Palin's Side Action!

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
Either way I thought liberals liked it when spouses cheated. You know blow jobs in the oval office were no big deal. Have the rules changed now?

I’m not sure, could a liberal fill me in on the ever changing values of the left…[/quote]

Actually it is common public knowledge that John McCain cheated on his first wife with his current wife. So, sounds to me like Republicans are fine with cheating too…(see its a silly statement isn’t it?)

Nobody is perfect, and people fuck up sometimes.

[quote]borrek wrote:
Mick28 wrote:
Either way I thought liberals liked it when spouses cheated. You know blow jobs in the oval office were no big deal. Have the rules changed now?

I’m not sure, could a liberal fill me in on the ever changing values of the left…

Actually it is common public knowledge that John McCain cheated on his first wife with his current wife. So, sounds to me like Republicans are fine with cheating too…(see its a silly statement isn’t it?)

[/quote]

I am in no way condoning adultery, I find it to be a terrible thing. However Mccain cheated out of love for another woman. Most of the adultery in washington is just about the sex.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
borrek wrote:
Mick28 wrote:

I’m not sure, could a liberal fill me in on the ever changing values of the left…

I am in no way condoning adultery, I find it to be a terrible thing. However Mccain cheated out of love for another woman. Most of the adultery in washington is just about the sex.[/quote]

Falling in love seems to make a bit more sense than getting blowjobs from fat chicks in the Oval office.

borrek wrote:
Mick28 wrote:

I am in no way condoning adultery, I find it to be a terrible thing. However Mccain cheated out of love for another woman. Most of the adultery in washington is just about the sex.[/quote]

He also admitted to doing it when he was stationed in Florida, and not with Cindy

[quote]borrek wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
borrek wrote:
Mick28 wrote:

I am in no way condoning adultery, I find it to be a terrible thing. However Mccain cheated out of love for another woman. Most of the adultery in washington is just about the sex.

He also admitted to doing it when he was stationed in Florida, and not with Cindy[/quote]

He also cited the failure of his first marriage as the single greatest moral failure of his life for which he took full responsibility. Hence it has not been brought up even by the liberal media.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Falling in love seems to make a bit more sense than getting blowjobs from fat chicks in the Oval office.[/quote]

Does it matter what either of them did if they were both married? Nope.

[quote]borrek wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Falling in love seems to make a bit more sense than getting blowjobs from fat chicks in the Oval office.

Does it matter what either of them did if they were both married? Nope.
[/quote]

Of course it does. Huge difference between the two things.

Cheating on your wife with some skank is bad. Falling out of love and in love with someone else is a different thing. Not a great situation, but understandable.

borrek wrote:
Mick28 wrote:

And that makes it so much more admirable. Especially,
when leaving a woman disfigured by an accident. Although the next one was a hell of alot richer which definately figured in to the equation.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
borrek wrote:
Mick28 wrote:

Falling in love seems to make a bit more sense than getting blowjobs from fat chicks in the Oval office.[/quote]

A) Thew whole idea that the quality of a blow-job depends on the attractiveness of the woman giving it is questionable.

B) The most powerful man of the planet should get precautionary blowjobs each morning just in case he might not be relaxed.

Well, he probably does, but the same should be true for the American president.

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:
And that makes it so much more admirable. Especially,
when leaving a woman disfigured by an accident. Although the next one was a hell of alot richer which definately figured in to the equation.
[/quote]

Not to mention that he was the 43 year old Navy liason to the Senate, and she was a 25 year old USC cheerleader.

Hey, don’t knock USC cheerleaders until you’ve tried 'em.