Palin Bags a Big One...

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Jesus H. Aleutian Christ… Mention of Palin brings out serious retardedness from left and from right?

Mods - Please send this shit off to PWI where it belongs with the other piles of shit.[/quote]

If it gets sent there, you’ll have everyone claiming that the liberal media altered the video to make her look bad. They’ll start claiming that she dropped the thing from 500 yds, no scope, with a single shot out from a .22 right through the eye that bounced around in the thing’s fucking brain pan.[/quote]

Like I said…

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Jesus H. Aleutian Christ… Mention of Palin brings out serious retardedness from left and from right?

Mods - Please send this shit off to PWI where it belongs with the other piles of shit.[/quote]

If it gets sent there, you’ll have everyone claiming that the liberal media altered the video to make her look bad. They’ll start claiming that she dropped the thing from 500 yds, no scope, with a single shot out from a .22 right through the eye that bounced around in the thing’s fucking brain pan.[/quote]

Like I said…[/quote]

fuck it. Leave this thread here and then start another over there with the video. Let’s see where it goes without those guys seeing all the comments from here.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

Like I said…[/quote]

fuck it. Leave this thread here and then start another over there with the video. Let’s see where it goes without those guys seeing all the comments from here.
[/quote]

You’re getting retardeder.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

Like I said…[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not only that, but I tried to start the new thread over there and the mods rejected it.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

Like I said…[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not only that, but I tried to start the new thread over there and the mods rejected it.[/quote]

I would, too. Why would someone want 2 pieces of shit on their website? I just don’t understand why this turd isn’t in the toilet that’s PWI.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]Amiright wrote:
In my experience… and I’m not one to shy away from bambie… if you miss one shot they’re out of there. If you’re lucky they’ll be confused for a sec and you might get another shot or two off… but 6-7 shots from close range and its still standing there is pretty ridiculous to me unless its on a reserve where you can practically hand feed them. [/quote]

Last year, I dropped a 400 pound cow elk. Out of the herd of 15 head, not one of them moved except the one I dropped. These weren’t all one year olds either. Then another kid got up and shot a rock, one ran, but nothing. Then his cousin got up and shot off seven shots before hitting an elk. It took over ten minutes for them to clear out.

This was on state land. If an animal has not had face time with humans, they usually aren’t timid of them especially if they are far away.

Hell, I’ve walked through a herd of elk in the day time, as they watched and smelled me walk through the herd.[/quote]

Its a heard… safety in numbers is ingrained in their mind… and thats why I said unless its far away then its retarded… I hunt regularly and with animals that have never had face time with humans(family doesn’t believe in high fences etc… so our properties never had them). At longer distances they will never run… you’ve dropped subsonic etc… sound is muffled etc…

But if they’re close… the the only times they stick around for a sec is to determine where the sound came from so they can run away from it.

I’m not trying to say its impossible because I know it is(just rare from my experience and from the people i know)… they just get confused… thats why I said that caribou is dumb.