Painful Gyno Getting Worse by the Day

My First post hoping to get some help since doctors cant seem to give me any. Im 23 ive had gyno since i can remember my 2 older brothers also have it and have had it they are in there late 20’s. But it has changed within he last 6 months i have had terrble painful lumps that clearpy are just getting bigger and bigger.

Idk what to do i have had blood test for the last year abd everything comes back normal ( test,thyroid,hcg,estro,prolactin,etc… ) there has to be something going on since out of know where they just started hurting and growing eversince. It has been 2 years since i did a cycle so idk why that would be a effect all this time later, i hope to hear some help i hate this shit and it is very painful.

sounds like quite the situation bro. If your doc is not going to help find one that will. No good doctor will let you live in pain. If your sure its gyno some noladex is want you want, thats what that shit was made for.

Best thing you can ndo is go to a different doc thats going to help you.

[quote]Kctact wrote:
My First post hoping to get some help since doctors cant seem to give me any. Im 23 ive had gyno since i can remember my 2 older brothers also have it and have had it they are in there late 20’s. But it has changed within he last 6 months i have had terrble painful lumps that clearpy are just getting bigger and bigger.

Idk what to do i have had blood test for the last year abd everything comes back normal ( test,thyroid,hcg,estro,prolactin,etc… ) there has to be something going on since out of know where they just started hurting and growing eversince. It has been 2 years since i did a cycle so idk why that would be a effect all this time later, i hope to hear some help i hate this shit and it is very painful.[/quote]

3-9 months on raloxifen (60-120mg a day) and nolva(20-40mg a day) combo, raloxifen is for pubertal gyno. start researching there! im no expert in gyno but that should give you a place to search, its just info I have read, never used myself

Idk it just seems crazy that it would be this bad years after my last cycle and even if i were to get surgery the cause would still be floating around possibly causing other problems

[quote]Kctact wrote:
Idk it just seems crazy that it would be this bad years after my last cycle and even if i were to get surgery the cause would still be floating around possibly causing other problems[/quote]

well its not gonna go away by itself, start researching and try to get it under control

Tell your doctor that you’ll go to his College/board/whatever if he doesn’t help you.

It doesn’t matter that you were breaking the law. It doesn’t matter what he thinks of your morals.

He’s not there to teach you a lesson in HIS morals, he’s there to help you and you better fucking slap him upside the head.

YOU ARE:
1.) IN PAIN
2.) SUFFERING A LOSS OF QUALITY OF LIFE. Good luck getting laid with bitchtits…
3.) GROWING NON MALE-PATTERN TISSUE
4.) HAVE ON OBVIOUS HORMONE IMBALANCE

Also keep in mind there a number of (mostly serious) problems apart from your previous AAS usage that could cause this. Don’t scare yourself shitless, but atleast have a look on WebMD.

Stand up for yourself. No one else will do it for you.

-PTD