Palin Smear Job

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Palin is the epitome of what is wrong with our government, the most appalling was her wanting to ban books at the library. She was very good fodder for the Democratic media, but the Republican media did there share of misinformation[/quote]

You’re doing your share right now. There’s plenty to find fault with in Palin’s management in Wasila and Alaska. But that book story really did not check out.

[quote]hedo wrote:
Journalism died in 2008. RIP.[/quote]

Does this mean you didn’t mind when they were cheerleading for Bush in 2000 and again in 2004?
Also, you didn’t mind when they swallowed his lies on WMD in Iraq hook, line and sinker.

No, that was perfectly ok.

Journalism died in 2008 allright.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
hedo wrote:
Journalism died in 2008. RIP.

Does this mean you didn’t mind when they were cheerleading for Bush in 2000 and again in 2004?
Also, you didn’t mind when they swallowed his lies on WMD in Iraq hook, line and sinker.

Journalism died in 2008 allright.[/quote]

Round man where you been? I missed your naive bigoted view of the world.

The media cheerleading for Bush…you are one dumb motherfucker. Swallowed lies. Certainly you know much about swallowing.

[quote]hedo wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
hedo wrote:

The media cheerleading for Bush…you are one dumb motherfucker. Swallowed lies. Certainly you know much about swallowing.

[/quote]

A piece of advice.

Insinuating that someone is a homosexual to insult him does not work very well on Europeans.

All they will do is politely ignore you and file you as a primitive idiot.

Maybe it is different in Albania, but they still have blood feuds.

[quote]orion wrote:
hedo wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
hedo wrote:

A piece of advice.

Insinuating that someone is a homosexual to insult him does not work very well on Europeans.

[/quote]

And we should care about how Europeans think, why?

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/kenyan_ambassador_obama_born_in_kenya?pageNo=0#2647594

[quote]tom63 wrote:
orion wrote:
hedo wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
hedo wrote:

A piece of advice.

And we should care about how Europeans think, why?

[/quote]

Well if you care enough to insult them, you might just as well do it right.

[quote]orion wrote:
hedo wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
hedo wrote:

A piece of advice.

[/quote]

The forum is based on the US and operated by a US company. European preferences on how they are insulted are not likely to be honmored.

I would be pleased to be ignored by several of the Europeans on this forum. As to caring how they “file” me…you have to be kidding.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
hedo wrote:
orion wrote:
hedo wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
hedo wrote:

A piece of advice.

The forum is based on the US and operated by a US company. European preferences on how they are insulted are not likely to be honmored.

I would be pleased to be ignored by several of the Europeans on this forum. As to caring how they “file” me…you have to be kidding.

I’ve been telling Mr. “The-Vice-President-Rules-America” Orion this for some time now but he must have old sauerkraut stuffed in his ears cuz he won’t listen.[/quote]

Guys!

What is the point of insulting someone if it’s not an insult to them?

And really, insinuating that someone is gay as an insult is very lame. Totally 80’s.

He is attempting to help you out.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Christine wrote:
Guys!

What is the point of insulting someone if it’s not an insult to them?..

Cuz it makes us feel real good?[/quote]

Sort of like calling a retard… well… a retard?

[/quote]

[quote]He is attempting to help you out.

Not in this case. Here he attempts once again to project his European snobbery westward across the Atlantic.[/quote]

Yes, he is European; therefore, he is a snob.

Thank you for showing me the light!

[quote]

Now you run along.

;-)[/quote]

Make me.

And telling someone their opinions don’t count because the people who run this web-site are American is beyond lame.

Argue the content.

Edit:

And for any dumbass who wants to say something to the effect of how you liberated me… get a fucking clue.

Europeans definitely have an opinion about American politics. I just got back from Europe where I spent 3 weeks. I was in Paris when news of Obama’s victory was determined, and the French seemed more happy than I. Our markets and economy affects theirs, so of course they would care.

