T Nation

Paddy Squats 573 x 10

Paddy Squats 260kg for 10 reps…

With good form and makes every rep seem like its fucking cake.

Awesome, except the pain-induced gay dance at the end. He looks like the queen of fairies.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
Awesome, except the pain-induced gay dance at the end. He looks like the queen of fairies.[/quote]

Nothing wrong with a little celebratory jazz hand session.

Don’t forget he just destroyed everything you believe in, right before you found an excuse to talk some shit on him.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
Awesome, except the pain-induced gay dance at the end. He looks like the queen of fairies.[/quote]

I lol’d

Great squat depth. I suspect his hands fell asleep from the tight grip or his wrists were in pain…hence the jazz hands

sick shit , huge legs

[quote]RyuuKyuzo wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

I lol’d[/quote]

Me too.

Paddy is a good lifter, mainly strongman but is thinking of trying Powerlifting.
Bench is ~210kg no shirt.
DL is ~ 365kg (strongman style + straps) hes working on tidying up his form and ditching straps.

The Squats were very good, but the dropping the bar behind him was kind of dumb. I hope that was an error.

One strong Dude though.

Here’s another great video of some heavy raw squats for higher reps; this time from Kade Weber (600x8 at ~110 kilos).

amazing squats by kade , thanks for vid

[quote]Big Bencher wrote:
The Squats were very good, but the dropping the bar behind him was kind of dumb. I hope that was an error.

One strong Dude though.[/quote]

Did you not see him attempt to walk the 573 lbs back to
The rack?

And also please explain the stupidity in dropping the bar…

Not as dumb as trying to keep it on your back, falling forward and being pinned under it.

I haven’t had 573 lbs on my back before, but my guess is after 10 squats with that kind of weight, if it slips a bit and starts to move one way or the other when you’re heading back to the rack, regaining balance isn’t exactly the easiest thing.

[quote]Big Bencher wrote:

One strong Dude though.[/quote]

First time I’ve seen him do that, it wasn’t intentional I’m sure.

[quote]soupandspoons wrote:
Here’s another great video of some heavy raw squats for higher reps; this time from Kade Weber (600x8 at ~110 kilos).
[/quote]

Kade does it like a walk in the park!