Palin's College Photo (pre-MySpace)

Living proof that whatever you do in college will come back to haunt you…

Her T-shirt reads: I may be broke but I’m not flat busted.

…I’d hit it.

I want to drill her Alaska.

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:
Living proof that whatever you do in college will come back to haunt you…

Her T-shirt reads: I may be broke but I’m not flat busted.

[/quote]

“Mattel’s Caribou Barbie…the Teen Years!”

Wearing a t-shirt with a joke written on it is going to haunt her 25 years later?

Right.

She wore a PG rated t-shirt when she was in college? What was McCain thinking?

[quote]pookie wrote:
Wearing a t-shirt with a joke written on it is going to haunt her 25 years later?

Right.

[/quote]

Have you no seen the trivial bullshit they are using in an attempt to smear Palin?

It may not haunt her, but it will not be because of a lack of effort from the desperate Obama supporters.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
pookie wrote:

Right.

Have you no seen the trivial bullshit they are using in an attempt to smear Palin?

It may not haunt her, but it will not be because of a lack of effort from the desperate Obama supporters. [/quote]

Actually, there’s some of it from both sides. From the “official” campaigns, I think that some of the stuff from the McCain campaign is very bad… on the “unofficial” side, bloggers and personal site, the crap they post about Palin is ridiculous. It’s one thing to disagree with someone about an issue or another, but to go digging in someone’s life, even going back to college days, to find “ammo” is completely stupid.

At least your politics aren’t boring. Not always very uplifting either; but there’s never a dull moment.

I guess that anyone who’s still a “swing voter” a this time is a complete idiot and can only be swayed throuhg idiotic means.

That’s my theory.

You have to admit, she looks a hell of lot better than Ms. Clinton from the same era of life.

That Palin pic does have that “Pat Benatar/Brat Pack/'80’s” hotness about it…

Mufasa

You have to admit, she looks a hell of lot better than Ms. Clinton from the same era of life.[/quote]

AHHHHHHH!!!

[quote]pookie wrote:

I guess that anyone who’s still a “swing voter” a this time is a complete idiot and can only be swayed throuhg idiotic means.

That’s a fact.
[/quote]

Fixed it for you.

[quote]pookie wrote:

That’s my theory.
[/quote]

It is hard to disagree with that statement. They are called “undecided”, and every 4 years get the attention of a sick and dying billionaire uncle.

You have to admit, she looks a hell of lot better than Ms. Clinton from the same era of life.[/quote]

yikes

[quote]pookie wrote:

That’s my theory.
[/quote]

Really? In 3 weeks I have to vote for one party out of five or six and I hate them all.

If I had only those two parties to chose from I might flip a coin.

Or get high as a kite and vote for McCain if I can find the voting booth, blinded by tears as I would be…

[quote]orion wrote:
pookie wrote:

That’s my theory.

Really? In 3 weeks I have to vote for one party out of five or six and I hate them all.

Or get high as a kite and vote for McCain if I can find the voting booth, blinded by tears as I would be…

[/quote]

Hahahaha

My eyes! My eyes! It burns us…

[quote]pookie wrote:
rainjack wrote:
pookie wrote:

Right.

It may not haunt her, but it will not be because of a lack of effort from the desperate Obama supporters.

Actually, there’s some of it from both sides. From the “official” campaigns, I think that some of the stuff from the McCain campaign is very bad… on the “unofficial” side, bloggers and personal site, the crap they post about Palin is ridiculous. It’s one thing to disagree with someone about an issue or another, but to go digging in someone’s life, even going back to college days, to find “ammo” is completely stupid.

At least your politics aren’t boring. Not always very uplifting either; but there’s never a dull moment.

That’s my theory.
[/quote]

I pretty much agree with this completely. There are some exceptions on the undecideds of course (we have a couple right here–Mufasa’s one), but the vast majority are just what you mentioned.

RE: the mud slinging. I 100% agree. The one thing I’ve been impressed with is Obama’s unwillingness to sling mud (with the official campaign). I pretty well disagree with his platform, but damn if he isn’t at least trying to run mostly clean. The same cannot in any way be said for his unofficial bloggers, organizations (moveon, etc. ), or media.

McCain has really disappointed me with the negative ads he’s been running in an official capacity. He hasn’t been one for those ads for most of his career, and it saddens me. However, his platform is less odious to me.

Oh and orion–lol.

What’s wrong with the negative ads? Obama has relied on his innocence, and purity so far, and mccain is showing people how that isn’t the case.

You are highly underestimating the amount of people who are voting for obama because “bush is evil, man”, and this is how mccain may be able to gain some of those voters to his side.

my .02$

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

Thanks Orion! I now have election day plans!

(You think I’m kidding, I know I’m not)