T Nation

Painful Enanthate Sachets

Guys… For some reason, this batch crystalizes in the muscle, causing a huge, incredibly painful not that renders the limp useless for a good two weeks.

Is there any way to run these without incurring this dreaded side effect!?

You have a useless limp?

I meant “limb”… as in your arm or leg. You can barely lift it after pinning this batch. I hate to toss it so am wondering if there’s a way I could ad something or whatever to do away with the crystalization effect it’s causing.

How did you come up with this crystallizing theory?

[quote]biker_grunt wrote:
Guys… For some reason, this batch crystalizes in the muscle, causing a huge, incredibly painful not that renders the limp useless for a good two weeks.

Is there any way to run these without incurring this dreaded side effect!? [/quote]

What are you taking? Prop? It’s possible you could cut it with additional sterile oil to reduce the pain.

I’ve run test prop and masteron prop, and both have proved to be too painful for my tastes. It depends how they are prepared wrt solvents BB and BA and their concentrations.

It’s Enanathate… and if you don’t know what crystalizing means, go do some research or shut the hell up.

For those of you who know what it means, this batch is doing exactly that.

It’s not Prop… prop ain’t shit compaired to what this stuff does to you.

Hopefuly there are some guys who are in the know on here who can make a solid suggestion?

some sachets have a very high ba content to keep them sterial.
this may be the case,try cutting with oil and see if it helps.
I can almost promise you its not crystalizing in your muscles.
you read too much on the internet.

the prop I am on now is very painful but sometimes you just have to man up and deal with it.

For the third time, it’s not Prop… it’s ENANTHATE okay? And I can assure you that it’s not typical pain. I’m talking your entire limb turns bright red and swells up… the injection sight has a large, hard knot the size of a baseball that is still there two month later. I don’t care what you think “maning up” entails, this stuff will bring you to your F’ng knees dude. Cutting it with oil won’t help at all.

I tell you what, if you want to “man up” I’ll mail you a sachet and you give it a shot and let me know what you think okay? hehe

Any educated opinions here please?

[quote]biker_grunt wrote:
For the third time, it’s not Prop… it’s ENANTHATE okay? And I can assure you that it’s not typical pain. I’m talking your entire limb turns bright red and swells up… the injection sight has a large, hard knot the size of a baseball that is still there two month later. I don’t care what you think “maning up” entails, this stuff will bring you to your F’ng knees dude. Cutting it with oil won’t help at all.

I tell you what, if you want to “man up” I’ll mail you a sachet and you give it a shot and let me know what you think okay? hehe

Any educated opinions here please?
[/quote]

two months eh?

not advised to be so angry and rude to people that are trying to offer you advice, whether its the advice you want or not, id say your please’ and thank yous and ask for some more advice that will better suit your needs… dick.

[quote]biker_grunt wrote:
For the third time, it’s not Prop… it’s ENANTHATE okay? And I can assure you that it’s not typical pain. I’m talking your entire limb turns bright red and swells up… the injection sight has a large, hard knot the size of a baseball that is still there two month later. I don’t care what you think “maning up” entails, this stuff will bring you to your F’ng knees dude. Cutting it with oil won’t help at all.

I tell you what, if you want to “man up” I’ll mail you a sachet and you give it a shot and let me know what you think okay? hehe

Any educated opinions here please?
[/quote]

ok look,

I know tha tsometimes my posts arent so clear and for that I am sorry.

however nowhere did I say what you had was PROP
I said I have prop and its painful.

sometimes you get painful gear thats how it is.
if its that bad then guess what, a smart guy would throw the stuff away and go with another source.

I already told your dense no listening ass why its painful.
sachets are known to have a higher BA thats Benzyl Alcohol.

the sachets are made in home labs alot of the times with powder that the underground guys get wholesale.

they add alot of the BA into it to keep it clean so to speak.
and if your entire limb turns red and get all hot and hurt then guess what that is.

thats a fucking infection. you have bunk gear.
should I say it again BUNK GEAR!!!
if you had a brain in your head then instead of talking shit on the internet to people,you would have asked an educated question and you would have stopped taking it after the first time.and if that knot is there after only 1 shot then it just goes to show you even more that it is an infection

now go to the doctor and stop disrespecting people just because you can hide behind your keyboard.

