Paintball

anyone here play paintball besides me?

I’ve done it a couple times, and had a lot of fun. Wish I had more time to do it.

Bought all my own gear about 2-3 years ago, but haven’t played for a while (over a year). Damn shame too since I have a nice Autococker (yeah, laugh it up) set-up. You?

I’m going to play this Sunday. I can’t wait, I’m sure it’ll be a great way to relieve some tension before finals week.

I wish they had paintball when I was a kid, it would have been way better than BB gun fights.

been playing for close to 10 years. started out using slingshots and paintballs, then pumps, and now the good stuff. colorado springs is great natural terain for wars. i also wish i had more time and more friends into the sport. rambo!!!

I’ve played a couple times,and I love it. I am buying a tipmann 98 custom this week.

I just got into it, but I played with simunitions in the army a few years ago so I had a little practice in, but simunitions hurt more. Paintball is soooooo much fun, it lets you get really competitive, get an adrenaline rush, and it has a slapstick humor to it that you never get tired of! I wish I had more time to play and more places to play it. It just sucks that people label you as a ‘warmonger violent type’ when they find out you play paintball. But they are all excited to talk about how much fun golfing is, not trying to shit on anyones sport but golf bores me to tears.