Pain When Tightening Leg and Touching Area. Injected Test E

i started my first cycle on injection quad tuesday and after wake up wendsady i touched injection area. it was little pain and i tigh leg same pain it was only area i injected
is that bad ?
and when i injecting little air bubles in syringe is thats the case?
pls help me reply pls
thanks

Minor bruising, normal, you stick a sharp object deep into your muscle tissue you can’t possibly expect no adverse reaction to occur. if it forms a phat welt then you can start to worry

The only oil I have injected is Sustanon and I get a charlie horse type pain for a few days after, sometimes it’s bad but that’s normal from what i’ve heard. I know Sustanon has an ingredient in it that supposedly causes this, not sure about other oils though. Also, try to get rid of air bubbles man, not good.

known as testosterone propionate, some people can’t handle the pain of injecting straight test prop or no ester, however the propionate ester is known specifically for causing injection site irritation. Honestly, I’ve never had any kind of issue, probably because I have a high pain tolerance due to the fact I got use to having to deal with tons of pain all the time. T450, in my opinion hurts more than test prop, however it’s nothing more than like a 4/10 on pain severity

1 Like

@unreal24278 any test other than cyp or e hurts the hell outa me. I run long esters right up until shows and cut them off two weeks out. I don’t mess with short ester t ever

Goes to show everyone is different. In between blood tests I inject either unesterified testosterone of testosterone propionate every day, I’ve never had a problem with PIP, sustanon hurt a lot more initially but I got used to it. I’ve pinned with 19 gauge needles before without serious issues too.

If you can’t mess around with short estered T doesn’t trenbolone acetate or drostanolone propionate irritate you? If you cut testosterone out two weeks before a show, aren’t you in a hypogonadal state during shows or do you use like… something like… fluoxymesterone or mesterolone to maintain adequate androgenicity throughout. @physioLojik

i think today its gettig more painful
i want to go gym
should i stay home or go gym?
is that pain bad normal or bad can i get give short answer :frowning:

tis normal, do you have a fever, is the area around the injection raised, red and warm, does it feel hard, like a lump? If so, take a pic and post it up on here.

Go to gym, get that blood CIRCULATING!!! Unless you have a fever… then… go see a doctor

1 Like

thanks for replying and helping me
there is no red and warm
only pain when i touch ,walk,tight
tomorow my next injection day should i inject?

Inject, but use a different area for injection site, sounds like you have some bruising at the Injection site, totally normal. Go for ventrogluteal injection if possible, I believe it’s the safest and most efficient way to pin. However that being said Ive personally injected into strange places before out of curiousity like the medial head of my tricep, my lattisimus dorsii muscle, thigh etc, but I’d recommend ventrogluteal injection

haha, yeah, I’ve had to pin tricep once because I only had a 29g slin pin, It was interesting to say the least. Took forever

@unreal24278 hell no man. If I’m running 800-1000g of test a week, think about how many half life eliminations must happen for that to create a hypo state!

I cut my tren wirh masteron typically. Zero issues.

1 Like

800-1000 GRAMS of testosterone per week, are you an elephant? Just kidding, I didn’t think about that, I was assuming one would run a lower dose of test (say 200mg)/wk) closer to contest prep because testosterone can cause water retention, however once again some may not get much water retention from high doses of test, I’ve never noticed much water retention… But then again Ive never used over 200mg/wk of test (which will change in about… Four weeks) gonna get some size… And hopefully my joints won’t give out completely and I don’t pull a Ronnie Coleman @physioLojik… I’m currently in a boarderline hypogonadal state… Doesn’t feel so great… Not as bad as like 200ng/DL but still feels pretty shit

IFBB PRO HERE I COME DAMMIT

Don’t inject your quads again until you’ve tried glutes. I can’t do quad injections because they absolutely cripple me, but I can do my glutes without any pain. Try different spots and find the one(s) that cause the least pain.

today when i awake its litle bit pain less i think its getting fix.
i have 1 inch 25g needles is it ok to inject glutes?
im doing 500mg week i did tuesday 250 mg
so i inject today 250 mg
is there have problem?
but i planing to inject every monday and thusday
this is my cycle is there problem?

how much arimidex should i take 1mg every day?
or without injecting days?

Do not take 1mg a day. You will crash your e2 and feel very, very awful. Don’t take the arimidex unless you’re having issues with your e2. Otherwise you could wind up doing more harm than good.

Fuck quad injections.

I did that twice. No matter how careful I was I always hit a nerve and my leg would spasm like crazy.

I once seriously contemplated pinning my bicep with the hope that the inflammation would give me like half an inch on my arm. Then I would finally have had 18 inch arms goddamn it. Alas I came to my senses and thought it better not too.

1 Like