai was using upwards of 60-75 iu’s a day of growth going into this last Olympia.[/quote]

60-75 iu… WHAT IN THE FUCK [/quote]

I don’t know if I believe this. You’re a good dude Bauber but I think someone’s yanking your chain here…[/quote]

Comes from a guy who grew up with him in the same neighborhood and still talks to him on a monthly basis. And those insane amounts were starting roughly 4 weeks out. Before that it was 30ish a day starting roughly 15 weeks out.

Might be yanking my chain, but he’s not one to spout bs, usually.
[/quote]

fair enough mate, if the guy’s a friend of yours and you trust him it’s certainly not my place to say he’s lying, but on paper it does seem pretty inconceivable.

Having said that, it’s a sport of excess, so maybe. Some of the dosages the kids in their teens that I’ve seen in gyms have been unreal, so I guess if you start our insane you can only get worse.
[/quote]

Trust me, I called him out for bullshiting right as it left his lips lol. But he maintained it was true.

Some of the dosages I’ve even seen friends take at the amateur level hAve been unreal. Synthol, painless pump, etc have gotten so prolific even at the amateur ranks thag it is ridiculous.

When you see guys taking 4-6 grams of test a week and having to do subQ injections because they have literally run out of muscle to inject in… just boggles my mind.[/quote]

painless pump? is that some kind of injectable substance or something?
[/quote]

It is a type of synthol shit. It is supposed to lay more evenly in the muscles and not hurt as bad? Lol.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:
From my anecdotal evidence and speaking to guys who are in the know, it seems plumboism is coming about from EXTREMELY high doses of GH and prolonged insulin use. I have it on decent authority that Kai was using upwards of 60-75 iu’s a day of growth going into this last Olympia.[/quote]

I don’t know if I believe this. You’re a good dude Bauber but I think someone’s yanking your chain here…[/quote]

Comes from a guy who grew up with him in the same neighborhood and still talks to him on a monthly basis. And those insane amounts were starting roughly 4 weeks out. Before that it was 30ish a day starting roughly 15 weeks out.

[/quote]

fair enough mate, if the guy’s a friend of yours and you trust him it’s certainly not my place to say he’s lying, but on paper it does seem pretty inconceivable.

Having said that, it’s a sport of excess, so maybe. Some of the dosages the kids in their teens that I’ve seen in gyms have been unreal, so I guess if you start our insane you can only get worse.
[/quote]

Trust me, I called him out for bullshiting right as it left his lips lol. But he maintained it was true.

Some of the dosages I’ve even seen friends take at the amateur level hAve been unreal. Synthol, painless pump, etc have gotten so prolific even at the amateur ranks thag it is ridiculous.

When you see guys taking 4-6 grams of test a week and having to do subQ injections because they have literally run out of muscle to inject in… just boggles my mind.[/quote]

[/quote]

It is a type of synthol shit. It is supposed to lay more evenly in the muscles and not hurt as bad? Lol.[/quote]

How would they run out of muscle to inject into?

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It is a type of synthol shit. It is supposed to lay more evenly in the muscles and not hurt as bad? Lol.[/quote]

hmmmm… idk if i’ll ever experiment with that stuff

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[/quote]

Holy crap how much would all that cost?

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:
Idk how much this relates, but pros prepping people doesn’t seem to help things.

A guy at my gym got prepped by Justin Compton, and despite having never used before ended up on over a gram of combined gear while using every hormone I’ve heard of. No concept of minimum effective dosage, and no attention paid to training variables. Compton blasted a massive amount in his first usage, so that’s how he handles people.

And dude came into an untested show at around 10%, then was turned to the wolves and had no concept of reverse dieting. He’s already gained 25 pounds in two weeks and looks a lot fatter.[/quote]

haha , whatever compton did though, its working pretty well for himself at least

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[/quote]

That guy is obviously a little off. And despite looking pretty bad, I figured, “Hey, he’s a big guy! Maybe he’s strong?” Nope. Crazy.

Is the stiff movement part of this or is he just particularly fucked?

I think he looks good. Always preferred the fullhouse look, personally