[quote]Nich wrote:
biker_grunt wrote:
For the third time, it’s not Prop… it’s ENANTHATE okay? And I can assure you that it’s not typical pain. I’m talking your entire limb turns bright red and swells up… the injection sight has a large, hard knot the size of a baseball that is still there two month later. I don’t care what you think “maning up” entails, this stuff will bring you to your F’ng knees dude. Cutting it with oil won’t help at all.

I tell you what, if you want to “man up” I’ll mail you a sachet and you give it a shot and let me know what you think okay? hehe

Any educated opinions here please?

ok look,

I know tha tsometimes my posts arent so clear and for that I am sorry.

however nowhere did I say what you had was PROP
I said I have prop and its painful.

sometimes you get painful gear thats how it is.
if its that bad then guess what, a smart guy would throw the stuff away and go with another source.

I already told your dense no listening ass why its painful.
sachets are known to have a higher BA thats Benzyl Alcohol.

the sachets are made in home labs alot of the times with powder that the underground guys get wholesale.

they add alot of the BA into it to keep it clean so to speak.
and if your entire limb turns red and get all hot and hurt then guess what that is.

thats a fucking infection. you have bunk gear.
should I say it again BUNK GEAR!!!
if you had a brain in your head then instead of talking shit on the internet to people,you would have asked an educated question and you would have stopped taking it after the first time.and if that knot is there after only 1 shot then it just goes to show you even more that it is an infection

now go to the doctor and stop disrespecting people just because you can hide behind your keyboard.

[/quote]

well spoken nich.

I have had the same problem from AS sachets.

I had to re-heat the gear after putting it into a vented vial.
20 mins @ 100F did it.
Mine was Cyp (was yours enanthate did you say?? :wink: )

I also had some Eq that was extremely painful due to what i assume was a high BA content. I baked that too, and cut it with some butter like Eq i had made previously, (and also filtered it with 0.2um, but i suspect that was unnecessary) all is good with both products.

I now use a different supplier as they would not have a conversation with me about these issues.

If i didnt know how to do this, i would have lost my gear as it was unuseable - manning up isnt an option if your is as bad.

Good luck.

And chill… looks like the testosterone you ARE using is working at least…!

my advice would be to throw it in the garbage because that is where stealth satchets belong, its not you its the junk ass gear that is screwing u up, trash it.

try nuking it “microwave” if that does not work nothing will,toss it.

I surely agree to pitch it. There is no way I would even consider using a product that caused me that much grief.

Im going to grab a syringe in a bit with 1.5mls of prop and 1ml of masteron in it shortly and I dont think I will even feel the injection site tomorrow.

[quote]biker_grunt wrote:
I’m talking your entire limb turns bright red and swells up… the injection sight has a large, hard knot the size of a baseball that is still there two month later. [/quote]

Fuck, toss that shit and get some more. If it hurts and nothing that you do fixes the problem toss the shit. Damn. 2+2 usually equals 4 man its common sense.

[quote]Dylanj wrote:
biker_grunt wrote:
For the third time, it’s not Prop… it’s ENANTHATE okay?
[/quote]

How do you know for sure what the fuck it is? Just because someone told you it’s enanthate, that doesn’t mean that’s what it is.

If I told you my dick was a chicken leg, would you go on a picnic with me?

I would Testolius… :wink: lol

[quote]testolius wrote:
Dylanj wrote:
biker_grunt wrote:
For the third time, it’s not Prop… it’s ENANTHATE okay?

How do you know for sure what the fuck it is? Just because someone told you it’s enanthate, that doesn’t mean that’s what it is.

If I told you my dick was a chicken leg, would you go on a picnic with me?
[/quote]

Does it come in teriyaki? rofl

[quote]testolius wrote:
Dylanj wrote:
biker_grunt wrote:
For the third time, it’s not Prop… it’s ENANTHATE okay?

How do you know for sure what the fuck it is? Just because someone told you it’s enanthate, that doesn’t mean that’s what it is.

If I told you my dick was a chicken leg, would you go on a picnic with me?
[/quote]

I lol’d

BTW I think my dicks not a chicken leg
its a turkey leg