Paging KSMan. KSMan?

I hear ya.

Was just trying to show he may be more in tune with supralogical doses and not as much fine tuned w trt.

Maybe. But I believe he is an Endo and cares for many trt patients.

1 Like

Um… like Charlie said, Physio literally “fine tunes” his patients’ TRT for a living.

How does one fine tune another letting e2 get so far out of control? (MY OPINION)

I’m guessing Chris and everyone else is missing the point of this thread.

Just close it down.

1 Like

Asking @physioLojik directly would be the best idea so he can give you his professional opinion, but I’d guess it’s a safe bet that “out of control” E2 isn’t something he actually recommends.

Pretty sure the point was to find out where KSMan went, and the discussion that naturally followed came to the consensus that he stopped posting because his advice was being disputed.

But, for like the third time, I’m genuinely interested to know if anyone has specific details/posts to see if any significant confrontation ever happened or if it was more like a simple (over)reaction to having his information challenged.

It’s fine as is.

I for one don’t see how people seeking out KSman for advice and him telling every person to eat more iodized salt and take their temperature 10 times a day was terribly beneficial. Not trashing the guy at all because he genuinely spent a lot of time trying to help others but I also cant say I saw an outpouring of TRT Success stories based on eating more salt

His discussion on salt had to do with thyroid and not so much trt. Iodine very much plays a huge role in thyroid function.

Do you know there are other reasons why body temperatures are low.

Like adrenal fatigue, calorie restrictions, altered insulin sensitivity, environment, exercise…also many other diseases.
And sleeping in a cold room at night will have lower waking temperature.

Hey listen he meant good but was obsessed with body temperature when most likely the issue was not thyroid. Other hormones affect it and we all on this forum with some serious hormonal imbalances.

1 Like

There are several posts from a few years ago where members had thyroid enlargement or nodules, cant remember, but one person it was permanent, from doing the iodine replacement that was advised on here.

It doesn’t take a doctor to know that you shouldn’t advise an AI as a standard starting protocol. Makes no sense.

2 Likes

I tried playing a Dr in the bedroom once. That didnt work out so well. Just heard a lot of ouch, that doesnt go there.

1 Like

@Chris_Colucci haha how did I miss this goldmine? Yea I def never did anything underhanded. He didn’t like that his way of thinking was questioned and instead of having a discussion just bailed out. My info is real world based. I have seen countless people site research for shit that means zero. I pull my data from thousands of patients in the real world. @Chris_Colucci thanks for getting my back.

5 Likes

Glad to have you back!

1 Like