Pacquiao Roids Nonsense

Pactards r funny…just take the test whats the big deal? if manny is weak from blood being drawn, Mayweather will be too, no advantage here? Arum and Roach want the regular boxing drug test to be administered, which r very easy to get around. Olympic drug testing isnt foolproof (obviously), but their testing is better than boxings.

heres what Floyd jr had to say and i agree fully.

I understand Pacquiao not liking having his blood taken, because frankly I donâ??t know anyone who really does,â?? Mayweather said in his statement. â??But in a fight of this magnitude, I think it is our responsibility to subject ourselves to sportsmanship at the highest level. I have already agreed to the testing and it is a shame that he is not willing to do the same.

â??It leaves me with great doubt as to the level of fairness I would be facing in the ring that night. I hope that this is either some miscommunication or that Manny will change his mind and step up and allow these tests, which were good enough for all these other great athletes, to be performed by USADA.â??

[quote]cutthoat25 wrote:
Pactards r funny…just take the test whats the big deal? if manny is weak from blood being drawn, Mayweather will be too, no advantage here? Arum and Roach want the regular boxing drug test to be administered, which r very easy to get around. Olympic drug testing isnt foolproof (obviously), but their testing is better than boxings.

heres what Floyd jr had to say and i agree fully.

I understand Pacquiao not liking having his blood taken, because frankly I don�?�¢??t know anyone who really does,�?�¢?? Mayweather said in his statement. �?�¢??But in a fight of this magnitude, I think it is our responsibility to subject ourselves to sportsmanship at the highest level. I have already agreed to the testing and it is a shame that he is not willing to do the same.

�?�¢??It leaves me with great doubt as to the level of fairness I would be facing in the ring that night. I hope that this is either some miscommunication or that Manny will change his mind and step up and allow these tests, which were good enough for all these other great athletes, to be performed by USADA.�?�¢??

[/quote]

Well MAYtard, I have to agree with you. If May is willing to take the tests up to 24 hours before fight time, Pac should too. Great job for May to get more attention for this fight.

Even if Pacquiao tested positive for a banned substance it’d just get blamed on his strength coach or someone else.

though i’m not a nutritionist, i’m thinking pacquiao fought in lighter weight classes earlier in his career because he still had the diet of someone from a third world up bringing. i dunno, just a theory.

from what i know of pac, he was pretty poor until he started having boxing success.

my parents are filipino. before moving to the states, my father at 5’7 weighed 118 lbs. after living here for a few yrs, he leveled off and stayed at around 150 for the remainder of his life. i think my parents were from similar areas of the country and i’m assuming diet was the same - very little protein. they ate a lot of veggies, fruit, rice… meat was a luxury.

could be wrong. like i said, just a theory.

Mayweather is just trying to get in Paq’s head bc truely I don’t think Mayweather wants to fight Paq and he wants it to look like Paq backed out. He defs wants the payout but he knows he is going to get his face punched in and doesn’t want to put that lose on his record. They can just take a sample of Mayweathers blood from the canvas during the fight.

[quote]paladin59 wrote:
though i’m not a nutritionist, i’m thinking pacquiao fought in lighter weight classes earlier in his career because he still had the diet of someone from a third world up bringing. i dunno, just a theory.

from what i know of pac, he was pretty poor until he started having boxing success.

my parents are filipino. before moving to the states, my father at 5’7 weighed 118 lbs. after living here for a few yrs, he leveled off and stayed at around 150 for the remainder of his life. i think my parents were from similar areas of the country and i’m assuming diet was the same - very little protein. they ate a lot of veggies, fruit, rice… meat was a luxury.

could be wrong. like i said, just a theory.[/quote]

Good point as well.

[quote]paladin59 wrote:

He turned pro at 16 and I think he won his first title at 20, he probably just could maintain a lower body weight at that age.

[quote]asavagestate wrote:
Mayweather is just trying to get in Paq’s head bc truely I don’t think Mayweather wants to fight Paq and he wants it to look like Paq backed out. He defs wants the payout but he knows he is going to get his face punched in and doesn’t want to put that lose on his record. They can just take a sample of Mayweathers blood from the canvas during the fight. [/quote]

I agree that Floyd is just trying to get into Pac’s head… distract him with a bunch of stupid bullshit about drug tests. I don’t know if Floyd really believes Pac is on steroids or not, but it’s all about mind games. You are kidding yourself if you think Floud is trying to get out of the fight. Floyd has the biggest ego in boxing. I’m sure that he thinks Pac has no chance of beating him.

[quote]paladin59 wrote:

I grew up in the philippines and one thing I noticed even in MY AREA, where food is not a problem unlike where pac grew up, kids are not skinny because they dont eat much. They’re skinny because 95% of the people there have furnaces for metabolism. We both know filipinos pretty much eat rice 3 times a day and thats what I grew up on, but I stayed skinny all my life before moving up to this god forsaken frozen country where the life style is so stagnant that my metabolism dropped significantly.