One thing I did notice is how people viewed me as being a snob for being from America. Yet people here think Europeans are snobs too. So there is an equalness to snobby thinking. Can we just call it pride for where we come from, no matter where on the planet that is?

[quote]Christine wrote:
And telling someone their opinions don’t count because the people who run this web-site are American is beyond lame.

Argue the content.

Edit:

And for any dumbass who wants to say something to the effect of how you liberated me… get a fucking clue.[/quote]

You missed the point.

If I was posting on a German bodybuilding website I would generally try and follow the cultural customs…get it now. And if I choose to insult someone it’s my business. Not that I agree with his comment anyway.

Argue the content… with a died in the wool America Basher you must be joking. To what end? He’ll never change his mind and my opinion of cosmopolitan Eurpean dandies isn’t going to change.

Besides long before you got here Orion and I traded insults over lots of different things.

Save the lecture.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Europeans definitely have an opinion about American politics. I just got back from Europe where I spent 3 weeks. I was in Paris when news of Obama’s victory was determined, and the French seemed more happy than I. Our markets and economy affects theirs, so of course they would care.

One thing I did notice is how people viewed me as being a snob for being from America. Yet people here think Europeans are snobs too. So there is an equalness to snobby thinking. Can we just call it pride for where we come from, no matter where on the planet that is?[/quote]

We both care about each other, yes.
If Americans wouldn’t, then why do they whine and curse so much about “Freedom Haters”?

Europeans view the Bush America as a powerful friend, although a somwhat dimwitted, vulgar and retard-strong, violent friend.
With Obama as POTUS, a new chapter of real America affection is quite possible.

There was no smear job at all with Palin.
Editing an interview is standard. Politicians learn to deal with that. Why do you think, is it that their answers in an interview usually sound slick and monotone?
It’s part of the game whose rules should did not grasp, not to speak of her downright crazy openly displayed incompetence.

THE GOP LOST!

Deal with it.

[quote]hedo wrote:
Christine wrote:

Argue the content.

Edit:

And for any dumbass who wants to say something to the effect of how you liberated me… get a fucking clue.

You missed the point.

If I was posting on a German bodybuilding website I would generally try and follow the cultural customs…get it now. And if I choose to insult someone it’s my business. Not that I agree with his comment anyway.

Argue the content… with a died in the wool America Basher you must be joking. To what end? He’ll never change his mind and my opinion of cosmopolitan Eurpean dandies isn’t going to change.

Besides long before you got here Orion and I traded insults over lots of different things.

Save the lecture.

[/quote]

You save your lecture. The title of the forum is Politics and World Views. Not American Politics and World Views as seen through the eyes of an American. This is the internet, and the hosts of the website probably don’t need you to act as a watchdog for what is written. If they do, they can invite you to be a moderator.

Any criticism of American politics is not necessarily American bashing. I’ve seen plenty of criticism of the politics of other nations here. Politically, we stick our noses in all over the world. Why wouldn’t they be allowed a say.

Bottom line is that I have seen plenty of people here question whether or not someone from another country can opine on American politics and I think that you, and the people who do it (including you Push), are lame.

Trade all the insults you want. I’m just telling you that sometimes your ass is lame.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Christine wrote:
…Bottom line is that I have seen plenty of people here question whether or not someone from another country can opine on American politics and I think that you, and the people who do it (including you Push), are lame.

Trade all the insults you want. I’m just telling you that sometimes your ass is lame.

Bottom line is that I have seen plenty of people here question whether or not someone from America can opine on European nanny-wannabes gushing like schoolchildren and I think that you, Christine, and the people doing it, are lame.

And we will continue to trade all the insults we want - with or without your permission. I’m just telling you that although your ass is not lame, your defending these Euro prissy boys is.[/quote]

I’m not defending anyone. I’m letting you know that your cry baby insults are lame. I would tell you that you sound like a whiney little child, but that would be considered child abuse.

XXOO