Pain in Lower Abs when I Squat and Deadlift

Hello everybody.

Yesterday I did a pull workout, including deadlift and a pull exercise for the back delts from a seated position. In the evening, I got some pain in the lower abs, two inches above my dick, and I thought to myself it was because of the deadlift. Now I’m not that certain, as the pain occurs mainly while I’m seated and it might be caused by of the seated pulling exercise, that was done in a strange angle and might have compromised my muscles.

The pain is light, more like a slight discomfort and it almost disappears entirely while I’m standing up. I understand that I should see a doctor and I will as soon as possible.

Could you give me any advices on the problem? Considering the slight pain, how much time do you think might pass before I can lift properly again? Any exercises I could perform that would help me heal faster?

Thank you all in advance.

Herpies. For sure. Undoubtedly.

Go to an osteopath or a chiropractor. If they don’t know what it is and can’t fix it, go to a doctor.

That isn’t herpes. Its antichrilionic blanching. That is a word I just made up, which until this point has no results on Google.