And as for the protein part, we raised chicken and pigs so it wasn’t hard to find. If the issue here is PAC gaining weight like its nothing and keeping his speed and power, its dumb NOT to consider where this guy grew up. Look at his frame at 16 years old. If boxing “experts” and the MAY camp thinks he took roids to put on weight, which is not even that much to begin with, then what the fuck is going on with boxing?

It seems like JR is siding with SR on the illegal substance issue and wants Olympic style testing. Floyd agreed to be submitted to the same testing so I don’t see why it’s such a big issue to Pacquiao.

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:

And as for the protein part, we raised chicken and pigs so it wasn’t hard to find. If the issue here is PAC gaining weight like its nothing and keeping his speed and power, its dumb NOT to consider where this guy grew up. Look at his frame at 16 years old. If boxing “experts” and the MAY camp thinks he took roids to put on weight, which is not even that much to begin with, then what the fuck is going on with boxing?[/quote]

You have to realize that no one has ever gone up as many classes as him and done well. That attracts attention.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:

And as for the protein part, we raised chicken and pigs so it wasn’t hard to find. If the issue here is PAC gaining weight like its nothing and keeping his speed and power, its dumb NOT to consider where this guy grew up. Look at his frame at 16 years old. If boxing “experts” and the MAY camp thinks he took roids to put on weight, which is not even that much to begin with, then what the fuck is going on with boxing?[/quote]

You have to realize that no one has ever gone up as many classes as him and done well. That attracts attention.[/quote]

But there’s so many freakin weight classes now. Between feather weight, super feather weight, light weight there’s only a 9 lb difference. 126, 130, 135.

We have to question then the other fighters who won 6 titles in different weight classes before him.

[quote]fnf wrote:

[quote]fnf wrote:

Now a days, I wouldn’t be surprised if any of the athletes I liked then and now have taken steroids. This includes, Tyson, RJJ, Vargas (who did take steroids), Mayweather, Pac, and GSP. Speaking of GSP, maybe the reason he likes rubbing his nipples before fights is because the gyno is bothering him.

Would I be devastated if Pac was caught on steroids? Yeah. Would I be surprised? HECK NO! And this goes for all my favorite athletes.[/quote]

Exactly.

Boxing doesn’t exist in a vacuum. As a Red Sox fan, it killed me to know that Ortiz did steroids… but what the fuck? They’re athletes. This shit right here is why you NEVER idolize them, or let your kids do the same.

Sugar Shane broke my heart too.

If Manny was to be found on steroids, there would be a mass suicide in teh Philipines because they’ve got too much invested in him.[/quote]

Before Ortiz was caught on P.E.D’s, he said players caught should be banned for the whole year. Sometimes it’s the person who talks the loudest that is the one doing them. Wouldn’t surprise me if Paulie Malignaggi was on steroids.

[/quote]

Of course. The entire thing is squid ink. Of course everyone else is using gear if Manny is using it. The general view at this level is that if you’re not cheating you’re not trying hard enough. In that sense, the playing field IS level.

I wouldn’t underestimate jealousy, as Irish mentioned earlier, in this guy’s statements. It’s probably behind most of the current PGA bagging on Tiger Woods. No one else is as good, and they’re probably all cheating on their wives as well, but hey, they weren’t caught.

[quote]fnf wrote:

We have to question then the other fighters who won 6 titles in different weight classes before him.[/quote]

Not very many have done it, actually isnt Sugar Ray Robinson the only other guy? or Roy Jones almost did i think…I dont know but very few fighters have done it, thats why it legitimacy is in question.

oh and i like the Maytard shot its funny

[quote]cutthoat25 wrote:

[quote]fnf wrote:

We have to question then the other fighters who won 6 titles in different weight classes before him.[/quote]

Not very many have done it, actually isnt Sugar Ray Robinson the only other guy? or Roy Jones almost did i think…I dont know but very few fighters have done it, thats why it legitimacy is in question.

[/quote]

I really don’t think taking 7 titles at a lighter weight is not as big as people think.
His first title was at Flyweight at 112lbs when he was 19yrs old. I don’t know about any of you, but I can’t think of any dominant 112lb flyweights at the top of my head. Next was Bantamweight, again tell me a dominant one you know of. He also won the Lightweight title against David Diaz. Please, I’ve heard everyone call him a scrub, so let’s not include him in Pacs greatness.

His legit tiles were Barrera, Marquez, and Hatton. Marquez, as all of you know, could have gone either way.

He beat Cotto for the Welterweight title, but at a catchweight.

So I’m giving him 7* titles with an asterisk. Pac is my favorite fighter, not because he represents the PI, but because he’s the most exciting fighter out there. Mayweather is another favorite favorite of mine, but I’ll have to root against him this one time out of all his fights.

[quote]cutthoat25 wrote:

[quote]fnf wrote:

[/quote]

No, I think “only” four divisions[Roy Jones]. Mayweather has won titles in 5 weight classes. I think you’ve the wrong Sugar, it was Sugar Ray Leonard. I think only De La Hoya has had titles in six divisions.

