Packing On 20 lbs In 2 Months??

down the road i will stil be lifting. i haft to so i stay in the 200lbs weight bracket. im training with a guy by the name of gary grate and am trying to get good enought for the ufc but only time will tell. the weight will be used for more knockout power.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Gl;itch.e wrote:
B-Tosh wrote:
Make sure you are eating cottage cheese before bed

Ive never understood this… . cottage cheese has sod all protein in it unless your eating a whole tub in one go… . I dont know how pleasant that would be. …

normal milk also has the cassein protein that is slower digesting… . maybe just a drink of milk will do the trick. …

I have never understood it either. Cottage cheese isn’t exactly “tasty”. I think some people just like to sound “extra nutritious” by claiming they eat the shit. I can think of many other foods that will help me reach my goal without ever eating cottage cheese.

[/quote]

For what it’s worth I love cottage cheese (even the fat free stuff) and hate oatmeal (can’t down the stuff, tried every way imaginable), go figure!

[quote]GaMeOvEr305 wrote:
A Prof, can you name a few quick dense meals you can down fast that will pack some weight?[/quote]
I missed your post until now.

Milk
Salmon
Ground Beef
Pasta
Pizza
Whole eggs
Sweet potatoes
Those baked fryer chickens they sell at Walmart/Sam’s already cooked
A Hamburger

Why limit yourself? What you eat depends on your goals. Learn how to work a grill and how to eat calorically dense foods while avoiding pure junk and you’ll be all good.

Crap to avoid:
French fries
doughnuts
cookies
Anything by Little Debbie

The shit above is mostly simple carbs or “empty calories” that may be good to “cheat” on occasionally, but they are definitely something that shouldn’t be regular food items in your diet.

[quote]chadman wrote:
I had a client go from 137 lbs. to 167 lbs. in about 3 months using the abbreviated version of Randall Strossen’s “SuperSquats”. Had him eat 6 meals a day. Surge after workouts only. Lots of protein, “healthy” carbs like oatmeal, brown rice, and yams, and flax and fish oils.

Results even shocked the shit out of me.[/quote]

AMEN!