Unable to squat or deadlift properly at the moment due to pain.
(1) Pain right at the top of the inside of my right leg (seems to be in the iliacus or pectineus) when lower deadlifts - worst when standing up after finishing a set.
(2) Pain at the top of my right glute (seems to be in the gluteus medius) when locking out squats
(1) Poor glute activation, so small groin muscles trying to extend the hip
(2) Poor glute activation, tight piriformis
(3) Perhaps not using a belt anymore has shown up some weaknesses
Switch mobility drill to Defranco's agile 8 - more groin and hamstring work
Actually do the mobility work every day
Save up for Cressey's 'Assess and Correct'
Any better ideas?