Paco, Paco, Paco

this forum is funny.

this thread will reach 10 plus pages with post that have nothing to do with bodybuilding or the original OP. Just people trying to prove each other wrong.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
He looks like a resident evil experiment gone wrong. [/quote]

Actually laughed for like a minute after reading this.

In a 200 person lecture hall ATM… still lol’ing haha

But for the record, this guy gets a “0” in the aesthetics category…

If they were going to award on size alone, regardless of aesthetics this guy wouldn’t stand a chance against Ruhl.

ALSO: all I can see when I look at Paco is his saggy dog titty gyno he had going on last offseason… shudders

He had the gyno removed…and hopefully you guys can do better than “he ugly”.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
He had the gyno removed…and hopefully you guys can do better than “he ugly”.[/quote]

“Ugly” people tend to not win in bodybuilding. Sorry.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Paco has got a shitton of muscle but looks like dookie. [/quote]

this is what I was thinking. He is massive but doesnt look good IMO.

I think that he looks amazing. Not in an aesthetic or ‘he should win mr olympia’ sense, but I think for a human being to be able to look like that is amazing.

Really needs to bring up his lats and chest.

Lacks back width.

great limbs, poor frame

I saw him compete twice. It’s even more bizarre to see him live.

[quote]TommyGunz32 wrote:

Lacks back width.

great limbs, poor frame[/quote]

his failure in lat width is mainly from structural problems, his clavicles aren’t that wide. It’s more difficult to notice when someone is that muscular, but he’ll never have a V-taper like other pros. Sum his waist to that.

I don’t really like to talk about pros like that and I don’t think we even should, we’re lucky if ONE person in this thread get to where Francisco is.

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:

Lacks back width.

his failure in lat width is mainly from structural problems, his clavicles aren’t that wide. It’s more difficult to notice when someone is that muscular, but he’ll never have a V-taper like other pros. Sum his waist to that.

I don’t really like to talk about pros like that and I don’t think we even should, we’re lucky if ONE person in this thread get to where Francisco is.[/quote]

Bingo…which is I wanted to squash the “he ugly” comments. He’s “impressive”. Listing his faults is not an issue…until it becomes a bunch of newbs or random lifters attacking things he can’t do shit about…like bringing up gyno that he had removed 5 fucking years ago.

…like bringing up gyno…

[/quote]

that made me LOL.

“yeah i’m just really working on a few things this off season. Im hoping to round out my shoulders a bit more and bring up my gyno.” lol

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:

Lacks back width.

I don’t really like to talk about pros like that and I don’t think we even should, we’re lucky if ONE person in this thread get to where Francisco is.[/quote]

Bingo…which is I wanted to squash the “he ugly” comments. He’s “impressive”. Listing his faults is not an issue…until it becomes a bunch of newbs or random lifters attacking things he can’t do shit about…like bringing up gyno that he had removed 5 fucking years ago.

[/quote]

Did you quote the right post?

Are we not allowed to discuss bb’s strengths/weaknesses?

Narrow clavicles are not a death sentence in bb. Levrone, Priest, and even Phil Heath are considered to be narrow and it didn’t seem to hold them back any.

He may never look “wide” compared to other pro’s but it doesn’t mean he can’t still place well.

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:

Lacks back width.

[/quote]

Narrow clavicles are not a death sentence in bb. Levrone, Priest, and even Phil Heath are considered to be narrow and it didn’t seem to hold them back any.

He may never look “wide” compared to other pro’s but it doesn’t mean he can’t still place well.

[/quote]

?

The last sentence of the post I quoted was [quote]I don’t really like to talk about pros like that and I don’t think we even should, we’re lucky if ONE person in this thread get to where Francisco is.[/quote]

Yeah, I think I responded correctly. I even said there is nothing wrong with discussing faults…in the very thread you just quoted so did you not understand that post or not read it?

[/quote]

that doesn’t make sense.

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:

Lacks back width.

[/quote]

[/quote]
Did YOU quote the right post?

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:

Lacks back width.

LOL

MEYMZ quoted my post, responded to it and then said we should not talk about pro’s like that as if I was being overly critical of his physique.

Professor X quoted both our posts and was in agreement with MEYMZ.

I thought they were talking about my post maybe they were not.

Since three different people are confused I am assuming I went full retard so mods delete any/all my posts.

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:

Lacks back width.

LOL

MEYMZ quoted my post, responded to it and then said we should not talk about pro’s like that as if I was being overly critical of his physique.

Since three different people are confused I am assuming I went full retard so mods delete any/all my posts.
[/quote]

Not a problem. Moving on.

Once again, why do we act like Paco is an outcast in bodybuilding (I mean, you have to admit he does get shit on more than just about anyone else who is well known aside from King Kamali)?

Yeah, Branch is slightly more esthetic, but not enough for Paco to get constant shit and for Branch to get constant praise.

I mean, Rhul is about the least esthetic person on stage ever and he still has a solid fan base.

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:

Lacks back width.

LOL

[/quote]

Not a problem. Moving on.

Once again, why do we act like Paco is an outcast in bodybuilding (I mean, you have to admit he does get shit on more than just about anyone else who is well known aside from King Kamali)?

Yeah, Branch is slightly more esthetic, but not enough for Paco to get constant shit and for Branch to get constant praise.

I mean, Rhul is about the least esthetic person on stage ever and he still has a solid fan base.[/quote]

It’s a good question, and IMO I think you are vastly minimizing the aesthetic differences between BW and PB. IMO, BW is not aesthetic compared to Phil Heath and Vic Martinez. Also, IMO, PB is not aesthetic compared to anyone on the planet.

He probably wouldn’t have supp endorsements if he didn’t have a fan base, so I’m sure he has some fans, just not on this site, lol.