Painful Pumps

I just finished a shoulder workout and they were killing me during my workout. Now an hour later there’s no pain at all leading me to think it’s the pump that was causing it.

I never had this problem pre-anabolics. I noticed it especially when taking Masteron before and now with the Turinabol I just started.

I’ve heard of back pumps but do you guys get painful pumps in other bodyparts as well?

Anadrol just fucking inflates my biceps. Not really “painful” I guess, but to the point of ending the direct bicep work sometimes.

I consider this a positive, not negative, side effect though.

Depending on what you are on and how you train and to a degree your diet and the climate you live in painful pumps can be a reality. In terms of how to alleviate them depends on a lot on the aforementioned conditions

This has been happening to me with tren and it really sucks. Yesterday my tris locked up while doing chest. They were so pumped that I had to take quite a long break. In a way it is a good thing but when it gets in the way of training it can be very annoying. I have never had this happen before.

Strangely, I don’t get the painful pumps in any other body parts which led me to wonder if that’s what the problem was.

I did a lot of stretching and massaging during the workout which seemed to help but not overly so. It has been worst when doing high reps for shoulders which led me to think it was from the pump.

Thanks for the opinions guys.

I always got them in calves,and in my traps,almost like a bad neck tweak.

taurine helped but sometimes they were horrible

Started Tren at 75ED, now at week 5 at 100 ED. Was having very painful pumps in Bi’s, Tri’s, and calves. Taurine really helped. Taking 2 am, and 2 pm.

[quote]ddrrtt wrote:
Started Tren at 75ED, now at week 5 at 100 ED. Was having very painful pumps in Bi’s, Tri’s, and calves. Taurine really helped. Taking 2 am, and 2 pm. [/quote]

hey ddrrtt I am so glad to hear that is working our for ya
I was following your thread when you fell off the face of the earth for a min.