Palin - Snake Handler?

[quote]pat wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:
Gambit_Lost wrote:
LOL. Great thread, might as well get some conspiracies going on the other side

DoubleDuce wrote:

Didn’t Obama check Muslim on some forms or something? Did Palin check crazy snake handler on hers?

LOL I spit out my water after reading this. Classic.

and then…

I would also Like to point out, I don’t know what religion Obama is, but I don’t consider it Christian. He accepts gold idols, he claims there are many ways to heaven, and he attended a decidedly non-Christian church the past 20 years (if you read the tenants of the church on their website before they changed them).

This shit’s awesome. Keep it up. It’s just as absurd as the OP.

You mean other than those are all facts, right. I’m not saying he’s a radical Muslim, just that he doesn’t follow what I know to be the Christian faith.

Obama worships obama, the rest is just a facade.[/quote]

I think thats true for all politicians, he just does a crappy job masking it.

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:
This is from Wikipedia.

Palin was born into a Catholic family.[188] Later her family joined the Wasilla Assembly of God, which belongs to a Pentecostal association of churches.[189] Palin attended the Wasilla Assembly of God until age 38. When in Juneau, she attends the Juneau Christian Center.[190] Her current home church is the Wasilla Bible Church, an independent congregation.[191] Palin described herself in an interview as a “Bible-believing Christian.”[188] After the Republican National Convention, a spokesperson told CNN that Palin “doesn’t consider herself Pentecostal.”

How about that? Right after the Republican convention, she changes to a “typical” church and renounces her Pentacostal commitment . How politically expedient. Another brilliant flip-flop.

Here she is with the “witch-doctor” at the church. She comes in about 7:50 or so.

That’s horseshit alright…

[/quote]

Just so you know if you use wiki for anything even remotely political, it’s an opinion piece.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Gambit_Lost wrote:

Yet you take time out of your obviously busy day to make yet another stupid assed remark about people talking about your new baby jesus.

Why not the same incredulity about RW’s horse shit?

More of the double standard.

And you prided yourself in being the objective one. [/quote]

Do you not understand what “just as” means?
Or do you not understand what “OP” means?

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Gambit_Lost wrote:

Yet you take time out of your obviously busy day to make yet another stupid assed remark about people talking about your new baby jesus.

Why not the same incredulity about RW’s horse shit?

More of the double standard.

And you prided yourself in being the objective one.

Do you not understand what “just as” means?
Or do you not understand what “OP” means?

[/quote]

Saying “just as absurd” is not putting him over the coals for being a conspiracy theory guy.

Why aren’t you chasing him around the forums badgering him to give details?

Why have you not constructed a massive straw man with him?

You are pathetic in your hypocrisy.