Pain After First Injection

Hi I started my cycle last nite it was the first injection I done was well shakey and from now on ill have 2 get the misses to do it
After the injection was a tiny bit of pain nothing 2 bad but all nite couldn’t sleep my leg was in so much pain this morning and all day can hardly move have to hop around was ment to workout legs today but can’t coz of this pain had to do back how long will this pain last and will every injection be like this coz if it is I will have to stop the cycle coz need my legs for work n need to workout legs a lot coz they r lagging and people keep asking why I’m limping and gonna run outa excuses

My cycle is
Week1-10 test e 500mg
Week1-4 dbol 30mg
Week8-12 winny 50mg
Week1-10 adex 0.5eod
Week 2-10 hcg 500iu a week

Pct
Clomid 100 100 50 50. Nolva 40 40 20 20
And maybe a natty test booster

You pin your quad? It will go away, next time you hit that spot it will be painless. Pop some ibprofin

no excuse for skipping leg day. im on the same boat as you but power through

I can hardly move my leg still was ment to do 2nd pin 2day but guan leave it till Monday and guan go see the doc 2day it’s pissing me off I can feel the dbol kicking in nicely with some good pumps but can’t work out lower body at all

Pin your glute then. Why are you going to the doctor?

quad injections are the worst. Never again.

Quads are tough, no doubt but DAMN dude you musta fucked something up. Glute is the heaven of pinning IMO, just hard to actually pin lol

[quote]lbraga wrote:
Quads are tough, no doubt but DAMN dude you musta fucked something up. Glute is the heaven of pinning IMO, just hard to actually pin lol[/quote]

First few times it hurts but man it has never been that bad for me and quads are my favorite spot.

OP, what did you do? How did you do it? What size needle?

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:
Quads are tough, no doubt but DAMN dude you musta fucked something up. Glute is the heaven of pinning IMO, just hard to actually pin lol[/quote]

First few times it hurts but man it has never been that bad for me and quads are my favorite spot.

OP, what did you do? How did you do it? What size needle?[/quote]

BUDs brah you always pinning the same spots on your quad? I been thinking of doing that because the pain is supposed to subside after a while but I find it so much more sensitive after pinning the same spot the week before or even a few days before if you don’t do one side monday one side thursday. Did your “tolerance” build up quickly? I find myself rotating between spots around my body a lot

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:

BUDs brah you always pinning the same spots on your quad? I been thinking of doing that because the pain is supposed to subside after a while but I find it so much more sensitive after pinning the same spot the week before or even a few days before if you don’t do one side monday one side thursday. Did your “tolerance” build up quickly? I find myself rotating between spots around my body a lot[/quote]

Not exactly at the same spot I kinda rotate on my quad ill pin left quad Monday then right quad Thursday then the next week ill do the same. Ill usually do this if I’m running longer esters. After about 2 weeks its painless, usually the first pin it will be sore for a couple days but it doesn’t hurt I can walk, lift do whatever and it never bothers me.

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:

BUDs brah you always pinning the same spots on your quad? I been thinking of doing that because the pain is supposed to subside after a while but I find it so much more sensitive after pinning the same spot the week before or even a few days before if you don’t do one side monday one side thursday. Did your “tolerance” build up quickly? I find myself rotating between spots around my body a lot[/quote]

Not exactly at the same spot I kinda rotate on my quad ill pin left quad Monday then right quad Thursday then the next week ill do the same. Ill usually do this if I’m running longer esters. After about 2 weeks its painless, usually the first pin it will be sore for a couple days but it doesn’t hurt I can walk, lift do whatever and it never bothers me.[/quote]

My soreness has been getting consistently worse it seems, weird …