T Nation

Pain from Test P

My friend recently started his riiculous cycle, one of the compounds he is using is test P 50mg/mL x2 ml amps EOD… Its Pharma Grade, he said that there is ZERO pain or discomfort when shooting it, is that normal or is his stuff probably bunk? His “source” is some online sight that seems to have a good rep…

1 Like

I know of someone shooting some mexico stuff thats 100mg/ml and it’s not too painful. It is also mixed in with some tren ace as well.

I am a NOOB at this stuff, but my theory as to why the prop is not hurting your friend is that he’s shooting 2ml of stuff at a time correct? Thats 100mg in 2ml. This is just a hunch and I’m sure a vet will correct me if I’m wrong, but maybe the fact that there is more oil per 100mg than your average test prop is the reason it is cutting down on the pain.

I know of several people who use prop with pain. I’d consider your ‘friend’ lucky to not be getting any pain. If he is on it for a good 2 weeks and doesn’t notice a thing, then maybe it’s bunk. I guess I’d judge its ‘bunkness’ based on if it’s working, not on how much pain it gives you.

My .02

DG

I’ve heard different reasons for the pain. First off, as DG said, it may be that his product is fake. Often, people who use products with a high BA content experience more pain. If his is pharm grade, rather than from an UG lab, this may be another reason.

But I have also heard that the specific pain of Prop has to do with the ester itself. That those molecules, vs something like Cyp, cause what some experience as “molten lead” type of pain.

dude told me once he had test prop at 75mg/ml there was no doubt at all about it being real or not.

anyways when he would shoot 1ml no pain 2ml it would get a little sore a couple days later when the oil started dissapating
3ml it hurt bad 24 hours later like someone punched him in that spot.

there is a few reason for pain like these gentalmen said
it could be fake or it could be great stuff

in about 2 weeks your friend should be feeling the test
oily skin,harder muscles better attitude all that stuff that comes with higher test

if hes not feeling it in 2 weeks bump it up a bit for a week or so and see if it works then
the test may be underdosed as well and under 50mg a day really wont do much if anything at all.

okay great, i really wouldnt care, but Id like to possibly use his source one day, good to know that its not def bunk… thanks guys!

it can’t be the ester, as ALL props don’t hurt equally across the drugs attached, it is the Testosterone Prop that has the name for it…

I go with gerdy, results dictate bunk, NOT pain of product.

[quote] Brook wrote:
it can’t be the ester, as ALL props don’t hurt equally across the drugs attached, it is the Testosterone Prop that has the name for it…

I go with gerdy, results dictate bunk, NOT pain of product.[/quote]

Not that I was suggesting to use pain as a judge, but why does Prop hurt more than other esters for Test? Some people feel it more than others so you can’t compare individual experiences of the same product. I imagine you have experience with different brands so to speak, do you find them equally painful? If not, what is the factor that means crippling pain vs not. This is something that has always struck me as odd.

I dont know…

I DO know that not all Test prop at 100mg/ml hurts, i DO know that some Cyp hurts, i DO know that too much BA kills a muscle dead in its tracks for a good week when injected IM!

But i dont know the answer, this isn’t a question of solubility of the ester, (as i originally started to answer the question) as that would mean increasing BB content, which is nowhere near as painful - which is obvious given its near quarter content in most products.

I do know that Prop doesnt always cause pain whether pharm or UGL in some people - MAYBE it is often the personal tolerance to either the acid in the ester or the alcohol in the BA.

My argument, or query was more that it cant JUST be the acidity of the ester, as that ester is used commonly in a number of products or with a number of drugs. well 3 i can think of the bat.

Brook

[quote] Brook wrote:
I dont know…

I DO know that not all Test prop at 100mg/ml hurts, i DO know that some Cyp hurts, i DO know that too much BA kills a muscle dead in its tracks for a good week when injected IM!

But i dont know the answer, this isn’t a question of solubility of the ester, (as i originally started to answer the question) as that would mean increasing BB content, which is nowhere near as painful - which is obvious given its near quarter content in most products.

I do know that Prop doesnt always cause pain whether pharm or UGL in some people - MAYBE it is often the personal tolerance to either the acid in the ester or the alcohol in the BA.

My argument, or query was more that it cant JUST be the acidity of the ester, as that ester is used commonly in a number of products or with a number of drugs. well 3 i can think of the bat.

Brook[/quote]

Hope you don’t think I was coming down on you, I just knew you could give some clarification for the things bouncing around my head.

Could be that people just overstate the Prop pain. For the ester, it was more the molecule itself, not the solubility that I was going for. But you’ve answered that with comparing it to other Prop solutions.

BA is probably the culprit in most cases but it always seems there is more incidents of painful Prop than painful Cyp. Maybe this is just one of life’s little mysteries…

[quote]Larry10 wrote:
umm… there’s no pain cause it’s dosed at 50mg/ml… that’s a retardedly low dose per ml.

It’s like the reverse of why T400 hurts so damn much, there’s just a lot of shit in there, and with this prop there isn’t a whole lot in there.

End of story[/quote]

Not really end of story since 100mg/ml of Prop is often said to be crippling while 250mg/ml of Test-E is hardly ever.

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
Brook wrote:
I dont know…

Brook

Hope you don’t think I was coming down on you, I just knew you could give some clarification for the things bouncing around my head.

Could be that people just overstate the Prop pain. For the ester, it was more the molecule itself, not the solubility that I was going for. But you’ve answered that with comparing it to other Prop solutions.

BA is probably the culprit in most cases but it always seems there is more incidents of painful Prop than painful Cyp. Maybe this is just one of life’s little mysteries…[/quote]

No… i think there is a definite rhyme and reason for the pain being more common… I think it IS the higher BA content in most ALL UG/VG products, as they dont care about comfort - whereas most pharm products use the 50mg/ml volume so as to get a better solubility and minimise discomfort for the “patient”.

That is my guess - AND this fits in with the fact of why many of the people here’s home-brewed gear is so painless, as it is due to the care of the BA content being used as the person in question is often going to be using the shit themselves!

JMO - more an educated guess than fact, as per my usual way :wink:

Brook