T Nation

Pain in My Legs

my legs kill since 1st time i worked out started bout week and half ago, they kill when i bend my knees event walking up stair at school that ive gone up 50000 time it hurts my legs feel like jello

3 days

[quote]mtrush98 wrote:
my legs kill since 1st time i worked out started bout week and half ago, they kill when i bend my knees event walking up stair at school that ive gone up 50000 time it hurts my legs feel like jello[/quote]

Try using complete sentences and appropriate grammar.

Feels GREAT!!! don’t it?

Thats an easy one, and I hope you remember I told it to you and invite me on a cruise or something cool :smiley:

Remove ALL wheat from your diet, and if you are to eat grain, eat full grains with their outer protective bran which you let dip in twice the amount of water for 24 hours, choose grains which are already soft and can be chewed like oat groats. Eat lots of fresh veggies too , sprouts and good whole foods.

Try that for one week and your pain will definately be gone, jello in the back or knees = too much gluten. Simple isn’t it ?

Namase !

it’s the noob soreness, do more leg workouts and eventually you will push it to the back of your mind

Thats a little masochistic… soreness is not jellowness.

Namase !

pwned.

i wonder why people complain about soreness… ive never had any that hurt more than… a stomach ache or something.

oh and yeah more frequency =no or little soreness.

[quote]mtrush98 wrote:
my legs kill since 1st time i worked out started bout week and half ago, they kill when i bend my knees event walking up stair at school that ive gone up 50000 time it hurts my legs feel like jello[/quote]

If you want more constructive advice, you ought to post your routine. A lot of times, new lifters jump right in and overdo it. Can’t tell if that’s your situation or you’re just experiencing typical newb soreness.

If you’re just sore, and the problem isn’t something more serious, like joint pain or a muscle strain, then just keep working through it. Go for daily walks to increase blood flow. Using Tiger Balm or a similar ointment, especially in the morning and before going to bed might also help. Taking fish oil? If not, start.