PaleOMG Recipes

Great little site I just found. I’m not strictly paleo as I have rice, Ezekiel bread, etc, but there are some great recipes here. There’s a bunch that don’t take long to make either.

I also like primal-palate.com

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
Great little site I just found. I’m not strictly paleo as I have rice, Ezekiel bread, etc, but there are some great recipes here. There’s a bunch that don’t take long to make either.

paleomg.com[/quote]

It’s a good blog/site. I’ve had the meatloaf recipe quite and few times and it’s awesome with some guacamole on top.
Strict paleo is over rated in my opinion, but the recipes are damn good/healthy and it’s easy to add a good carb source to a lot of those meals.

Precision Nutrition has a ton of Paleo friendly recipes as well. It’s the best resource on nutrition I’ve seen.

does beer fit into the paleo diet?

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
Precision Nutrition has a ton of Paleo friendly recipes as well. It’s the best resource on nutrition I’ve seen. [/quote]

big claim there, Dean Ornish must have a recipe book :smiley:

[quote]StevenF wrote:
does beer fit into the paleo diet? [/quote]
I dunno, but I drinks it. Not like I’m on a ‘paleo diet’ anyways. I have one awesome beer a night. For the health benefits, srs. And the taste.

This site is excellent! Im gonna do the Breakfast Pie and some of the meatloafs.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
does beer fit into the paleo diet? [/quote]

No, that said. Any diet should be tailored to fit your overall needs/wants. There are gluten-free beers so that would be a closer step in the right direction for the diet.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
There are gluten-free beers so that would be a closer step in the right direction for the diet.[/quote]
Rice beer is nice as a novelty. If it was my only beer choice I would drink a lot more red wine/whiskey.