T Nation

Palumboism - Causes and Case Studies

Wonder if this can happen by natural means


Kavacs looks like some bizarro sea creature here… like a deformed stingray or something.


Atrophied back, legs, and arms.

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
Atrophied back, legs, and arms. [/quote]

OMG…


Looks like it’s catching up with Kamali!

Yes, Kamali caught it later in his career. Look at the deterioration in the lats and pecs, the disfiguration of the arms, and the change in skin tone and texture.

still looks better than 90% of the guys here LOL

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
still looks better than 90% of the guys here LOL[/quote]

Who?


Oh, man… I hope it’s not happening to Trey Brewer. He’s so young!


Don’t know this dude, but man, it really got him.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Oh, man… I hope it’s not happening to Trey Brewer. He’s so young![/quote]

Again, the loss of lat, pec, and leg size and the disturbing change in skin tone.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Don’t know this dude, but man, it really got him.[/quote]

Dear god!

Man, I just know I’m going to have nightmares tonight.

Even Cutler fell victim!

is this a growth hormone side effect ???
i am trying to understand

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
Even Cutler fell victim![/quote]

And there’s talk he’s returning to the Olympia.

<-----Shakes head.

Okay, is this something that is only due to the use of anabolics?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
Even Cutler fell victim![/quote]

And there’s talk he’s returning to the Olympia.

<-----Shakes head.[/quote]

Him and Phil already signed the contract to compete at the 2013 Olympia. He is going to be working with Chad Nichols this time around.

Right. I’ve seen some Youtube videos in which he speaks of his comeback. I don’t know what the hell he’s thinking. However, delusion afflicts many bodybuilders of all levels.

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
Even Cutler fell victim![/quote]

And there’s talk he’s returning to the Olympia.

<-----Shakes head.[/quote]

Him and Phil already signed the contract to compete at the 2013 Olympia. He is going to be working with Chad Nichols this time around.[/quote]

Well, like Brick mentioned earlier, if I were him and I noticed the symptoms appearing, I’d STOP what I was doing immediately! Jay’s just inviting disaster.