[quote]fnf wrote:

[quote]cutthoat25 wrote:

[quote]fnf wrote:

[/quote]

I really don’t think taking 7 titles at a lighter weight is not as big as people think.
His first title was at Flyweight at 112lbs when he was 19yrs old. I don’t know about any of you, but I can’t think of any dominant 112lb flyweights at the top of my head. Next was Bantamweight, again tell me a dominant one you know of. He also won the Lightweight title against David Diaz. Please, I’ve heard everyone call him a scrub, so let’s not include him in Pacs greatness.

His legit tiles were Barrera, Marquez, and Hatton. Marquez, as all of you know, could have gone either way.

So I’m giving him 7* titles with an asterisk. Pac is my favorite fighter, not because he represents the PI, but because he’s the most exciting fighter out there. Mayweather is another favorite favorite of mine, but I’ll have to root against him this one time out of all his fights.
[/quote]

That’s the most rational thing I’ve ever heard a Pac fan say, I give you credit for that.

A couple weeks ago I had a Pactard tell me that he could beat Sugar Ray Leonard in his prime.

“Dude, Sugar fought as a middleweight… and even at light-heavy. He was way too big,” I said.

“That’s what they said about DLH. He’d win man, he’s too awesome.”

I facepalmed big time.

[quote]fnf wrote:

[quote]cutthoat25 wrote:

[quote]fnf wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

That’s the most rational thing I’ve ever heard a Pac fan say, I give you credit for that.

A couple weeks ago I had a Pactard tell me that he could beat Sugar Ray Leonard in his prime.

“Dude, Sugar fought as a middleweight… and even at light-heavy. He was way too big,” I said.

“That’s what they said about DLH. He’d win man, he’s too awesome.”

I facepalmed big time.[/quote]

Lmao. Thats because people get too caught up on the Pound4Pound talk. Just because PAC is the best p4p, doesnt mean he can kick the OLD RJs ass.

I dont think he would need to juice for this fight if he was juicing for others before. I’m sure mayweather hasn’t been anywhere near as focused on his fighting after such a layoff. It seems that a lot of people who live the high life then have a layoff cant come back as good, or better, than they were.

I see this as Tyson II, he’ll talk shit and get the money up for the fight. He’s the badest, everyone is a loser, watch this, this will be amazing, my competition have to cheat to even get close to me… then… bang, anti-climax. Mayweather gets his money just for turning up and getting beat.

Fair enough if he wants to come back and pay off the debts. I dont care about that. Saying that someone else is on the juice and trying to ruin a good role models career [attitude, money to charity etc is so admirable IMO] is just wrong though.

Juicing, or even dishonesty and cheating, go on at the top level of any aspect of life. That’s just how it is. It’s the be the best mentality. Unfortunately in this case, the public will most likely see “steroids… yeah he’s on roids!” then they wont think the same of him which would be a crying shame.

I couldn’t give a fuck if he’s on the juice. Having your career ruined by some broke, cocky, arrogant figure who’s exposed you as a method of drawing in more money is B/S. Mayweather should appreciate the fact he would fight him and give him his pay cheque.

[sorry, that was quite a rant there]

[quote]Ben_VFR85 wrote:
I dont think he would need to juice for this fight if he was juicing for others before. I’m sure mayweather hasn’t been anywhere near as focused on his fighting after such a layoff. It seems that a lot of people who live the high life then have a layoff cant come back as good, or better, than they were.

I see this as Tyson II, he’ll talk shit and get the money up for the fight. He’s the badest, everyone is a loser, watch this, this will be amazing, my competition have to cheat to even get close to me… then… bang, anti-climax. Mayweather gets his money just for turning up and getting beat.

Fair enough if he wants to come back and pay off the debts. I dont care about that. Saying that someone else is on the juice and trying to ruin a good role models career [attitude, money to charity etc is so admirable IMO] is just wrong though.

Juicing, or even dishonesty and cheating, go on at the top level of any aspect of life. That’s just how it is. It’s the be the best mentality. Unfortunately in this case, the public will most likely see “steroids… yeah he’s on roids!” then they wont think the same of him which would be a crying shame.

I couldn’t give a fuck if he’s on the juice. Having your career ruined by some broke, cocky, arrogant figure who’s exposed you as a method of drawing in more money is B/S. Mayweather should appreciate the fact he would fight him and give him his pay cheque.

[sorry, that was quite a rant there][/quote]

it was a douchebag of a rant at that and looks like ur “role model” is backpadealling again.

Mayweather camp caved and told Arum to go with THEIR plan for testing, so now Team Pac is saying “they r not sure now and maybe we should go back to original rules”…WTF? that doesnt sound right. I dont think Team pac thought Mayweather would cave in on the issue, and they wouldnt have to answer to any tests. but now they r really making themselves look bad by rejecting everything